+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preparing your QSW/CSQ 2015-16 Application? Join here!

love17

Nov 10, 2015
where do I calculate my points for quebec?
I was actually checked the candavisa page for calculate points, but they does no give any detail about specific term, like: If I got 6 band in ielts then how much calculated my points or something like that.

thanks in advance.......
:)

nazimbd

Nov 8, 2015
Hi

I have 10 years of experience, do I require to submit my all 10 years of experience in QSW?
or only 5 years (present job which is around 6 years) is enough.

Pls advice.

rgds

kgino

Aug 11, 2015
UAE and Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015 Federal
AOR Received.
21-07-2015 Federal
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
18-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2015
nazimbd said:
Hi

I have 10 years of experience, do I require to submit my all 10 years of experience in QSW?
or only 5 years (present job which is around 6 years) is enough.

Pls advice.

rgds
Form A-0520-AA (2014-11) only requires for you to list your work experience for the PAST 5 years.

khanhngd24

Nov 2, 2015
Can anyone please explain the meaning of this sentence from quebec immigration website: "If you are a temporary resident and entitled to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec, you can submit anytime before dec 31st."
Does it mean if you are in Quebec as a temporary resident (can be a student, a worker or a tourist), and you are qualified then you can submit the qsw application before dec 31st?
Or
If you are in Quebec as a temporary resident, and you are allowed to submit then you can submit at anytime before dec 31st?

Please someone with experience clarify this for me?

Thank you.

MrBacon

Nov 25, 2015
I hope I'm putting this in the right place, sorry if I'm not. I've had a pretty exhaustive search and come up, more confused, so I'm hoping you knowledgeable folk can help clear the haze of confusion.

My girlfriend and I are British citizens, we came to work under temporary worker status in Quebec towards the end of January this year. We are interested in applying for the CSQ, and have enough points (in theory) to be eligible, but by my understanding the next applications date is the 18th of January, which would be roughly 3-4 weeks before our 1 year anniversary pay cheque (February 11th). Firstly, should we apply anyway on the 18th of Jan, would we be hurting our chances as we'd be losing out on the points for having worked for a year, or could we add the points when the year was completed? Secondly, how quickly is the internet application period likely to fill up? I've noticed that the postal option is already full, and that only began 20 days ago, is there a chance that by the time we have worked a year in Quebec the application process will be closed?

Thank you all so very much for your time, I hope I've been clear, if not feel free to shout at me accordingly.

mfawzy

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 CC Cashed.....: 24-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER ...............:21-03-2015
Med's Request
10-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Hi Every Body
Anyone who submitted his File to Quebec in the period between 6th November and 10th November 2015, got Charged ?
or get any Updates from Quebec.

Thanks in Advance

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrBacon said:
I hope I'm putting this in the right place, sorry if I'm not. I've had a pretty exhaustive search and come up, more confused, so I'm hoping you knowledgeable folk can help clear the haze of confusion.

My girlfriend and I are British citizens, we came to work under temporary worker status in Quebec towards the end of January this year. We are interested in applying for the CSQ, and have enough points (in theory) to be eligible, but by my understanding the next applications date is the 18th of January, which would be roughly 3-4 weeks before our 1 year anniversary pay cheque (February 11th). Firstly, should we apply anyway on the 18th of Jan, would we be hurting our chances as we'd be losing out on the points for having worked for a year, or could we add the points when the year was completed? Secondly, how quickly is the internet application period likely to fill up? I've noticed that the postal option is already full, and that only began 20 days ago, is there a chance that by the time we have worked a year in Quebec the application process will be closed?

Thank you all so very much for your time, I hope I've been clear, if not feel free to shout at me accordingly.
You seem to be confusing various immigration programme requirements.

There is no minimum 1 year QC experience requirement for the regular QSW programme.

Do you, or your girlfriend, have b2 level French? If so, as TWP workers, you may be eligible to apply through PEQ, or with validated job offer. In which case, you may not be subject to QSW regular program quota.

My personal opinion is that the online QSW quota will fill in hours on Jan 18th (if the system doesn't crash).

Pm me: I don't usually accept/reply to pm, but you might be an exception,

MrBacon

Nov 25, 2015
Lammawitch said:
You seem to be confusing various immigration programme requirements.

There is no minimum 1 year QC experience requirement for the regular QSW programme.

Do you, or your girlfriend, have b2 level French? If so, as TWP workers, you may be eligible to apply through PEQ, or with validated job offer. In which case, you may not be subject to QSW regular program quota.

My personal opinion is that the online QSW quota will fill in hours on Jan 18th (if the system doesn't crash).

Pm me: I don't usually accept/reply to pm, but you might be an exception,
That's wonderful, thank you very much. We've been taking french lessons but we're far from ready for the test. I will do my best to try come to terms with the various factors involved, but if I get stuck I'll pop you a pm, much appreciates.

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Hello Friend,
I am new here in this thread.

Is it mandatory to do comparative evaluation to apply for immigration to Quebec. My NOC is 2147.

Please help !!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnyajrawat said:
Hello Friend,
I am new here in this thread.

Is it mandatory to do comparative evaluation to apply for immigration to Quebec. My NOC is 2147.

Please help !!
No.

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Thanks a lot.

(1) Is there any information yet on electronic system if we have to upload attested copies or normal photocopies ?
(2) Can I send the file now or only I have to send on 18th January ?