+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

toyota2006720

Apr 16, 2021
I just got IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email from Calgary VO. I replied back with personal details as they requested. Since my spouse and dependent are living outside of Canada, I let them know in the email that they are not living in Canada. And my spouse will submit her and my child's passport to VFS office in my country on next Monday.
Is anyone here in the same boat?

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
I just got IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email from Calgary VO. I replied back with personal details as they requested. Since my spouse and dependent are living outside of Canada, I let them know in the email that they are not living in Canada. And my spouse will submit her and my child's passport to VFS office in my country on next Monday.
Congrats.we are not getting anything .which is ur home country?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
@toyota2006720 Did you received a PPR for your dependents outside Canada?

sacssuresh

Feb 11, 2021
Congratulations!

GKD077

Apr 9, 2021
Congratulations.
Can you share your AOR ?