+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

bobby341

Aug 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Paramvir,

I am interested towards PEI, I have few questions on how to proceed further. can you please provide some assistance. You can write me an email at sreekanth.teja@gmail.com / sreekanth.bolla@gmail.com or whats app me at 9885160797

paramvir1320 said:
I am already in PEI after getting ITA. File is submitted to CIC. If anyone need more info or a place to live in PEI can message me.

Supersaver

Jul 5, 2016
Hello All,

In case of Express Entry -Province Nomination Program- Is there any restriction to stay in that province for long duration like 2 years or so ? What is exact duration? Is there any legacy bonding to stay there ?
If we does not stay there , is there any impact on getting citizenship in future?

Please clarify these queries as I am really confused.

Thanks

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Supersaver said:
Hello All,

In case of Express Entry -Province Nomination Program- Is there any restriction to stay in that province for long duration like 2 years or so ? What is exact duration? Is there any legacy bonding to stay there ?
If we does not stay there , is there any impact on getting citizenship in future?

Please clarify these queries as I am really confused.

Thanks

Your post clearly shows that you don't want to live there. I'd suggest you look for other options if that's the case because moving into a different province can be challenging.

No exact duration but if you get caught misrepresenting your intention to reside then it will definitely affect your status as PR and when you apply for citizenship.

ankita2016

Aug 20, 2016
Hi, My NOC IS 3142 work as a Physiotherapyst in India for the last almost 2 year will be finished in sept 2016.
I applied for PNP for PEI in april last week still got nothing to hear.
so what are the chances for NOC 3142?
how long it take to process?
in this code anybody got ITA?
Please guid me.
thanks

Reactions: vindin

shazfar

Aug 23, 2016
Hi Senior members of the group
I sent my EOI to PEI on Aug.19 at expressentry@gov.pe.ca but I haven't received the auto-reply that many of you have written about in earlier posts.
My NOC code is 1122 and I have never applied to PEI before.
Should I be worried about not receiving the auto-reply? What are my options or should I just wait?

Thanks!

brian90

Aug 10, 2016
does anyone know how long it take after you are selected and the payment is received to get a message from CIC or PEI regarding the nomination? My payment was received on Monday, August 22.

Thanks

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,i am new to the forum. I just want to ask how did you fill up the essay question for eoi? my answer exceeded from the space on the box provided thus having a scroll bar. but when i saved it,it will be shown as cut and my entire answer cannot be read anymore..i hope you guys could help me out.

ETRO

Jul 25, 2016
May I know when you submitted the EOI and when you received the reply from PEI GOV?

brian90 said:
does anyone know how long it take after you are selected and the payment is received to get a message from CIC or PEI regarding the nomination? My payment was received on Monday, August 22.

Thanks

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
badz2 said:
hi guys,i am new to the forum. I just want to ask how did you fill up the essay question for eoi? my answer exceeded from the space on the box provided thus having a scroll bar. but when i saved it,it will be shown as cut and my entire answer cannot be read anymore..i hope you guys could help me out.

Hi,

Earlier in the thread someone contacted the PEI Office directly and was advised that they are able to scroll and see all you have written, so don't worry about it. Additionally you can copy and paste what you have written in the body of the email you are sending with the EOI attachment. They accept that as well.

Hope this helps!

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luv2read90 said:
Hi,

Earlier in the thread someone contacted the PEI Office directly and was advised that they are able to scroll and see all you have written, so don't worry about it. Additionally you can copy and paste what you have written in the body of the email you are sending with the EOI attachment. They accept that as well.

Hope this helps!

thanks..i just put it on a separate word document and explained it on my email.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

My NOC code is 2133 and IELTS standing is CLB 8. Can I apply for PEI PNP?

Thanks

rahul20apr

Aug 25, 2016
Hello,

I am new to this forum. I have an active express entry profile and already submitted EOI in July (NOC 0632). Is there any hope or PEI PNP is sitting cold ?

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
paramvir1320 said:
I am already in PEI after getting ITA. File is submitted to CIC. If anyone need more info or a place to live in PEI can message me.

August guys ... any updates to anyone who has applied in August 2016 ??