+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
Have you received it recently? Is your spouse is included in the PR application or is it spousal sponsorship case?
Yes, I received it in April 30th. My spouse is added to my PR Application. When I order the notes in February eligibility was recommended pass and all other stages were in process.

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hello,

AOR-December 1, 2019. Received a DM in my CIC account on May 04,2021 titled Request letter - client information current residential address - for all persons on file.

Last GCMS in April 2021 shows application was approved a year ago onApril 9th 2020.

Did anyone get this also or have an idea of what next after uploading the required information. @legalfalcon @jes_ON @DelPiero07

Regards,

Reactions: tajindertj

Bmk_

Apr 24, 2021
Hi,.
Hope I am not breaking point of discussion.
I applied for GCMS notes on March 6th but haven't received them till date. What should I do?
This is beyond understanding

Nov 21, 2020
Hi,.
Hope I am not breaking point of discussion.
I applied for GCMS notes on March 6th but haven't received them till date. What should I do?
This is beyond understanding
When you applied for GCMS notes and made the payment - there must have been an email generated with the ticket number and an email address where you can reach out to ask questions. Email them and follow up on your ticket number.

Harnek saini

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hello,

AOR-December 1, 2019. Received a DM in my CIC account on May 04,2021 titled Request letter - client information current residential address - for all persons on file.

Last GCMS in April 2021 shows application was approved a year ago onApril 9th 2020.

Did anyone get this also or have an idea of what next after uploading the required information. @legalfalcon @jes_ON @DelPiero07

Regards,
Best of luck

Reactions: Bello.Scott

Harnek saini

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hello,

Regards,
Is that paper based or pnp? Visa office please.

May 6, 2021
Posting my question in this thread - I received ITA and I am the principal applicant in Canada. My dependent is in India where currently most hospitals are not conducting medicals due to current covid-19 situation.

Do I need to submit my dependent medical as well or proof of application for medical will do?

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Posting my question in this thread - I received ITA and I am the principal applicant in Canada. My dependent is in India where currently most hospitals are not conducting medicals due to current covid-19 situation.

Do I need to submit my dependent medical as well or proof of application for medical will do?
No. Dont do dependent's medicals now. Attach a letter of explanation. When CIC ask you to do it, only then do it otherwise you will be wasting time and money. In outland spouse cases its taking 2-3 years to get PR and hence, medicals are getting expired.
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

willi_mian

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello Everyone,
I have just applied for a PGWP extension under the new public policy last week.
I am planning to apply for CEC (Primary inland + 1 Outland) next month.

Need to know if CEC is better or the new PR pathway for international graduates? Honestly, there is no processing time or any data available for the new stream and on the other hand, this thread has confirmed that applications with outland dependents are delayed beyond expectations in CEC too.

Suggestions required!

parthCA

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020

For dependent, they will send you a form separately for medicals.

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hello,

Regards,
I received same letter as you did on May 5th, 2021 - saying e have begun processing your application and require client information current residential address - and any dependent on file. I haven't got GCMS yet. My dependent is outside Canada and Ii did mention that in the letter and sent them my internet bill and condo purchase transfer docs ! My AOOR is Sep 17, 2020. Keep in touch!

Tigerxjj515

Dec 10, 2020
Hello. Friends,

I have a question regarding foreign work experience record. My previous employer can only provide a reference letter. Would it enough for the work record requirement?

Thanks