+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Inland principal with 2 outland dependents
Got the portal email on June 27 and responded back immediately. Haven't received the login credential as of today.
Tried following up with that email but no response. Called the IRCC client service and was told it's probably due to the outland dependents so the VLU (Ottawa) is not taking any action.
I don't know why it's so hard for them to create the login as I am already in Canada or at least they could just repond back to my emails letting me know what's going on. I am so disappointed about the way they are treating the applicants
@stuartman email them during Canadian working hours. I had a similar issue and someone told me to do this and believe it or not, I received portal login details with in 17 mins.

Rama.M

Apr 12, 2021
Hi Friends, IRCC is asking me to submit certain docs to nearest VAC for COPR.

One of the document description is like below

"The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants"

Anyone please tell how to prepare this?
Does simply submit height & eye color along with name and UCI in pdf is enough or any IRCC format is there ? Thank you

Regards,
Rama

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016

"The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants"

Does simply submit height & eye color along with name and UCI in pdf is enough or any IRCC format is there ? Thank you

Regards,
Rama
My spouse just wrote the height and eye colour on the photo copy of the passport and submitted it along with the passport.

Reactions: Rama.M

Aleti

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016

Regards,
Rama
From Which country you got the request?

gps2089

Apr 19, 2021

Regards,
Rama
May I know r u dependent or primary applicant? Also which country?

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
@legalfalcon , How does the immigration work ? I mean is it really a law or a joke ? Any insight how 2021 applications are being processed irrespective of what type of applications they are I mean what can be done so that IRCC actually works on applications as they are received all stages passed applications are not even being looked at and at the same time applications for 2021 are being looked at and even getting PR irrespective of where the dependants are ? I seriously feel there is a huge gap in IRCC itself and want to understand the best way to highlight this to right people to get the files processed which have passed all stages

harshad13

May 9, 2016

Regards,
Rama
Congratulations for approval...

All you need to do is when you go to VAC , just have this information on a piece of paper or at the back of photograph that you might have to submit....

Can you please share your country of residence and your spouse's country of residence...

Thank you..

Reactions: Rama.M

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
@legalfalcon , How does the immigration work ? I mean is it really a law or a joke ? Any insight how 2021 applications are being processed irrespective of what type of applications they are I mean what can be done so that IRCC actually works on applications as they are received all stages passed applications are not even being looked at and at the same time applications for 2021 are being looked at and even getting PR irrespective of where the dependants are ? I seriously feel there is a huge gap in IRCC itself and want to understand the best way to highlight this to right people to get the files processed which have passed all stages
I see this as nothing but a pure hypocrisy… keeping us wait for the longest while giving PR to 2021 candidates like candy..
We should be the one getting first as we applied before and we waited the most.
At this point I feel like my file has been archived in the IRCC office or has been misplaced and now I can sit and wait for another decade to get PR.

Reactions: mrugs.jani

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
I see this as nothing but a pure hypocrisy… keeping us wait for the longest while giving PR to 2021 candidates like candy..
At this point I feel like my file has been archived in the IRCC office or has been misplaced and now I can sit and wait for another decade to get PR.
I have lost all the hope too. Don't know what to do. Spouse's Visitor visa and SOWP are not moving at all from India. PR file is from March 2020. Everybody suggesting not to reapply but then 2021 file approval keeps on coming :(

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Same here.....Waiting for more than 10 months now....called IRCC yesterday...no one has even touched my file after Nov 2020.....they all are busy giving copr's to 2021 applicants (no hard feelings)....but there should be some transparency on how these applications are processed.