+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preparing your QSW/CSQ 2015-16 Application? Join here!

cryptic0

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Bonjour!

We are most likely just a month away from the opening of Quebec QSW applications for financial year 2015-16. I am sure we all have questions, doubts and comments. Let's discuss them here.

I will throw in a question for starters. If you are claiming points under highest level of education (e.g. PhD), is it still necessary to provide transcripts for MS and BSc? Refer to items #19-20 on page#4 on the main application form for CSQ.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Dear cryptic0,

Did you get any information what definite date the intake (2015-2016) will open? I know they will open an online tool for QSW applicants from where we can apply directly on 1st of October.

Please, share with us if you had gone deeper.

Thank you.

cryptic0

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Nope, don't have any further information. Just what's on Quebec's website. The October 1 opening is a speculation, from the Campbell Cohen's article on canadavisa.com.

It is also not clear if we should fill out the existing PDF forms or whether they will have new forms available when the system opens up.

In any case, there will be sufficient time to do all these things, as long as have all your ducks in a row prior to October. I have most of my documents, save the job experience letters which I am working on right now.

Thanks for checking in.

appypatel

Aug 1, 2015
Hello guys,

I am planing to apply for QSW for 2015-2016. Can you plz describe in brief what forms we need to fill up and what documents we need to have to apply? Is it online or we need to mail them all forms and documents ?

Thanks in advance.

qaz

Jan 25, 2015
hello guys,

I am going to apply it on Oct 1 2015 as well. My marks is on 66 (couples with 1 baby boy).
It is a first come first serve program or same to EE program that we need to wait for the invitations?

Please share the advice here

thanks
Qaz

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
qaz said:
hello guys,

I am going to apply it on Oct 1 2015 as well. My marks is on 66 (couples with 1 baby boy).
It is a first come first serve program or same to EE program that we need to wait for the invitations?

thanks
Qaz
They say it is first come first served . Though I couldn't locate this point anywhere in quebec immigration website, but saw it mentioned in cicnews.com

qaz

Jan 25, 2015
My lawyer calculated for my application and he said it is a okay point.
canadaivsa.com shared the point list. I think you can go check it.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
heyy,,

First I missed SINP, then NSNP.... optimistic for this one now...

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
qaz said:
My lawyer calculated for my application and he said it is a okay point.
canadaivsa.com shared the point list. I think you can go check it.
Is birth certificate mandatory for quebec ? A affidavit can be used instead of that ?

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
Oh I see . Though the passport has DOB and place details , I heard quebec insists on sending birth certificate . This can be confirmed only after we see the checklist on quebec immigration website

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaprseeker said:
Oh I see . Though the passport has DOB and place details , I heard quebec insists on sending birth certificate . This can be confirmed only after we see the checklist on quebec immigration website
Birth certificate is listed as a required document.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qaz said:
hello guys,

thanks
Qaz
It's first come first served for the initial application. After that, priority is given to:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/regles-procedures.html
applications submitted under the Programme de l’expérience québéboise (PEQ - Québec experience program);
applications that include a valid employment offer;
applications from candidates who earned points under the factor Area of training.

hossainbd16

May 13, 2015
cryptic0 said:
Bonjour!

We are most likely just a month away from the opening of Quebec QSW applications for financial year 2015-16. I am sure we all have questions, doubts and comments. Let's discuss them here.

I will throw in a question for starters. If you are claiming points under highest level of education (e.g. PhD), is it still necessary to provide transcripts for MS and BSc? Refer to items #19-20 on page#4 on the main application form for CSQ.