+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

gps2089

Apr 19, 2021
today we are going to email-storm Mndchno. at 3 EST like 40+ of us will send the pattern letter urging to pay attention to our issue. Join if you wish, can DM you the link to our WA group created for our joint #familyreunification online activities
Pls send me the link

Reactions: iravlad

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hi guys,
My spouse has been asked for re-medicals. wondering do we have to upload it ourselves or the results will be sent by panel physicians.
This IRCC is piece of shit.
please advice regarding this.
Thanks

Ankitha

Jun 25, 2019
today we are going to email-storm Mndchno. at 3 EST like 40+ of us will send the pattern letter urging to pay attention to our issue. Join if you wish, can DM you the link to our WA group created for our joint #familyreunification online activities
Please do send the link

Reactions: iravlad

mem.ar=June

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
App. Filed.......
Ar - 21 June 2019
AOR Received.
Aor - 18 July 2019
Med's Request
Upfront Medical done In july
Med's Done....
Medical Passed in July
Passport Req..
Passport request - Oct 2021
LANDED..........
Landed - Nov 2021
Link?

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
Hi guys,
My spouse has been asked for re-medicals. wondering do we have to upload it ourselves or the results will be sent by panel physicians.
This IRCC is piece of shit.
please advice regarding this.
Thanks
Panel physician will send. But its always better to send the e-medical receipt that you receive from the lab via webform. My AOR is also july 2020. My spouse was asked for remedical a month ago and we sent via webform. May I know your visa office?

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Panel physician will send. But its always better to send the e-medical receipt that you receive from the lab via webform. My AOR is also july 2020. My spouse was asked for remedical a month ago and we sent via webform. May I know your visa office?
VO Ottawa. Did the IRCC updated medicals right away or did they took their sweet time. also they didn't asked me for a re medical .. does it means they extended mine ?
Thanks.

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
VO Ottawa. Did the IRCC updated medicals right away or did they took their sweet time. also they didn't asked me for a re medical .. does it means they extended mine ?
Thanks.
For me they didn't ask for remedical. They extended. For spouse they asked. we had his medical from his SOWP application. We submitted the same via webform. IT was updated in a week.