Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020
Totally fed up and frustrated!
It has been almost 300 days after AOR and the application is still "in process". Recently received GCMS notes - "security is not started", this is the same status since March 09, 2021. Anyone else is in the same boat?

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
I received a ghost update this weekend, called up IRCC this morning - no updates :(

Anyone received any updates?

@Moazali6
I called IRCC this morning. Same answer that the file is in que for approval and that there is a backlog of files.
I guess once the border restrictions are eased we can see a better picture. Situation seems to be getting very good in Canada and We can surely expect a good news by end of June . Fingers crossed

Kumaran1

Apr 4, 2021
I called IRCC this morning. Same answer that the file is in que for approval and that there is a backlog of files.
I guess once the border restrictions are eased we can see a better picture. Situation seems to be getting very good in Canada and We can surely expect a good news by end of June . Fingers crossed
Hi,
Did they say anything about holding outland dependant applications?

DJ06082020

Jun 1, 2021
Hi everyone
I am new to this group, I have been following your posts for a while. My AOR August 2020, CEC inland applicant with my spouse he is in Canada with me and my son is in India. I am currently in India travelled for family emergency and stuck because of travel ban. I have valid TRV till May 2022.
In my case after receiving AOR,
Biometrics done on December 2020
Additional document request March 2021
Medical request for my son in India during March 2021, inspite of doing upfront medicals.
After that no update so far.
I am afraid that my processing is delayed because I am in India. Is Anyone in my situation???

Please help!!

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
I got my ATIP, and no change/update since December and my file is still in progress. Frustrating is an understatement. I wanna go back home, can’t do this anymore
I too wanna go home but the thing is I won't get off from work too long so will have to quit. Then these frauds will issue CoPR when outside Canada. Then again I have to leave my spouse back home and come here to get a new CoPR and again wait for her to travel Canada. IRCC created a horrible situation for us. We will have to ride it through. Stay strong.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
I too wanna go home but the thing is I won't get off from work too long so will have to quit. Then these frauds will issue CoPR when outside Canada. Then again I have to leave my spouse back home and come here to get a new CoPR and again wait for her to travel Canada. IRCC created a horrible situation for us. We will have to ride it through. Stay strong.
I am on a rollercoaster of emotions. My husband just got sick and I feel helpless. And yet these people are living their normal lives.

Kumaran1

Apr 4, 2021
I don’t know why are they not allowing to see our spouses even after cases decreased with good number of vaccinations. They are giving pressure to usa to reunite families, but why are they letting their own people suffer. Day by day, lot of people getting mentally depressing.I never expected this from the most compassionate country in the world.

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
I don’t know why are they not allowing to see our spouses even after cases decreased with good number of vaccinations. They are giving pressure to usa to reunite families, but why are they letting their own people suffer. Day by day, lot of people getting mentally depressing.I never expected this from the most compassionate country in the world.
Because they have already taken the money and our mental health don't matter anymore. Hate to say this but we need to stop being naïve. Canadian Skilled immigration doesn't operate on compassion. Its a scam: highly expensive and extremely slow but this is the best option we have got in the world so we have to make do.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Because they have already taken the money and our mental health don't matter anymore. Hate to say this but we need to stop being naïve. Canadian Skilled immigration doesn't operate on compassion. Its a scam: highly expensive and extremely slow but this is the best option we have got in the world so we have to make do.
So brutally true. And Marco brags about their innovative ways to legally scam people whenever possible.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
That’s so true, they’re hypocrites capitalist and only care about their pockets. Am over it