+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

skat2111

Jun 20, 2021
I don't think so.. They will ban indian flights again and again
India would be drowning in third wave of covid at that time.
yes in worst case scenario that is a possibility. From what i know, third wave has already started. We know how well indian govt and people in India can help suppress covid wave.

Reactions: gps2089

skat2111

Jun 20, 2021
Do you guys think they start working on our files anytime soon. I am loosing all hopes...
Today lot of people got PPR for sowp in India which makes me believe they have started working on files. I myself am waiting for sowp visa for my spouse as well as a PPR for PR. Whichever comes first i dont care. Lets see how things unfold in coming weeks. Fingers crossed

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
I never got anything in GC key - just an email from IRCC Client Portal asking for confirmation of my email, and dependent's information. I have answered that and got same email 2 more times lol. No credentials for login yet.
Hey, Do you think you got all 3 portals for yourself, or is it for your dependents as well?

ManiManiMani

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Hey Folks

Today I called IRCC for status update . I got the usual message, No update except for Eligibility and Criminality passed which is been the situation for last 3 months. But the agent said that my file is handed over to a officer . Does it implies my Security is started or in progress? Could you please provide some insight on this @legalfalcon .

AOR - Sep 22 , 2020
Eligibility & Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started for last 3 months

Primary Inland + one outland dependent

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hey, Do you think you got all 3 portals for yourself, or is it for your dependents as well?
No, I have not gotten the credentials yet. The email was the one where you send your email address, UCI, last entry date/place, etc..
Plus I only have 1 dependent.
Still waiting for login info..

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Do you guys think they start working on our files anytime soon. I am loosing all hopes...
Hard to say. Situation is too uncertain to predict anything accurately. But it seems unlikely that they will work soon because this category is clearly very low on their priority list due to very low number of people affected by it.

drms

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hard to say. Situation is too uncertain to predict anything accurately. But it seems unlikely that they will work soon because this category is clearly very low on their priority list due to very low number of people affected by it.
Ya.. that's what I think too.. my wife was telling me we should consider moving to somewhere else...

Kumaran1

Apr 4, 2021
We dont know what happens on aug 21. If cases rises again after everyone started to come in, then again they hold us.. seeing this for 2.5 years... everything passed more than a year.. not able to see my family

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Ya.. that's what I think too.. my wife was telling me we should consider moving to somewhere else...
That's completely your decision. You need to set your priorities, check the pros and cons of all your actions carefully and then make a decision. When making any decision, you need to keep in mind that this pandemic is once in a century event and its not going to disappear virtually overnight. No one and I mean no one can predict that and it may take 3 weeks from now or 3 years from now to process your file.

Reactions: shredder