+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

preetiuscan

Jun 20, 2021
I did send CICa webform the emailed the portal email and CIC ottawa office explaining that dependent needs a PPR and not in Canada.

Just some few moments ago I got my Ecopr and I am just waiting on the PPR for my spouse
@Bello.Scott How did you received the ecopr, is it through the new permanent residence portal or did you get a message in ircc portal?

preetiuscan

Jun 20, 2021
Hi, please advise, how long your spouse in USA? My family coming to US in July. We are hoping that being in USA for my dependents will help to speed up the process of our application.
Spouse works in USA and has been in USA from long time. I started working in Canada since Sep 2019 and has been apart since then.

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
I just got IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email from Calgary VO. I replied back with personal details as they requested. Since my spouse and dependent are living outside of Canada, I let them know in the email that they are not living in Canada. And my spouse will submit her and my child's passport to VFS office in my country on next Monday.
Is anyone here in the same boat?
I did receive my spouse passport request and confirmed them through webform that I am in Canada in 21st June. Nothing after that.