+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hello. Friends,

I have a question regarding foreign work experience record. My previous employer can only provide a reference letter. Would it enough for the work record requirement?

Thanks
Yes, make sure you have job responsibilities listed there in bullet points in the letter. Also show any appreciation emails or some payslips. Put all this in one PDF and submit, you will be fine .. if the reference letter dues not have job responsibilities, then you write a letter of explanation and list it there..

Reactions: Tigerxjj515

Tigerxjj515

Dec 10, 2020
Yes, make sure you have job responsibilities listed there in bullet points in the letter. Also show any appreciation emails or some payslips. Put all this in one PDF and submit, you will be fine .. if the reference letter dues not have job responsibilities, then you write a letter of explanation and list it there..
Thank you.

swaguzari

Nov 22, 2018
Anybody here actually in CEC class with Inland PA and Outland Dependent? Can you share your timelines? Or give any thoughts on mine?

My timeline:
AOR - Oct 8th 2020

Called IRCC first time - April 12th, 2021:

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started

Called IRCC 2nd time - May 7th, 2021, All stages passed - when I asked the agent when - she said everything was passed on April 14th, 2021.

VO - Ottawa.

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Anybody here actually in CEC class with Inland PA and Outland Dependent? Can you share your timelines? Or give any thoughts on mine?

My timeline:
AOR - Oct 8th 2020

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started

Called IRCC 2nd time - May 7th, 2021, All stages passed - when I asked the agent when - she said everything was passed on April 14th, 2021.

VO - Ottawa.
Aor 27 July 2020
All stages passed since March 6 . No movement after that

Reactions: F@l

Kamal Kang

Jan 27, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon
Or anyone in same situation please reply. Who recently received passport from NDVO and the details are not updated.

My overseas dependent received a PPR on 13 April and a letter stating that inland PA will be contacted by local VO for virtual landing.
we sent the passport and he received COPR and PRV date issued on April 27th, but it has not been updated in my gc key account and I have not been contacted for my virtual landing. Does this mean my husband cannot travel to Canada on PRV?
And should I try applying for an Authorization letter for travel exemption so once the travel ban is lifted he can travel?

Thank you

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020

My timeline:
AOR - Oct 8th 2020

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started

VO - Ottawa.
My AOR is June 13, 2020 all my stages are passed since December 17, 2020 and there hasn’t been any movement/updates since then

Kumaran1

Apr 4, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon
Or anyone in same situation please reply. Who recently received passport from NDVO and the details are not updated.

My overseas dependent received a PPR on 13 April and a letter stating that inland PA will be contacted by local VO for virtual landing.
we sent the passport and he received COPR and PRV date issued on April 27th, but it has not been updated in my gc key account and I have not been contacted for my virtual landing. Does this mean my husband cannot travel to Canada on PRV?
And should I try applying for an Authorization letter for travel exemption so once the travel ban is lifted he can travel?

Thank you
I am also in the same situation.
Dependant got visa and copr. I am still waiting for my virtual landing from December.

Harnek saini

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am also in the same situation.
Dependant got visa and copr. I am still waiting for my virtual landing from December.
Hi @legalfalcon

Thank you
You got copr 13 april 2021?

prigupta

May 20, 2020
hi, My AOR is Aug 8th, 2020, all stages passed Jan 28th, 2021 shows in GCMS but no update since
my spouse is working in the USA, can we apply for his SOWP as we don't when will we get PR approval? my work permit is valid till May 2022.
or will it affect our PR application?
Any help would be appreciated.

talgat1101

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi All. Please let me know if someone applied for TRV for dependents? How long take the process of TRV application? And anybody get approved Visa for dependents or denied recently? Please share your experience. Thank you.

Ommatch

Aug 19, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
I received same letter as you did on May 5th, 2021 - saying e have begun processing your application and require client information current residential address - and any dependent on file. I haven't got GCMS yet. My dependent is outside Canada and Ii did mention that in the letter and sent them my internet bill and condo purchase transfer docs ! My AOOR is Sep 17, 2020. Keep in touch!
Hey Good news!! Do you mind telling, where is your dependent?

Reactions: anisha1992

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
I received same letter as you did on May 5th, 2021 - saying e have begun processing your application and require client information current residential address - and any dependent on file. I haven't got GCMS yet. My dependent is outside Canada and Ii did mention that in the letter and sent them my internet bill and condo purchase transfer docs ! My AOOR is Sep 17, 2020. Keep in touch!
Hey, could you please let us know in which country your spouse is in currently?