+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

Ravstar79

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hi bellaluna

Thanks for your reply.

Yea the EE-5 form is a specific form which PEI require you to fill out and sign. There's the EE-1 which is basically the full application where they request your references from your jobs, IELTS results, your education degrees certificates and detailed settlement plan etc. The other 2 are EE-5 which I'm querying and the EE-6 which is where we just put our passport numbers and give them authorisation to use our data for future checks once we become Residents etc. It's just the EE-5 form causing issues.

In regards to the multiple province applications, that's great and thanks for the link

Much appreciated

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
^ I see, thanks for clarifying. I thought it was similar to the Schedule A form that has to be signed during an on-site interview in front of a witness (e.g. a CIC officer). I couldn't find the PEI forms online so I couldn't verify myself. I hope successful PEI nominees can help you out here.

Ravstar79

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
That's correct. EOI is just one form you send off as I did back in November. It was just last week beginning of March 2016 they emailed me and said they would like me to do a full application as they think I may be suitable for one of their programmes. That's what I'm doing. There's 3 forms they want you to fill. The first form EE-1 asks for everything almost your life history, from references from all your employers, education certificates, detailed statements, IELTS etc. The other 2 forms EE-5 and EE-6 are just for you to sign and send back. But the EE-5 is confusing, they ask for signed at, and by? Which is weird because below that it asks for your signature anyway and a witness signature. So not sure on what to write there

Ravstar79

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hi Rahul

My NOC experience is 0601...

What I've learnt however is that PEI don't have a set of demanding NOCs.

Thanks

Ravstar79

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hi Sanmeet

I have actually spoken to the PEI immigration office and I asked question in regards to noc of which are acceptable. I was told they do not have a specific demand list but your noc must be of skill level O, A OR B....

I believe yours is..

Reactions: vindin

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
Ravstar79 said:
Hi Sanmeet

I have actually spoken to the PEI immigration office and I asked question in regards to noc of which are acceptable. I was told they do not have a specific demand list but your noc must be of skill level O, A OR B....

I believe yours is..

Pls do you know how long it takes to get a response from PEI? After submitting the EOI? Because it seems they just go MUTE :-[...

Ravstar79

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hi Webbman

I sent off my EOI in November 2015 and it wasn't until 9th March they emailed me to request a full application.

Bare in mind that they will only ask candidates who have submitted EOI to submit full applications with who they like. Not everyone will get full application request.

The decision on who gets full application request or not is upto the PEI immigration officer.

However once you do get full application request they will view documents and make a decision within 14 days.... It's a very quick turnaround...

Hope this helps mate

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
Ravstar79 said:
I sent off my EOI in November 2015 and it wasn't until 9th March they emailed me to request a full application.
Hi Ravstar,
thanks for sharing this indo. Did you contact them anytime in between this period?
Thanks

Ravstar79

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
You should explain your professional reasons and personal too. Professional meaning how your job skills can contribute to their economy, what you can bring and why you think you can be a success. In terms of Personal elaborate on what interests you about PEI... Eg sights, great location to settle and things like that.