+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preparing your QSW/CSQ 2015-16 Application? Join here!

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
maleeksha said:
Hello,

I have initially done my ECA for Express Entry, but due to lack of points I am moving to the QSW. Can I still use the ECA for the QSW? or should I go for the "certified true copy" of my degrees?

Thanks for advising

Maleeksha
Quebec does not require your ECA for CSQ. Just present the documents according to the document checklist and you will be fine, provided you meet the minimum point requirement.

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Québec project available as of January 5, 2016

As of January 2016, anyone who wants to apply for a Quebec selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers will use the secure space My Québec project.

The next period of receipt of applications will take place from January 18 to March 31, 2016 and 2800 will target applications. Be ready!

Access My Québec project from January 5 to begin filling out your application online!

After creating your account in the secure area, you can:

complete your application for Quebec Selection Certificate;
make your online payment;
track the status of your application;
possibly make changes to your application;
have a personal email.

Is it possible to apply before January 18, 2016?

Yes, if you have a job offer validated by the Ministry or if you are a temporary resident and able to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate. You can present it in print until December 31, 2015. From January 5, you must use My Québec project to make your request.

How do I send the documents required to process an online application?

When the Department is ready to process a request, a customized list of required documents will be sent in the account Québec My project of the candidate. A 90-day period will be allocated so that it can route documents by mail. The processing of the application begin once the Ministry receives the documents.

If the applicant is unable to submit a document to the format required, it shall provide explanations in writing to the Ministry.

abidm6

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Hey to all,
Please answer my few questions.
1. When will online portal launch for QSW 2016?
2. How can we make payments in 2016.
3. When file number will be issued, if we want to get the number in early stage?
4. Do we need to attest the IELTS result photocopy? If yes than from where as i have given the test of British council.
5. AOT is linked with education or experience?

Thanks

avinash505

Nov 4, 2015
Hi,

I was too stuck at this point. How to obtain the Tax exemption certificate when no tax is deductible on my salary. Please help as I could not apply previously. Now which document will prove my legality of work experience for point no 22. Early help will be appricaited

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
dear friends,

i need some assistance in applying for qubec skilled worker programme for my brother..i have few quries,kindly resolve that

1- how much IELTS score is manadatory to apply.
2-is french score also mandatory.
3-from where we have to calculate training score.
4- what procedure i have to follow for applying in january intake.
5- my brother is pharmacist with maximum experience and IELTS OVERALL score 6.5..

i shall be very grateful if somebody resolve my quries.

ammarraja

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avinash505 said:
Hi,

I was too stuck at this point. How to obtain the Tax exemption certificate when no tax is deductible on my salary. Please help as I could not apply previously. Now which document will prove my legality of work experience for point no 22. Early help will be appricaited
You don't need to give legality of your work proof for this year's intake.Source from official website of QSW. best of luck

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015

Yes, if you have a job offer validated by the Ministry or if you are a temporary resident and able to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate. You can present it in print until December 31, 2015. From January 5, you must use My Québec project to make your request.

What is meant by temporary residents in the above paragraph?

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
coolrc_04 said:

What is meant by temporary residents in the above paragraph?
Temporary resident in Quebec as students and about to complete their study program as mentioned in the link below.
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/stay-quebec/application-csq/students-quebec/when-where-submit.html
If you are a temporary resident in Canada as a Student ( THE ONLY CASE I KNOW ), then you can apply if you meet the conditions, I do not know anything about temporary resident workers tho.

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Can I count my part time work experience as Teaching Assistant towards my QSW application? Also, can some one please provide me a list of job titles accepted by Quebec?

Thanks

shama5

Nov 29, 2015
Hi,
i) what are the steps of online payment in quebec??
ii) and what papers of payment need to submit on online ??
iii) and could I pay by virtual credit card???
iv) whats the papers need to submit for online apply on upcoming quebec jan 2016??

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
Dear friends

I m confused in dates of qubec application...if we will apply for qubec selection certificate online on 5th dec then what is 18th january date for???Is it application for permanennnt residence to cic date

dream2016

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
is there any time line specified in whch the application will be processed when applied through online system? (Post 18 Jan)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question:

My project Quebec will open on Jan 5 and people will be able to create profile and pay the fees.

Does this mean the Jan 18 intake is for the submission of actual documents being requested after registration?

a_mabrouk10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
The above question is a very valid question. We need a clarification on what will be done on 5th Jan and what is required on 18th Jan. Can any expert please help answering this critical question.

a_mabrouk10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Hello,

I am working as Systems Analyst but my Education was Electrical and Electronic engineering so my experience does not exactly match my education. Am I eligible for Quebec immigration? Please advise.

Regards