+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

psehgal

Oct 12, 2017
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Yup sure, my crs score is 387, I got around 4.5 yrs of experience in Industrial quality control under noc 2233 I hold bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
Thanks for replying back. Do keep us posted about your progress with the PEI PNP. All the Best!

Reactions: Barath

psehgal

Oct 12, 2017
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Definitely and thank u, you have any idea about the progress and process ? Coz no reply from pei yet
They have been very slow with their replies in the last few months, after being very active in 2015 and 2016. Have you entered your details in the tracking spreadsheet? You can check out the other entries and timelines in there.

Barath

Nov 17, 2017
No I am not aware about that tracking sheet can you provide me the link or some info about that please.

psehgal

Oct 12, 2017
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
No I am not aware about that tracking sheet can you provide me the link or some info about that please.
Here is the copied text from another member's message:

pls enter your details in PEI PNP global spreadsheet here: tiny url dot com/PEI-PNP-Group

you can check other applicants details in spreadsheet here: tiny url dot com/PEI-PNP-Spreadsheet

(Just remove the spaces between tiny and url in the above links, and substitute " dot " with a ".")

Reactions: zhane04

Barath

Nov 17, 2017
Here is the copied text from another member's message:

pls enter your details in PEI PNP global spreadsheet here: tiny url dot com/PEI-PNP-Group

you can check other applicants details in spreadsheet here: tiny url dot com/PEI-PNP-Spreadsheet

(Just remove the spaces between tiny and url in the above links, and substitute " dot " with a ".")
Oh I c , this is provided by us only, we need to feed the details and it will be shown in the spreadsheet along with other members who has given their data already.