+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Ok people. Confirm me this. Will we be getting an email? or a message in GC Key? Which should I check religiously? whats the current trend. Thanks

guidebortoli

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Ok people. Confirm me this. Will we be getting an email? or a message in GC Key? Which should I check religiously? whats the current trend. Thanks
I believe you'll get a Ghost Update a day or few days before getting the email with the portal credentials...
But I'm not sure...
There some people saying that they never got a Ghost Update, and that they received the email with the portal credentials without getting ghost update...

Reactions: tajindertj

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
I never got anything in GC key - just an email from IRCC Client Portal asking for confirmation of my email, and dependent's information. I have answered that and got same email 2 more times lol. No credentials for login yet.

Reactions: tajindertj

Canada Job aspire

Jun 26, 2020
Canada will open its border to fully vaccinated U.S. citizens and permanent residents living in the U.S., starting August 9 – and it plans to reopen the border to international travellers on September 7.

Reactions: sumitsaurav

skat2111

Jun 20, 2021
Canada will open its border to fully vaccinated U.S. citizens and permanent residents living in the U.S., starting August 9 – and it plans to reopen the border to international travellers on September 7.
Atleast we have a date now finally that after september 7 there won't be any more extensions.

Reactions: gps2089