+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

Sam Singh

Apr 8, 2012
India
Category........
PNP
Hi, I Sent my Expression of Interest to Prince Edward Island on 4th of April and got a revert back on 21 April in which they have asked me to provide full details about my Saving account and Fixed Deposit in which my FD account got mature in April and they asked me to provide it with renewal date and amount which I provided today. I want to ask what are the chances of getting Nominated from the PEI.
Thank you

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hello everyone,

Good day!
Will PEI also issue NOIs to applicants without job offer, relatives and experience (work and education) in the succeeding draws? Also, are there any ICT nocs here who were issued NOIs before?

Thank you.

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hello Friends,

Need your advise that I want to apply in PEI PNP but I went through their website and they mentioned that needs to have job offer from PEI employer. Do I able to submit EOI without job offer?

Please advise.

uthejsree

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hello Friends,

Need your advise that I want to apply in PEI PNP but I went through their website and they mentioned that needs to have job offer from PEI employer. Do I able to submit EOI without job offer?

Please advise.
You can submit an EOI without job offer. However, so far PEI has been selecting candidates who are already living in PEI and/or have a valid job offer.

May 16, 2018
Hi, I Sent my Expression of Interest to Prince Edward Island on 4th of April and got a revert back on 21 April in which they have asked me to provide full details about my Saving account and Fixed Deposit in which my FD account got mature in April and they asked me to provide it with renewal date and amount which I provided today. I want to ask what are the chances of getting Nominated from the PEI.
Thank you
May I know whether you have job offer or applied normally.

May 16, 2018
Thank you
May I know your CRS score. Are processing your application on your own or through an agent. Please let me know.