+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preparing your QSW/CSQ 2015-16 Application? Join here!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaprseeker said:
is NOC 2173 regulated in quebec ? In that case what should be the next step ?
You should contact the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec :
http://www.oiq.qc.ca/en/Iam/applicant/Pages/default.aspx

You'll need an "évaluation comparative des études" as well probably.
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/regulated-professions/index.html

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
Lammawitch said:
You should contact the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec :
http://www.oiq.qc.ca/en/Iam/applicant/Pages/default.aspx

You'll need an "évaluation comparative des études" as well probably.
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/regulated-professions/index.html
Thank you. I see that this is quite a lot of information. I would appreciate if someone who has done this before can help me with steps.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaprseeker said:
Thank you. I see that this is quite a lot of information. I would appreciate if someone who has done this before can help me with steps.
I haven't done it personally, hope someone who has will be along soon to help.

In the meantime, you might like to contact the OIQ and ask them for advice on your particular situation. IME, les Ordres Professionnels in Qc are helpful. You might like to enquire whether there are language (French, to be specific) requirements involved in the process.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Is it needed to translate pay slips?
if yes,then how many of them?

Regards.

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
Marooned said:
Hello everyone,

Is it needed to translate pay slips?
if yes,then how many of them?

Regards.
Why do you want to send pay slips? Note that pay slips are not acceptable under QSWP. see excerpt from document checklist form below...

Important clarifications on the proof of legality:
Regardless of the sector in which you work (private, public, parapublic, etc.), you must present proof of legality of your
work experience.
All documents attesting to the legality of your work experience must be issued by a government authority.
The documents issued by your employer or an accountant are not accepted.
The notice of assessment of income tax is an official document issued by tax authorities that confirms receipt of
the income tax return and the assessment of submitted information.
If you work or have worked in a country or territory other than your country of citizenship or permanent residence,
you must present a photocopy of your work permits.
Here are some examples of documents that are not accepted as proof of legality:
– income tax returns;
– acknowledgements of receipt of income tax returns;
– registration cards with a social security agency;
– tax registration cards;
– pay slips.

TEJINDER001

Jul 8, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have some doubts plz clear..
1) I have knowledge of French language but I did not take any exam for French ( Can I applty for CSQ)?
2) If I get evaluation done from Quebec still I need of transcripts?
3) Is marriage certificate is mandatory?

Thanks in advance..!!!!

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCornerstone said:
Why do you want to send pay slips? Note that pay slips are not acceptable under QSWP. see excerpt from document checklist form below...

Important clarifications on the proof of legality:
Regardless of the sector in which you work (private, public, parapublic, etc.), you must present proof of legality of your
work experience. I have reference letter from my employer and insurance premium letter issued by government for it.

All documents attesting to the legality of your work experience must be issued by a government authority.
The documents issued by your employer or an accountant are not accepted. Even reference letter?

The notice of assessment of income tax is an official document issued by tax authorities that confirms receipt of
the income tax return and the assessment of submitted information. In my country there is no such a letter issued by government,so I want to send my pay slips to prove that I've payed the income taxes monthly.What other options do I have?

If you work or have worked in a country or territory other than your country of citizenship or permanent residence,
you must present a photocopy of your work permits. It doesn't apply to me!

Here are some examples of documents that are not accepted as proof of legality:
– income tax returns;
– acknowledgements of receipt of income tax returns;
– registration cards with a social security agency;
– tax registration cards;
– pay slips.
Thank you for your response,would you please provide a link for me?
I wrote my docs in red,kindly advise please.

Dharmielara

Sep 2, 2015
Hello Pips,

Can any1 in the house help with these: :)

What's the difference btw the Quebec Experience Class and the Quebec Federal Skilled Worker?

Also, are there expected changes on the forms to be submitted. What is the alternative to having a tax clearance? Can payslips suffice?

Tnx

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TEJINDER001 said:
Hi everyone,

I have some doubts plz clear..
1) I have knowledge of French language but I did not take any exam for French ( Can I applty for CSQ)?
You can apply without taking a French exam (TEFAQ), but if you wish to gain points for French, you need to take the exam

2) If I get evaluation done from Quebec still I need of transcripts?
Yes. See document requirements:

3) Is marriage certificate is mandatory?
If you are married, yes, see document requirements:

Thanks in advance..!!!!
Document requirements:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dharmielara said:
Hello Pips,

Can any1 in the house help with these: :)

What's the difference btw the Quebec Experience Class and the Quebec Federal Skilled Worker?

Also, are there expected changes on the forms to be submitted. What is the alternative to having a tax clearance? Can payslips suffice?

Tnx
Criteria for PEQ (Quebec Experience Class):
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/stay-quebec/application-csq/index.html

If you don't meet the criteria, you would apply under the QSW program.

There may be changes to the forms, we don't know yet what will happen when the online application system becomes operational.

Pay slips are not acceptable. See the document requirements link I just posted.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
Lammawitch said:
I haven't done it personally, hope someone who has will be along soon to help.

In the meantime, you might like to contact the OIQ and ask them for advice on your particular situation. IME, les Ordres Professionnels in Qc are helpful. You might like to enquire whether there are language (French, to be specific) requirements involved in the process.
Thank you. Please can you provide the email Id's to which i can send my query

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaprseeker said:
Thank you. Please can you provide the email Id's to which i can send my query
Clearly available on the OIQ site link I already provided. :-[

cryptic0

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
General attitude among newcomers seems to be not to do any groundwork in preparation for their application. Their preference is to be fed all information without having to do any reading, checking any requirements, or even simply googling. If that's the kind of workers Quebec brings in, the future doesn't look too bright.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
Now it seems not only quebec Government but also Quebec aspirants are worried about the future of Quebec. I can now certainly say Quebec has a very bright future :)