Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
billoo53 said:
by the way i was interviewed on 9 march 2016
So sorry about the refusal but you can try again under Express Entry, all the best.

Mongi

Apr 20, 2016
Please Help . I want to find a job. I do not I could work the apartment because of the disease at the level of my leg left .. I can use the computer brilliantly and I'm currently learn Civil Engineering (formwork) .. that my French is good unlike English ... help me please.. my email: haddejm@yahoo.com

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Mongi said:
Please Help . I want to find a job. I do not I could work the apartment because of the disease at the level of my leg left .. I can use the computer brilliantly and I'm currently learn Civil Engineering (formwork) .. that my French is good unlike English ... help me please.. my email: haddejm@yahoo.com
Hi, this is an immigration forum, not a job search site. You should check the job search sites like indeed.ca, eluta.ca, LinkedIn, Workopolis etc. But be advised that it is not easy to get a job from outside Canada. All the best.

zaynahdream

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
included in application
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
05-04-2016
Interview........
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2017
LANDED..........
InshAllah very soon
billoo53 said:
i have been refused. the officer wanted to see the word 'design' in my experience letter. since that word was not there and my experience was based on planning, management, and supervision, the officer said that my experience doesn't adhere to the lead statement of NOC 2132 I.E. civil engineers, and so he is not satisfied. i got refusal email almost 45 days after the interview.
sorry to hear that, try again for EE. dont lose hope

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Hi guys, I called the immigration and they said I had to intention to reject and that’s why such delays were occurred. Also, the intention to reject was revoked from my application and all are in order, it’s a matter of time and I have to be patient, taking in consideration I’m running now the 55 months and based on my country (Lebanon) the overall assessment shouldn’t exceed 58 months? What do you think? Revoking the intention to reject is in my favor? Still my application is on risk for refusal? Please share me your thoughts!
Thanks indeed
Jkan

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
JKan said:
Hi guys, I called the immigration and they said I had to intention to reject and that’s why such delays were occurred. Also, the intention to reject was revoked from my application and all are in order, it’s a matter of time and I have to be patient, taking in consideration I’m running now the 55 months and based on my country (Lebanon) the overall assessment shouldn’t exceed 58 months? What do you think? Revoking the intention to reject is in my favor? Still my application is on risk for refusal? Please share me your thoughts!
Thanks indeed
Jkan
Since you have the immigration office's assurance that thing's are in order and you should be patient then I suggest you take that advise; be patient. Even if the finalisation exceeds 58 months, it doesnt mean you wont get the visa. Just be patient :)

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Thank you dear for the quick feedback, one last questions please :) and based on your experience, are they still conducting interviews? are there a special conditions for getting interview waiver?
Thanks indeed

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
JKan said:
Thank you dear for the quick feedback, one last questions please :) and based on your experience, are they still conducting interviews? are there a special conditions for getting interview waiver?
Thanks indeed
Interviews are conducted only if the application review officer needs further clarification on certain aspect of your application usually work experience. Nobody can say if an interview will be required of an applicant but if invited, it cannot be waived.

mentor6666

Mar 29, 2016
All the other points are like mathematics calculation which cannot be denied or questioned like ielts , age , education and adaptability the only grey area is your job and experience which could be asked in interview...so interview is mainly related to job experience and description

ownshahjee

Mar 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i am also fsw 2104 applicant and amazingly your and mine dates are identical like i applied on 29 oct 2014 processing start 15 jan 2014 and unfortunatily my ECS status also ipdate as Decision Made befor MR on 27 April 2016 now brother whats you case status plz contact me if possible thanks i am
w8 ing for your reply

discoverca

Jul 25, 2015
Hi,
If any of you have landed in Ontario and are looking for work, maybe I can help.
My HR is looking for people to join a customer support position. This is a full time, permanent job with employer benefits.
If you speak very good english and are interested, send me your CV to discoverca6@gmail.com
Canadian experience is not a requirement.

PS: I know that this is not a job search site, but I also know that people find it difficult to land a permanent job after arriving. I landed on 5th April 2016 and now I'm hired. So I have an option to refer employees.

PPS: Stressing again that this is a call centre job based in London, Ontario. So if you feel that you cannot enjoy this kind of role, its better to skip.

Good Luck

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
discoverca said:
Hi,
If any of you have landed in Ontario and are looking for work, maybe I can help.
My HR is looking for people to join a customer support position. This is a full time, permanent job with employer benefits.
If you speak very good english and are interested, send me your CV to discoverca6@gmail.com
Canadian experience is not a requirement.

PS: I know that this is not a job search site, but I also know that people find it difficult to land a permanent job after arriving. I landed on 5th April 2016 and now I'm hired. So I have an option to refer employees.

PPS: Stressing again that this is a call centre job based in London, Ontario. So if you feel that you cannot enjoy this kind of role, its better to skip.

Good Luck
This is very nice of you to share, God bless.

mentor6666

Mar 29, 2016
Hi everyone.....any news or update who were called for interview at ABuDhabi in March 2016....only1 or 2 persons reported medical received...anyone else with further update please write....n share

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mentor6666 said:
Hi everyone.....any news or update who were called for interview at ABuDhabi in March 2016....only1 or 2 persons reported medical received...anyone else with further update please write....n share
Hi, what has been your own experience? Share with us.