+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Oct 23, 2023
I am PA waiting for ecopr , while my dependent has already got visa stamped and copr , can my dependent still travel to canada while m still waiting for ecopr??

Oct 23, 2023
There is no rule like principle applicant will get his copr first or dependent. In my case we got ppr request for my wife in india. Where i am in canada. She got her passport stamped and received copr( submitted on 5 june and got back on 22 june) . I am still waiting for my ecopr .
hope it helps to clarify your doubts.
But did your spouse travel while you were still waiting for ecopr??

Mannie15

Oct 18, 2023
Pls I need your advise. I am just so frustrated and need guidance. We applied for PR Visa. My spouse who is the principal Applicant was in Canada when our application was approved and she received ready for visa mail for all us all on August 15, 2023. We the dependents are in Nigeria, so we submitted our passports to VFS Abuja office on the 18th of August and they got transmitted to Accra Visa office on the 25th of August. She has since received her e-COPR since August 30 while our passports sent to Accra are yet to be processed since then and no update received. It's over 2 months now and nothing for us. Please, what could be the problem with our passports? We have sent several mails and raised webforms as well but all to no avail. What could the problem be please?

Oct 23, 2023
There is no rule like principle applicant will get his copr first or dependent. In my case we got ppr request for my wife in india. Where i am in canada. She got her passport stamped and received copr( submitted on 5 june and got back on 22 june) . I am still waiting for my ecopr .
hope it helps to clarify your doubts.
Did your dependant travel while you were still waiting for ecopr??

JotKarm

Dec 14, 2023
Hi,
I hope somebody will be able to help me. I received my credentials on Jan.17.2024 and submitted the photo and address on same day. My husband is residing in Australia . How long will IRCC takes to send him a PPR.
Thanks in Advance.