Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Thanks a lot, am going to email them. Hopefully someone will eventually hear us.
Thanks a lot, am going to email them. Hopefully someone will eventually hear us.
hope so too. I pmed him last June and October. Got the response only in June that it was forwarded to mendicino. Then complete disregard. Tried for a month or so to tweet ircc, MM, PM and MPs but nobody cares. Feel so frustrated. Havent seen my husband 18 months and do not know when see again. Mental torture.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
hope so too. I pmed him last June and October. Got the response only in June that it was forwarded to mendicino. Then complete disregard. Tried for a month or so to tweet ircc, MM, PM and MPs but nobody cares. Feel so frustrated. Havent seen my husband 18 months and do not know when see again. Mental torture.
Same here, I have emailed them this is like the 4th attempt it’s radio silence, they really don’t care because they have their family with them. I got married and left my husband just 2 weeks after our wedding and never seen him again, it’s been 18 months for me as well.

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Same here, I have emailed them this is like the 4th attempt it’s radio silence, they really don’t care because they have their family with them. I got married and left my husband just 2 weeks after our wedding and never seen him again, it’s been 18 months for me as well.
We just need to somehow survive this absurd situation

• Sad
Reactions: F@l

Sumit0781

Mar 5, 2021
Hi All,

My AOR is 13 July 2020 with primary applicant inside Canada and dependents are in India.
My eligibility, background and security section of PR application has been completed by November 2020. I have received GCMS notes also and same information is reflected there.

Afterwards there is no movement in my application. Might be because of my dependents outside Canada, they have put my file on hold. I am on a close WP right now and might be i have to go back by June 2021 as my employer is not extending my position in Canada.
My question is if i will go back to India, is there any impact on my file?
if they issue PR afterwards then what will be the process? do they issue PPR to submit my passport for stamping and then i can do landing formalities with my dependents?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Sumit

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
I got a response from the PM’s office that they have received my email and the PM can’t do anything but they have forwarded my email to honourable Marco Mendicino

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hi All,

My AOR is 13 July 2020 with primary applicant inside Canada and dependents are in India.
My eligibility, background and security section of PR application has been completed by November 2020. I have received GCMS notes also and same information is reflected there.

Afterwards there is no movement in my application. Might be because of my dependents outside Canada, they have put my file on hold. I am on a close WP right now and might be i have to go back by June 2021 as my employer is not extending my position in Canada.
if they issue PR afterwards then what will be the process? do they issue PPR to submit my passport for stamping and then i can do landing formalities with my dependents?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Sumit
Just send the web form to IRCC and tell them that your country of residence is changed to India. They will update your file and use the way of finalizing the application in India for you. Since everything has been passed, no need to worry too much. It's just a matter of time.

Reactions: Sumit0781

candlelight

Dec 12, 2019
So they have not received COPR for you, because of outland dependent ( your hubby)? Can you not ask them to issue copr for you only as you are in canada so that you can atleast travel and visit your family?

candlelight

Dec 12, 2019
Hi All,

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Sumit
Same for me too! My Aor is July 06, 2020. Both me and my spouse are here in canada. My kids are in India. Atleast they can issue copr for us, as we are in Canada. Everything is complete, but then its not sent to landing vo and put on hold i think.. Whenever i call they say assessment is complete, by officer to decide final decision and this is how its been these days. My point is why dont they issue copr for us who are in canada and i have seen cases where they have issue copr of inlanders. Not sure what to do, serioulsy frustrated.

Reactions: F@l

candlelight

Dec 12, 2019
Just send the web form to IRCC and tell them that your country of residence is changed to India. They will update your file and use the way of finalizing the application in India for you. Since everything has been passed, no need to worry too much. It's just a matter of time.
So you mean to say, if we are in India, they can issue PR and if we are in canada they dont?