+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Previous visitor visa refusal file of my spouse have fake documents and I don’t want to continue with fake degree now on my express entry

Chinna1906

Apr 14, 2024
Hello everyone!

I would like to ask you all a question!
My Husband added a fake degree certificate for his visitor visa applications two years ago! It got rejected for a different reason that the officer not satisfied he will leave canada!

However we are married 4 months back and I got the ITA now.i clearly know the fake degree is a misinterpretation and I don’t want to continue with that in my application, so I want to go clean with my application..
To brief my husband is not accompanying with me as of now and he have a discontinued degree in btech and is working in India now! (FYI I have not claimed any point from him.. as he is not accompanying)

but I’m afraid that the ircc might have the information of the education fake degree he provided in his previous visitor visa refusal! What do you think is the best way to do?
I don’t know but will this impact my file ?? Could you please advise!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone!

I would like to ask you all a question!
My Husband added a fake degree certificate for his visitor visa applications two years ago! It got rejected for a different reason that the officer not satisfied he will leave canada!

However we are married 4 months back and I got the ITA now.i clearly know the fake degree is a misinterpretation and I don’t want to continue with that in my application, so I want to go clean with my application..
To brief my husband is not accompanying with me as of now and he have a discontinued degree in btech and is working in India now! (FYI I have not claimed any point from him.. as he is not accompanying)

but I’m afraid that the ircc might have the information of the education fake degree he provided in his previous visitor visa refusal! What do you think is the best way to do?
I don’t know but will this impact my file ?? Could you please advise!
No one can say for sure, but you should remove the fake degree and add an LoE to explain it. It is upto the officer to accept or reject your application.

Reactions: Taran D