+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
What is your timeline ??
On top of that, now more and more fully vaxxed Canadian citizens and PRs have started to travel internationally again for leisure purposes, we are stuck in this fucking limbo, we can't visit family as they will hold the application or the process will become complicated again. We have to keep investing money as they will issue COPRs soon (they keep feeding us with fake hopes), but we don't know how soon and don't want everything to go wasted.

Reactions: Sukhvir.Singh

business___

Mar 16, 2019
On top of that, now more and more fully vaxxed Canadian citizens and PRs have started to travel internationally again for leisure purposes, we are stuck in this fucking limbo, we can't visit family as they will hold the application or the process will become complicated again. We have to keep investing money as they will issue COPRs soon (they keep feeding us with fake hopes), but we don't know how soon and don't want everything to go wasted.
I got my PPR last Friday, hopefully you get yours soon! I know it sucks but things are looking positive for the future. All the best mate.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Who says you can't travel or that your app. will go into hold if you travel? You are allowed to travel while your PR application is in process, you just have to be physically in Canada during approval. Both @legalfalcon and IRCC agents have confirmed this.

Reactions: legalfalcon