+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

shubham_bohra94

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hello,

I got the BIL for my wife in the first week of April and later on april 19 there was an update regarding medical passed. But nothing after that. Is someone in the same boat? Or can anyone help how long it takes after a medical passed update?

ankit810

Feb 13, 2022
Category........
CEC
I'm CEC Primary applicant and have received re-medical requests for outland dependents. There existing medical are set to expire in upcoming August but still they sent this request.

How much time does IRCC usually takes to update in my account after medical are done ?
As there is no option to send IME receipt from CIC account, should I be just sending it through webform ?

AOR: 10th Sept
VO: Edmonton

Chinmai89

Feb 28, 2021
Hi Everyone!

I got RFV letter with my name and UCI (Primary Applicant). I still did not get Portal request, I informed them that I am in Canada and dependent is overseas as per the instructions in RFV letter.

Can I go ahead and submit dependent (outland) passport for stamping in outland country with the RFV letter issued in my name?

Kindly suggest, I have no idea what to do now?

Reactions: Rudrarishi

Chinmai89

Feb 28, 2021
Hi guys, just checking in! I hope you are all doing well on your big journey!
Hi! Your expertise would help me. Please suggest

I got RFV letter with my name and UCI (Primary Applicant). I still did not get Portal request, I informed them that I am in Canada and dependent is overseas as per the instructions in RFV letter.

Can I go ahead and submit dependent (outland) passport for stamping in outland country with the RFV letter issued in my name?

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Hi! Your expertise would help me. Please suggest

Outland dependents need to wait for PPR (passport request), then they can send it. Delhi IRCC will send back passport if its without PPR.

Chinmai89

Feb 28, 2021
Outland dependents need to wait for PPR (passport request), then they can send it. Delhi IRCC will send back passport if its without PPR.
Hi!

How long do you think it will take to get PPR for my dependent spouse in India?

I still did not get portal invite for virtual landing (inland). My PR category is PNP non-express entry via paper mail. Got the RFV/PPR letter in my name.

Thank you

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Hi!

I still did not get portal invite for virtual landing (inland). My PR category is PNP non-express entry via paper mail. Got the RFV/PPR letter in my name.

Thank you
Its case to case to basis, for my dependents took almost 4.5 months. Some of them got in a month as well, i just kept on raising webform and emails. No explanations on delay.

Mathew J

Jun 16, 2022
Hi,

I have applied PR under PNP non express entry in July 2020. I am inland and my spouse is outland. My spouse received the request to submit the passport and he already sent the passport to nearest vfs. But I haven't received the portal email yet. My ECAS is showing as " Decision" made since he received the request. How long would it normally take to get portal email once the decision has been made.

Thank you

Reactions: jk92

Chinmai89

Feb 28, 2021
Hi,

I have applied PR under PNP non express entry in July 2020. I am inland and my spouse is outland. My spouse received the request to submit the passport and he already sent the passport to nearest vfs. But I haven't received the portal email yet. My ECAS is showing as " Decision" made since he received the request. How long would it normally take to get portal email once the decision has been made.

Thank you
Hi!

I am the same boat. But I received my passport request in Canada and my spouse is waiting to get passport request in an outland country.

Did you spouse receive passport request from Canadian Visa office (CPC) or from the outland country CPC in which your spouse is currently residing?

Thank you.

Mathew J

Jun 16, 2022
Hi!

I am the same boat. But I received my passport request in Canada and my spouse is waiting to get passport request in an outland country.

Did you spouse receive passport request from Canadian Visa office (CPC) or from the outland country CPC in which your spouse is currently residing?

Thank you.
He received the passport request from Windsor, Canada VO. And his passport was sent to VO, Australia as that's the nearest VO.

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Finally PR after long long journey ALHAMDULILAH
AOR January 2018
Medical June 2018
Spouse added May 2019,
Spouse medical October 2019
Principal applicant medical,form A Pcc, October 2019
Medical indimisibility Nov 2019
Medical surveillance July 2020
Pay stubs, employment letter 2021 January
Medical spouse for wp file March 2022 passed
RCMP, Company employment letter March 2022
Medical main applicant 19 April 2022
Medical passed 3 June 2022
PR confirmation. 20 June 2022

Wish for everyone will get soon PR ameen

Reactions: lethaltaurus

ankit810

Feb 13, 2022
Category........
CEC
Hi!

Thank you
Hi Chinmai
I am in same situation as yours, got Information letter/RFV under my name. I'm inland with outland dependents. In the letter it is mentioned we need to include the copy of same letter with original passports. Did you send your dependents passport with the same letter or you are waiting for some other letter from IRCC ?
Please help.

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hello Friends, Need one help.. i got ADR for my wife original birth certificate.. but seems its fake ADR sent by my agents as the font of my wife name is different with other content?
is that possible?

ankit810

Feb 13, 2022
Category........
CEC
Guys I just received my portal.
I also received PPR for outland dependents yesterday.
I have a question, should I be replying to portal email with outland dependents details as well or just mine?

Aor 10th sept
Med passed 7th jun
Bg passed 3rd jun
Initial VO Edmonton
Portal from Etobicoke