+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preview my score

Bilalkhalaf

May 8, 2018
i am unable to view mine. Is this something to worry about?
Hello ,
i have got an invitation to apply for the permanent residence under the Federal Skilled workers(FSW) . I have completed the permanent residence application. At the bottom of the page there is something for Preview my score , i click on this bottom the below details .

You were invited under the following program Federal Skilled Workers
Minimum score for your round of invitations 441
Programs for which you have met minimum entry requirements
Federal Skilled Worker Not Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Criteria Details

My Grades are not showing as well in the respective fields . I want to start uploading the documents but i m worried about this point . Please assist me .

Best Regards,

Bilal

Sanpay

Mar 2, 2018
Make sure that your informations are correct. Mine was because of the funds. I put below The required funds. Go through your application over and over but make sure you sort this out before you continue your application.

Bilalkhalaf

May 8, 2018
Make sure that your informations are correct. Mine was because of the funds. I put below The required funds. Go through your application over and over but make sure you sort this out before you continue your application.
Thx Sanpay , Do you think if i start upload or attach my documents the score will appear again ? is it ok to start uploading the documents even i do not get any grade in the preview score ? Please note that i recalculate my grades and i got the sufficient point that mentioned in the invitation letter .
Please advise and appreciate your support .

Bilal

Sanpay

Mar 2, 2018
Thx Sanpay , Do you think if i start upload or attach my documents the score will appear again ? is it ok to start uploading the documents even i do not get any grade in the preview score ? Please note that i recalculate my grades and i got the sufficient point that mentioned in the invitation letter .
Please advise and appreciate your support .

Bilal
No it wouldn’t appear. U have to figure out what u did wrong before attaching ur documents. Mine took me three days of to finally figure out. Go through your application over n over

am_gill

Mar 21, 2018
Hello ,
i have got an invitation to apply for the permanent residence under the Federal Skilled workers(FSW) . I have completed the permanent residence application. At the bottom of the page there is something for Preview my score , i click on this bottom the below details .

You were invited under the following program Federal Skilled Workers
Minimum score for your round of invitations 441
Programs for which you have met minimum entry requirements
Federal Skilled Worker Not Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Criteria Details

My Grades are not showing as well in the respective fields . I want to start uploading the documents but i m worried about this point . Please assist me .

Best Regards,

Bilal
HI,

Its exactly the same thing with me. How did u get this fixed??

dineshgurgaon

Jan 12, 2020
I am also facing the same issue. I received the ITA and post submission of all my details, I am unable to preview my score. It says "Our system is currently unavailable. Please try again later." Anybody has a resolution?