Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Just received SMS for dispatched passport today but no update in cic account soo worried.. Dear You should call ircc customer representative for Pr card update generally people receives in 1 month. Drop an email and call them for update .
Most of them not getting cic account update for dependent passport.... so your case should be good. For my PR card, tried all modes - emails, webforms, call (though not able to get to agent not once) :( ... even today tried 4 times to call... I will keep on trying and lets see :(

Reactions: Jass08

Jass08

Nov 5, 2021
Most of them not getting cic account update for dependent passport.... so your case should be good. For my PR card, tried all modes - emails, webforms, call (though not able to get to agent not once) :( ... even today tried 4 times to call... I will keep on trying and lets see :(

Try early mrng 8 am when their office just opens usually my husband get connect at that time easily.

Reactions: lethaltaurus

Jass08

Nov 5, 2021
Received the stamped passport n copr ..thanks dear

Reactions: lethaltaurus

munni2022

Jan 14, 2022
Received the stamped passport n copr ..thanks dear
Congratulations finally !!
When you sent for the second time is the PPR is still with in 1 month ? because most possibly it might not be right , so you sent old one ? Also with in how many days you received your passport when sent 2nd time ?

Jass08

Nov 5, 2021
Congratulations finally !!
When you sent for the second time is the PPR is still with in 1 month ? because most possibly it might not be right , so you sent old one ? Also with in how many days you received your passport when sent 2nd time ?

Yes old ppr was valid till 28 march and I sent on 26 march but after sending passport on 31 march ircc demands medical in cic account uploaded same day then on 6 April received new ppr letter with new application no from our primary office Halifax. I forwarded same letter to Delhi immi as my passport was there.

15 days for passport stamping.. Dw resubmitted passports are stamped timely. Make sure you inform your primary office if ppr expiring soo that they can issue new one and also keep on sending emails.

goofyib

Apr 7, 2022
Hi All,
I recently got married and want to add my wife to my application. What documents are required for spouse outland visa? How should the marriage certificate look like? how should I get my wife pcc done in India?
Thanks

shubham_bohra94

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi all,
Quick question - I received an update. That medical results are passed on 19 april 2022. Is that the next step after BIL usually? BIL was done on 6th April 2022 for spouse. Anyone in the same situation?

Also, what are the usual next steps? And timeline from here?

Chahalkamal

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
That's the passport request for outland dependents and you need to raise webform to confirm your presence in Canada. Just follow the instruction as mentioned in PPR. Inland applicant doesn't have to send passport.
Hey i got spouse PPR first as he is outside Canada. But I haven’t received PR portal for me as m PA. Need some help . VO- Edmonton

Chahalkamal

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Received the PR portal letter today which says "Reply to this email and confirm 1) the email address you want to use and 2) which option below you choose for your spouse/partner and dependants 18 years or older when you applied:"

The thing is that I received this letter in my CIC account & haven't received an e-mail yet so I've no idea which e-mail to reply to? Does anyone have any idea about this?
Hii vishlion
I got spouse PPR first as he is outside Canada. But I haven’t received PR portal for me as m PA. What should i do. VO- Edmonton

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Hey i got spouse PPR first as he is outside Canada. But I haven’t received PR portal for me as m PA. Need some help . VO- Edmonton
Assuming you raised webform to mention that you are already in Canada as mentioned in PPR

abhishek93

Star Member
May 5, 2017
How much did mandamus cost you ? can it be filed from US?
can you share the lawyers details ?
Sorry, didn't receive any notification for your post.

The total cost was around 3,000 CAD, which included the initial consultation, court filing fee, and the lawyer fees for the mandamus application. And, it's typically filed by a Canadian lawyer, but there's no restriction on your residence.

Our law firm was Battista Smith Migration Law Group.

You may DM me if you want to discuss it in detail.

Timbits

Feb 5, 2021
Hii vishlion
I got spouse PPR first as he is outside Canada. But I haven’t received PR portal for me as m PA. What should i do. VO- Edmonton
Does PPR contains dependent details like UCI or name or it's just your name and UCI on passport request ?