+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Usha_gill

Apr 2, 2021
Hi, Can you please share more details. Steps to follow. Kindly also share document which you get from IRCC if it is convenient to you. This will be helpful for all of us facing same situation. Regards
Please share more details.

Mannchahal

Jan 15, 2021
Congrats buddy. One question. What do we need to inform through webform? Thanks
So basically that was not needed step.... when they sent me that RFV letter yesterday and It have my name on it SO I call Ircc and asked them they told me to do that webform thing..... So when i got COPR today i was confused bcz it was not the process that told me so I called again asked about it...so they put me on hold for 30 min and comeback and told that RFV letter i will need for my spouse...so that's basically her passport request for PR Visa and I got COPR that my part.

Kumaran1

Apr 4, 2021

Smm1

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
So basically that was not needed step.... when they sent me that RFV letter yesterday and It have my name on it SO I call Ircc and asked them they told me to do that webform thing..... So when i got COPR today i was confused bcz it was not the process that told me so I called again asked about it...so they put me on hold for 30 min and comeback and told that RFV letter i will need for my spouse...so that's basically her passport request for PR Visa and I got COPR that my part.
What is RFV letter?

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
@

i ve just gone through this thread. @iravlad you did an amazing work buddy. Hope you will get yours soon. Great effort really.
thank you but wish we were not here doing such work. Hope, this nightmare ends soon

gurbajsingh

Sep 13, 2019
Updates guys
I got My copr inland
And Got passport request for Spouse Outland......
Finally after almost 3 year
You got any biometric request and when did you submitted adr
Aor dec 2018
Added spouse may 2019
File transfer wpg sept 2019
Adr oct2020
submitted adr dec 2020
No update after