+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
So people with dependents in US or other countries than India are getting PPR and COPRs. I don't know when Indians will have their turn
There is too much concern against India because of the corona carnage everyone saw happening in India in the month of April 2021. It will take some time to go back to normal. If India doesn't get another wave then I hope by the end of 2021 or early 2022, things will calm down and we will start seeing PR approvals for outland dependents.

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
There is too much concern against India because of the corona carnage everyone saw happening in India in the month of April 2021. It will take some time to go back to normal. If India doesn't get another wave then I hope by the end of 2021 or early 2022, things will calm down and we will start seeing PR approvals for outland dependents.
That I think is impossible. Third wave is already there in India.. with delta plus variant

sacssuresh

Feb 11, 2021
That I think is impossible. Third wave is already there in India.. with delta plus variant
Sorry for posting some unrelated things but I want to clarify about this new variant.
This delta plus is almost there in many countries since April, it is first identified from Nepal and not proven to be more transmissible so far. The Indian govt added a new term "PLUS" for whatever reasons. Let's not believe whatever is in the media. But unless India's cases go below 5K, can't expect substantial changes and vaccination is the only route to achieve that.
As far as the outland dependants category, we should give pressure to process our applications through SM or media coverage. I have not seen my spouse and 2 kids since Nov 2019. It's painful but we should see the other side as well.

mrugs.jani

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020
Sorry for posting some unrelated things but I want to clarify about this new variant.
This delta plus is almost there in many countries since April, it is first identified from Nepal and not proven to be more transmissible so far. The Indian govt added a new term "PLUS" for whatever reasons. Let's not believe whatever is in the media. But unless India's cases go below 5K, can't expect substantial changes and vaccination is the only route to achieve that.
As far as the outland dependants category, we should give pressure to process our applications through SM or media coverage. I have not seen my spouse and 2 kids since Nov 2019. It's painful but we should see the other side as well.
In the same boat, I haven't seen my 20-month-old daughter for 20 months. I don't know why IRCC is making too completed for such profiles.

• Sad
Reactions: Meenu Manpreet gill

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Same here I dint see my husband and 3 year old daughter since September 2019.it is very painful so IRCC must understand the imp of reunification of the temporary worker families too.they allowed Indian students to come.our family members can come with negative corona reports.they have to find an option for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrugs.jani

GKD077

Apr 9, 2021
That's unbelievably fast. I wish I was as lucky as you. Here, most people have been waiting for more than a year now. Nonetheless, I am happy for you..Congrats!
YEAH .. This so actually so fast .
My AOR IS :- March 2020 and still waiting since then .

S'MAN

Feb 3, 2021
Hello All
Guys just keep your hopes tight, we'll hear good news soon, Lets see on Monday if they open the PPR request (VFS INDIA).
As all depends upon the VFS, once it's in operation, I assume things will be in flow.
Keep updating your progress
Thxx

Reactions: Rajinder1234

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Hello All
Guys just keep your hopes tight, we'll hear good news soon, Lets see on Monday if they open the PPR request (VFS INDIA).
As all depends upon the VFS, once it's in operation, I assume things will be in flow.
Thxx
It’s Saturday n my work place is not busy so I m reading n thinking since morning that wat ll happen to us.even my vision became blur for sometime which take few minutes to stable again.things are hurting us mentally but these hopeful words lil bit helpful.

Last edited:

Arshveer deol

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Hello All
Thxx
Yeah i hope so
now-a-days in india they are not sending ppr to even other catagories like work or study. I think things will get better once passport stamping starts in india

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
So people with dependents in US or other countries than India are getting PPR and COPRs. I don't know when Indians will have their turn
Not really .. it’s mostly from people who applied in 2021 regardless of their location. My Outland spouse is in Pakistan and I haven’t received any confirmation so far ..

stuartman

May 20, 2021
It’s Saturday n my work place is not busy so I m reading n thinking since morning that wat ll happen to us.even my vision became blur for sometime which take few minutes to stable again.things are hurting us mentally but these hopeful words lil bit helpful.
I feel you. I have not been able to see my wife and 3-year old daughter since 2019 Sep. The waiting game is making me extremely frustrated and the sad part is we cannot do anything about it. I tried to stay positive but sometimes the life is just so hard.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Not really .. it’s mostly from people who applied in 2021 regardless of their location. My Outland spouse is in Pakistan and I haven’t received any confirmation so far ..
I am just annoyed at this point. And this forum has skyrocketed with people who applied in 2021 getting their COPR, no offence but this is just ridiculous at this point.