+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

DodyKnight

Feb 24, 2018
Hi! I requested to be added to PEI WhatsApp group but no addition made! I wonder to know is it a restricted app or open for members?

Arun Prasad

Mar 4, 2018
I just registered because I had to comment on this. I'm going to stick around this forum since it seems like a neat place. I'm from PEI and currently have a PNP participant staying with me through Airbnb. Being from here I know the prices of things and cost of living is definitely lower here. Real estate is also cheaper, expect to pay, starting at, $750 for a two bedroom apartment. The job market however is not comparable. The Island has a higher unemployment rate and BC is nearly half. That doesn't mean you're twice as likely to get a job in BC because a lot of people here do get jobs but the market can be thin at times and selection can be limited (if you have a niche skill that can be good - we're big on aviation, agriculture and tourism, with a steadily increasing business community).

Now, I want to point out that PEI is, for me, an amazing place to live and everyone should at the very least consider it. Our resources for new comers is vast and extensive, our communities are super giving and the people are really helpful and supportive. There are going to be struggles no matter where you go but my new friend from Israel desperately wants to stay here, bring his family here and start a new life on PEI.

If anyone has any specific questions about life here or just wants someone to help them when they arrive please don't hesitate to reach out.

I'm a business owner with a passion in helping newcomers settle and ultimately make a life here. Best of luck to everyone in the PNP program, I admire your resilience and dedication to leaving your countries, starting fresh and throwing yourself into the unknown. It's take a lot of guts to do what you're doing.
How about part time jobs?

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Please add me to PEI Wgarsapp Group +91 9909957148

RaviRaval

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hello all my Time line is below pls give your opinion.

I applied for SINP nomination Program
I received my nomination on 28 Nov 2017
Than i send all documents(PCC also) with application fess to CIC on date 20 Dec 2017
I received AOR From CIC on 13 Feb 2018.
Now i check my status on line using my UCI number it is "In Process".
When i get medical request
When i get my PR

vasanthireddy

Feb 27, 2018
Can someone please guide me on how to enroll for PEI Express Entry Stream. All I have done is created an Express entry profile from PEI website and submitted the profile. Is this enough or I should send a separate email to PEI? Also my CRS score is 387 and PEI express entry points are 57, what are the chances that I get an EOI from Prince edward island.