+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preview my score is unavailable [please help]

pc36

Apr 29, 2021
Hi all, I can't preview my score after filling out the EE CEC application form. It's always showing "Our system is currently unavailable. Please try again later." I have double checked the info that I had filled in and it met the eligibility requirements. I also have tried on different computers and browsers, and cleared the cookies, cache, and history of the browsers. I contacted IRCC but haven't got a reply. I have seen many on this forum saying they had the same problem. Can anyone who have experienced this and got a solution or anyone who just submitted their applications anyway and got their PR applications approved share your experience? Thanks.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi all, I can't preview my score after filling out the EE CEC application form. It's always showing "Our system is currently unavailable. Please try again later." I have double checked the info that I had filled in and it met the eligibility requirements. I also have tried on different computers and browsers, and cleared the cookies, cache, and history of the browsers. I contacted IRCC but haven't got a reply. I have seen many on this forum saying they had the same problem. Can anyone who have experienced this and got a solution or anyone who just submitted their applications anyway and got their PR applications approved share your experience? Thanks.
Did you mean that you saw this error after submitting you complete application or you just created your profile?
if this is a profile creation stage then this happens often to most of the applicants right after they finish their profile. It can take up to several days for the system to update your profile in the system, and then it updates you that "you are a candidate" and that means you are in the pool.

pc36

Apr 29, 2021
Did you mean that you saw this error after submitting you complete application or you just created your profile?
if this is a profile creation stage then this happens often to most of the applicants right after they finish their profile. It can take up to several days for the system to update your profile in the system, and then it updates you that "you are a candidate" and that means you are in the pool.
I received the invitation and about to pay and submit the application.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW

pc36

Apr 29, 2021
It's a temporary glitch / technical issue from their side. As the error stated check after some time. and just mail to IRCC regarding this technical issue, At least that is a record you tried to reach them to report this issue.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Thank you. I have got this error for more than a month. I have emailed IRCC through Report a Technical Issue but I have not got a reply except the confirmation of receiving my email. I have also emailed them through the web-form but this one didn't send me a confirmation. I worry my score might have changed after I filled out the application form but I can't preview my score. The deadline is coming and I have to submit my application soon. Should I mention this issue and that I have tried to contact them in the LOE?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Thank you. I have got this error for more than a month. I have emailed IRCC through Report a Technical Issue but I have not got a reply except the confirmation of receiving my email. I have also emailed them through the web-form but this one didn't send me a confirmation. I worry my score might have changed after I filled out the application form but I can't preview my score. The deadline is coming and I have to submit my application soon. Should I mention this issue and that I have tried to contact them in the LOE?
oh man ! one month? why didn't you mention this in your first post. Well let's ask @Naturgrl . @legalfalcon . someone should be online here .

vikram1$2$

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Following worked for me.
Login to your CIC account, go to your PR application and click on documents submitted.
Once you reach that page - paste this URL on the page and you will be able to see the information you entered.

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist.do?fbclid=IwAR2asheR01fm4zNcr_9ruDxfVB7tV3bM9bfxP4kM2VhwlsdZEj1K642iV1Q

pc36

Apr 29, 2021
Following worked for me.
Login to your CIC account, go to your PR application and click on documents submitted.
Once you reach that page - paste this URL on the page and you will be able to see the information you entered.

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist.do?fbclid=IwAR2asheR01fm4zNcr_9ruDxfVB7tV3bM9bfxP4kM2VhwlsdZEj1K642iV1Q
Thank you for the reply. "Click on documents submitted" - I haven't submitted my application so I think I can't see that page. For now I can only see documents checklist.

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Following worked for me.

Hi @vikram1$2$ ,
I used this link and was able to check the submitted forms.
I came across other posts which suggested the same thing but without "?fbclid=IwAR2asheR01fm4zNcr_9ruDxfVB7tV3bM9bfxP4kM2VhwlsdZEj1K642iV1Q".
Do you know what this value is?
Have you used the same exact link to check your forms as well?
I am worried that this unknown value might have updated something in my submitted application. I am not tech savvy so don't know much about it.
Please help!

vikram1$2$

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi @vikram1$2$ ,
I used this link and was able to check the submitted forms.
I came across other posts which suggested the same thing but without "?fbclid=IwAR2asheR01fm4zNcr_9ruDxfVB7tV3bM9bfxP4kM2VhwlsdZEj1K642iV1Q".
Do you know what this value is?
Have you used the same exact link to check your forms as well?
I am worried that this unknown value might have updated something in my submitted application. I am not tech savvy so don't know much about it.
Please help!
Hi I did use the exact same link .I am also not a tech savvy person , i also don’t have any idea about the unknown value .I found the link on some forum .
Ideally , once the application is submitted nothing should change .

Reactions: EdiCavani07

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi I did use the exact same link .I am also not a tech savvy person , i also don’t have any idea about the unknown value .I found the link on some forum .
Ideally , once the application is submitted nothing should change .
Thanks for your response!