+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

Ravstar79

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
When you do your EOI form, in the box where it says why do you want to come to PEI, that's where you need to sell it. That is the only box on the form which can in my opinion determine whether they like you or not.

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Please share the information for Prince Edward Island PNP eligibility criteria.

I have EE score of 414 and NOC code 1112. Is there and EE route for Prince Edward Island PNP.

Ravstar79

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hi Kadian,

I hope you're well.

Just today, FINALLY, I have been nominated by PEI. Been waiting a long time! :) :) :)

In terms of the eligibility, you just need to have worked in a skill level 0, A or B in the last 10 years. That's a compulsory requirement (from what I've been advised)

The 2nd part is you really need to sell yourself and why You want to move to PEI. This information you enter in your EOI form. They really look at this and try to determine whether you really do want to come to PEI or just use the province to get into Canada and then move to your preferred Province. This is what I think PEI and all Provinces look out for. You need to be serious about the province or they wont even look at you. Fortunately for me, my preferred province has always been PEI, simply for the fact I have a young family and PEI is an excellent province to raise young children.

That's my advice, hope it helps, and best of luck....

Reactions: vindin

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
Ravstar79 said:
Hi Kadian,

I hope you're well.

Just today, FINALLY, I have been nominated by PEI. Been waiting a long time! :) :) :)

In terms of the eligibility, you just need to have worked in a skill level 0, A or B in the last 10 years. That's a compulsory requirement (from what I've been advised)

The 2nd part is you really need to sell yourself and why You want to move to PEI. This information you enter in your EOI form. They really look at this and try to determine whether you really do want to come to PEI or just use the province to get into Canada and then move to your preferred Province. This is what I think PEI and all Provinces look out for. You need to be serious about the province or they wont even look at you. Fortunately for me, my preferred province has always been PEI, simply for the fact I have a young family and PEI is an excellent province to raise young children.

Can you paste for us here how you sold yourself. That is the expressing your interest in PEI.

Then also we need to know the timeline from when you submitted your EOI till NOMINATION

uday kumar

Jan 21, 2016
hi, pls let me know what can we write for the question mentioned below for applying PEI PNP

Why would you like to immigrate to Prince Edward Island?

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Explorers said:
Uday kumar, and why would you really like to immigrate to PEI? Why don't you genuinely write your reasoning?
What is wrong in knowing the pickup lines used... I have tried nicely and PEI has not responded so far

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Congratulations Ravstar79! May I know your Noc. I sent EOI in January to PEI but didn't hear from them so far. My Noc is 4163.

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
Ravstar79 said:
Hi Kadian,

I hope you're well.

Congratulations..I remember reading one of your post that you have lived or worked in PEI before. Could that be the main reason for them to nominate you?

Ravstar79

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hi

Hope you're well

I don't have my previous EOI form I'm afraid so can't provide any template, but seriously guys, it's pretty straight forward. You just have to be honest and state why you want to move to PEI. What attracts you the most and what benefits can you bring to the province.

If I recall, I've been researching PEI for over 6-7 months prior to submitting my EOI. I have 3 children and for me I mentioned the fact it's one of the best provinces in Canada for a young family. Then I elaborated on certain activities we can do as a family. I mentioned the scenery and good health opportunities we can benefit from whilst there as there's so much greenery. I can recall I spoke about my work experience (Noc 0611) and how I feel with my experience I can Definitely benefit the economy.

Things like that peeps but be truthful and honest about your statement.

Hope that helps

Reactions: vindin

only God knows

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
hi Ravstar79!

Is PEI still open now for me whose IELTS has already expired? Or i need to take ielts again before I will apply?

Thank you.

Ravstar79

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hi mate

I'm 99.9% sure your IELTS must be valid. You can send your EOI as they don't ask for it on there but if you get selected to apply then your IELTS must be valid

Thanks