Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
How did you link your dependent's file with your account? It onlu shows mine
My application has them as accompany, even in my ecopr they all have been listed as accompany. Today my application status changed to approved, after that i could see them listed with their document number. Not sure whether that is normal....

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
My application has them as accompany, even in my ecopr they all have been listed as accompany. Today my application status changed to approved, after that i could see them listed with their document number. Not sure whether that is normal....
Did you get any email from Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca ?
I have recieved two emails from them with a whole new application number and my spouse's U number.First one was:

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/04/28.

Second one was:

We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.

i am really worried now. Do you have any idea?

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Did you get any email from Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca ?
I have recieved two emails from them with a whole new application number and my spouse's U number.First one was:

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/04/28.

Second one was:

We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.

i am really worried now. Do you have any idea?
I haven't received any such email. All i got cec status update email, Under Final decision... 'April 1, 2022 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.'
below that all of us listed with like below with 'Document number' matched with my ecopr... assuming all of our application got approved.... so now waiting for passport to be returned from Delhi
Document Status
NameUnique Client Identifier (UCI)DocumentDocument numberStatusExpiry dateStatus Updated DateTravel document NumberCountry of Issue

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
I haven't received any such email. All i got cec status update email, Under Final decision... 'April 1, 2022 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.'
below that all of us listed with like below with 'Document number' matched with my ecopr... assuming all of our application got approved.... so now waiting for passport to be returned from Delhi
Document Status
NameUnique Client Identifier (UCI)DocumentDocument numberStatusExpiry dateStatus Updated DateTravel document NumberCountry of Issue
Have you got dispatched message from them?

ShahA

Mar 30, 2022
Hi CEC Outland here with Outland dependents

Recently got my PPR and COPR with the wrong first entry date . Read different forums which stated it can be corrected at the port of entry while some stated I should get it corrected before landing . If I do opt for the second option it would delay things and hence wanted to check with CEC Outland does the first entry into Canada on the COPR entry makes a huge difference in any way .

Secondly does the original entry date and last entry date has any impact on the landing process and citizenship process down the lane .
I entered Canada first time as a student, however the date that mentioned is the first time I became a worker in Canada .

Please advice if I should ignore it for now and get it amended at the port of entry or get a new copr issued

Thankyou

sampiu1989

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
23-01-2021
FSW Inland applicant with one outland dependent
The dependent in India got re-medical request in GC Key profile (Form IMM1017_2) - "MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY"
But the address mentioned for the dependent (in India) is mentioned as present address of the primary applicant in Canada.
Is that okay?
Anyone has any idea about it... just want to be clear about it before I go for the medical test...

Chahalkamal

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
FSW Inland applicant with one outland dependent
The dependent in India got re-medical request in GC Key profile (Form IMM1017_2) - "MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY"
But the address mentioned for the dependent (in India) is mentioned as present address of the primary applicant in Canada.
Is that okay?
Anyone has any idea about it... just want to be clear about it before I go for the medical test...
Doesn’t matter. Go ahead

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Finally my outland dependents received stamped passport.... Delhi IRCC took exact one month in our case... 1st March to Delhi and response by 1st Apr...
Still i am waiting for my PR Card :(
Any suggestion of getting connected with IRCC number... all my tries went with no luck...

vip007

Mar 2, 2021
Not sure if this group is active anymore but still, thanks everybody for all the help! My spouse (PA) and I finally received our PR after 19 months :)

Below is the timeline of our struggle to PR:

TLDR: Mandamus works! PR received within a month after mandamus.

June 2020 – AOR (CEC) – Both PA and dependent in the US.

August 2020 – Medicals Passed

October 2020 – Biometrics Completed

November 2020 – PA moves back to Canada: Schedule A, RPRF request for both.

December 9, 2020 – Eligibility Passed and Background Check completed. GCMS notes indicate all passed.

Now, the fkups start

December, 2020 – Denied boarding pass: I found out at the airport that IRCC had cancelled my TRV that I got in 2017, and I was already a PR according to IRCC records! Ha!

Until March 2021 – Contacted IRCC many many times: webforms, phone calls, emails, you name it. After nearly 3 months, found out that IRCC mixed-up my UCI with somebody else back in 2017 (when I got my TRV), and only in 2020 they decided to do something, and that something was to cancel my TRV. In the 3 years, I travelled to Canada nearly 20 times without issues.

March 2021 – Applied for SOWP – refused in a week (PA’s OWP validity was less than 6 months)

March 2021 – Applied for SOWP again with PA’s BOWP [was told by IRCC that it was put on hold; no reason given]

April 2021 – Received citizenship test letter: my name, my new UCI, but somebody else’s application

May 2021 – Medicals extended for 1 year, raising hopes regarding the final decision.

Until June 2021 – Contacted IRCC multiple times, now to correct the citizenship mess up. Finally, received an apology letter.

September 2021 – Still no updates for PR application. Feeling hopeless, applied for TRV under September 07 policy. Realized IRCC created a new portal, so applied TRV again from there after a week.

October 2021 – Now, four applications in limbo: PR, SOWP, 2 TRVs. Frustrated, dejected, we reached the lowest of lows mentally.

November 2021 – Enough of waiting; now the idea was to try to stir something that would cause an application to be processed. Was suggested mandamus (thanks @Pk994) and contacted a lawyer. Started the mandamus for the PR application (chances of a positive result were given as 50%, and that was good enough for us).

December 2021 - PR approved within a month after mandamus process initiation. Portal email received during the winter break. Didn’t want them to slack, so, made sure to send them reminders at the portal emails and by morning calls on alternate days. [IRCC Calgary people were quite responsive.]

January 2022 – Spouse received her eCOPR. Kept the emails and 8 am phone calls going for PPR. PPR followed by PRV and COPR from Los Angeles VO in under a week. Landed at Toronto Pearson.
How much did mandamus cost you ? can it be filed from US?
can you share the lawyers details ?

Jass08

Nov 5, 2021
yes they did received stamped passport.... I am still waiting for PR card, its almost 5 months :(
Just received SMS for dispatched passport today but no update in cic account soo worried.. Dear You should call ircc customer representative for Pr card update generally people receives in 1 month. Drop an email and call them for update .