Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Hi Everyone, today i received PPR for my outland dependent but it's under my name and UCI.should i send the passport?
That's the passport request for outland dependents and you need to raise webform to confirm your presence in Canada. Just follow the instruction as mentioned in PPR. Inland applicant doesn't have to send passport.

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
I already got Ecopr
Probably re-confirm your presence and mention your ecopr date as well. Ensure your dependents include your ecopr as well in their packets to delhi ircc. I did the same and waiting for my dependents passports from delhi

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Submitted mine in late December 2021, got a re-medical request which was done and submitted and approved in January 2022. Till date I have no idea what is going on and my dependent passport is being held for three months and counting.

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Submitted mine in late December 2021, got a re-medical request which was done and submitted and approved in January 2022. Till date I have no idea what is going on and my dependent passport is being held for three months and counting.
How long did it take to get the pssport back for Remedical request? I am asking as My husband's passport was recieved by IRCC on 1st march.

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
How long did it take to get the pssport back for Remedical request? I am asking as My husband's passport was recieved by IRCC on 1st march.
They didn’t give me the passport back, instead they sent me a photocopy of the biodata page with their stamp on it to use for the medicals.

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Today only IRCC site shows status as all our application approved. My dependents passport already at Delhi since 1st March... Hopefully they will send back stamped passports.