+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preview my score shows FSW not met and no score is showing up

msnagi

Jan 20, 2019
Hi Folks,

I got an invitation for an EE draw 449 and that time my CRS was 459. After i completed all my information in EE profile, the preview my score shows FSW not met and no score is showing up.

I have filled all the information same as i did while creating EE profile. However, for the personal history i only mentioned history for last 10 years as compared to my EE profile where i mentioned total education history starting from secondary education.

Can this be a reason for my score not showing up or is there anything that i am missing that is causing this problem?

Geeclass

Jan 21, 2019
Hi Folks,

I got an invitation for an EE draw 449 and that time my CRS was 459. After i completed all my information in EE profile, the preview my score shows FSW not met and no score is showing up.

I have filled all the information same as i did while creating EE profile. However, for the personal history i only mentioned history for last 10 years as compared to my EE profile where i mentioned total education history starting from secondary education.

Can this be a reason for my score not showing up or is there anything that i am missing that is causing this problem?

Hi, have u found a solution to this yet. I am having same issue

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
There has been a latest revision to the proof of funds. Check if you are showing the right amount as per the latest revision. This could possibly be the reason.

Reactions: akatpally

akatpally

Jan 21, 2019
Hi Folks,

I am also having same issue...let me know if you find a solution...Thanks

akatpally

Jan 21, 2019
There has been a latest revision to the proof of funds. Check if you are showing the right amount as per the latest revision. This could possibly be the reason.
You are right..I changes proof of funds amount..Now I can see my points..Thank you

Geeclass

Jan 21, 2019
You are right..I changes proof of funds amount..Now I can see my points..Thank you
What did u change it to. the funds i indicated is over a 1000 dollars more than the funds needs for my family composition. Does that mean I have to use the exact figure as shown on the CIC website?

msnagi

Jan 20, 2019
Hi, have u found a solution to this yet. I am having same issue
It was due to proof of funds. I reduced the amount from $23000 to $10000 nd coz f this my score wasn’t showing as minimum requirement for single unmarried person is $12000 something. You can google it n u ll get link to cic website where all details of proof of funds required is given.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
What did u change it to. the funds i indicated is over a 1000 dollars more than the funds needs for my family composition. Does that mean I have to use the exact figure as shown on the CIC website?

The proof of funds amount has increased. Check the latest update. You can use the exact figure as shown in the website or more than that. But not less.

akatpally

Jan 21, 2019
Changed funds from 15000 CAD to 16000.
And also I changed province back to Ontario/Toronto which I had in express entry profile.