21-06-2016
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
Good willing
Hi everybody,

I'm writing here to share my interview experience at Bucharest VO on 21 June 2016 @ 10.00 AM.
I was asked to attend immigration interview after Medicals completed, which happens very seldom. Actually, I received the interview convocation email only 20 minutes after I sent email to BVO that now Dubai police clearance for my husband is issued. (This PCC took us 3 months to obtain and we were updating BVO regarding the process because we couldn't meet the 30-day deadline)

Bucharest VO sent interview convocation email on 30 May 2016 and requested both me and my husband to attend it.
Due to the short-ish notice, I was unable to obtain new GCMS notes. However, I had notes from April 2016 which suggested I will be interviewed about eligibility (work experience). The eligibility remark was dated Feb'16. So BVO decided to send us MR even though my eligibility was not yet confirmed.

My husband and me arrived at the Canadian Embassy at 09.00 AM. We showed the interview invitation email to security and were asked to come back at 09:45 AM. At that time, we showed (again) our interview letter and passports. We were requested to switch off our cellular phones and hand them over. They were placed in a safe box and we were given the key.
Then the security led us to the waiting room, which was empty even the lights were partially off.

At 10:05 AM, an officer took our documents which were enlisted in the Interview email. She asked if we can speak English or French, which we confirmed . She took the documents and said the visa officer in charge with our case will review them and the interview will begin after 20 minutes.

At 10:25 AM, our visa officer came and I was asked to enter in one of the booths. This first 45 minutes of the interview I was interviewed alone. I spoke about my education and work experience for the period 2011-2016 . My experience before this year was not discussed during the interview.
The VO asked me regarding the reason of my previous failed FSW application from year 2008. I explained that back then I received NER due to I was mainly bookkeeper but after 2011 I took more specialized job as an accountant. Then I spoke about my accountant duties in my present company for around 5 minutes . The VO was taking written notes throughout this part of the interview.

At around 30 minutes, the ellibility part of the interview was completed. Then VO asked me to explain regarding the Court Order for my elder child (from previous marriage) which substitutes the father's consent for immigration to Canada. I explained how Bulgarian Courts work and confirmed that this court order is not final and it can be pleaded to higher court which will take more time. She said, OK, then send me a translated notarized copy of the final court order and translation of the Bulgarian Family code Articles, which are mentioned in the court order.

Then she asked my husband to join. We were interviewed together regarding our plans to settle in Canada, how will we look for work, how we will study to upgrade our education to Canadian standards. The visa officer asked regarding the reason my husband was refused UK short stay visa (we sent copy of the refusal letter along with his Background declaration). My husband also spoke about his current job duties.

In the end, my husband initiated conversation in French; it had light character. Then I inquired if the VO is satisfied with the interview and she confirmed.

I hope for the best, may God help us all.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ssy81 said:
Hi everybody,

I'm writing here to share my interview experience at Bucharest VO on 21 June 2016 @ 10.00 AM.
I was asked to attend immigration interview after Medicals completed, which happens very seldom. Actually, I received the interview convocation email only 20 minutes after I sent email to BVO that now Dubai police clearance for my husband is issued. (This PCC took us 3 months to obtain and we were updating BVO regarding the process because we couldn't meet the 30-day deadline)

Thanks for sharing, I'm sure it will turn out fine :)

James21333

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Visa Office......
wvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssy81 said:
Hi everybody,

Bucharest VO sent interview convocation email on 30 May 2016 and requested both me and my husband to attend it.
Due to the short-ish notice, I was unable to obtain new GCMS notes. However, I had notes from April 2016 which suggested I will be interviewed about eligibility (work experience). The eligibility remark was dated Feb'16. So BVO decided to send us MR even though my eligibility was not yet confirmed.

My husband and me arrived at the Canadian Embassy at 09.00 AM. We showed the interview invitation email to security and were asked to come back at 09:45 AM. At that time, we showed (again) our interview letter and passports. We were requested to switch off our cellular phones and hand them over. They were placed in a safe box and we were given the key.
Then the security led us to the waiting room, which was empty even the lights were partially off.

At 10:05 AM, an officer took our documents which were enlisted in the Interview email. She asked if we can speak English or French, which we confirmed . She took the documents and said the visa officer in charge with our case will review them and the interview will begin after 20 minutes.

At 10:25 AM, our visa officer came and I was asked to enter in one of the booths. This first 45 minutes of the interview I was interviewed alone. I spoke about my education and work experience for the period 2011-2016 . My experience before this year was not discussed during the interview.
The VO asked me regarding the reason of my previous failed FSW application from year 2008. I explained that back then I received NER due to I was mainly bookkeeper but after 2011 I took more specialized job as an accountant. Then I spoke about my accountant duties in my present company for around 5 minutes . The VO was taking written notes throughout this part of the interview.

At around 30 minutes, the ellibility part of the interview was completed. Then VO asked me to explain regarding the Court Order for my elder child (from previous marriage) which substitutes the father's consent for immigration to Canada. I explained how Bulgarian Courts work and confirmed that this court order is not final and it can be pleaded to higher court which will take more time. She said, OK, then send me a translated notarized copy of the final court order and translation of the Bulgarian Family code Articles, which are mentioned in the court order.

Then she asked my husband to join. We were interviewed together regarding our plans to settle in Canada, how will we look for work, how we will study to upgrade our education to Canadian standards. The visa officer asked regarding the reason my husband was refused UK short stay visa (we sent copy of the refusal letter along with his Background declaration). My husband also spoke about his current job duties.

In the end, my husband initiated conversation in French; it had light character. Then I inquired if the VO is satisfied with the interview and she confirmed.

BEST OF LUCK. I hope you definitely will get RPRF & PPR soon.

wasim.dany

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Peshawar, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (EXP)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 11, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb 28, 2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
Aug 07,2015 (SLU)
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Feb 14,2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
wishing ASAP
Hi,

What are the reason for been called for interview any specific area we should focus on and what are chances of refusal/ rejection. How will one know that the VO is satisfy with the interview.

A quick response will be highly appreciated.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
wasim.dany said:
Hi,

What are the reason for been called for interview any specific area we should focus on and what are chances of refusal/ rejection. How will one know that the VO is satisfy with the interview.

A quick response will be highly appreciated.
Go to the first page of this thread and read. All you need to know can be found from that point on, cheers.

Uzmakhan

Sep 17, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 dec 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
File Transfer...
25 feb 2015
hi
My interview is scheduled on 27th July 2016.One of the suggestions/guidance/help will be highly appreciated plss..

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Uzmakhan said:
hi
My interview is scheduled on 27th July 2016.One of the suggestions/guidance/help will be highly appreciated plss..
Hi, I replied your private message about this. Just patiently read from the first page, you'll learn a lot and any questions you have will be answered.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Yasir Abbas said:
my interview is scheduled on 25th july.... i m nervous too..
No need to be nervous especially if everything in your application is genuine. Study your documents really well and God with confidence. You'll be fine :)

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Yasir Abbas said:
my interview is scheduled on 25th july.... i m nervous too..
no need to worry.

AmandeepRCIC

Apr 24, 2016
Very Helpful information for all those invited for an interview. I strongly suggest to retrieve your file from the IRCC to get the exact reason for not getting the interview waiver.

Found this new website very helpful in obtaining caips notes/ GCMS/ FOSS files from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada authorities from within and outside Canada - caipsonline.com

The notes will give the information on whatever comments the visa officer made before making the decision for calling the applicant for the interview.

Uzmakhan

Sep 17, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 dec 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
File Transfer...
25 feb 2015
Uzmakhan said:
hi
Thanks to Allah I cleared interview , credit goes to forum n all supporters, a special thanks to pipis husband who guided well throughout and helped every one. May Allah bless him. All stay blessed.

zkr0911

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photoresubmission request 9th feb 2015
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Assalamualaikum, I am writing to share my interview experience at Abu Dhabi on 24-07-2016

The VO was a nice lady.
First she asked me for passport, Shedule A Form and experience related documents.
She saw all documents briefly
Entered some data and then asked that my company doesnot have website.
Then asked about previous jobs,
Why I quit those and how I got this present job?
What my company do?
What are my duties?
How many people working in our company?
How many are working under me and to whom I report?
My children age?
Who look after them in my absence?

and asked me in detail almost all the duties mentioned in my experience letter.

In the end she said your eligibility is cleared and I will send you the medical in
a week and further process will depend on your response.

I received medical request and RPRF the next day.
Got appointment of 3 August

Pakistani_Funter

Jul 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London & Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-Jul-2016
Passport Req..
02-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-Aug-2016
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
As salam o alaikum,

I am writing this post to share my interview experience at Abu Dhabi visa office on 24/07/2016.

I reached the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi 30 minutes before the interview time. The security guard looked at the interview letter and my passport. I was requested to submit my cellphone and wait in the waiting area till my name was called.

After some time, I was called by the visa officer inside the interview cabin. The visa officer was a very polite and friendly lady who greeted me when I entered the room. She first asked me for the passport to confirm she was talking to the right person.
She said this interview was conducted because she wanted to meet me in person and see all my documents. She was kind enough to say that if I don’t understand anything I can ask her to repeat and she won’t be offended by this.

She then asked for schedule A and asked me to sign it. Then she asked me about my work experience and about the company I was working in. She asked me about how big the company was, how many employees were working there, what was the turnover of the company. Then she asked me to describe my role as an accountant which I did in detail. During this time, she was taking notes. After I finished she asked me about quarterly reports which I prepared when working as an accountant which I explained in detail. Then she asked me how did I managed the payroll function which was again explained by me. Furthermore, she asked me about one of the job duties stated in my job description which I did pretty well. Till now she seemed to be satisfied with my answers and asked for the reference letters and the pay slips which I provided. She took a look at all the documents and smiled.

She asked for my educational documents which I provided. She went through all of them and seemed to be satisfied with them as well. She then asked for the police certificates which I provided.

After that she said that you have passed all the stages in this interview and I am satisfied with your work experience and education.
In the end, she then returned all my documents and wished me best of luck.

I hope for the best. May Allah help us all.

zkr0911

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photoresubmission request 9th feb 2015
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Pakistani_Funter said:
As salam o alaikum,

I am writing this post to share my interview experience at Abu Dhabi visa office on 24/07/2016.

I reached the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi 30 minutes before the interview time. The security guard looked at the interview letter and my passport. I was requested to submit my cellphone and wait in the waiting area till my name was called.

After some time, I was called by the visa officer inside the interview cabin. The visa officer was a very polite and friendly lady who greeted me when I entered the room. She first asked me for the passport to confirm she was talking to the right person.
She said this interview was conducted because she wanted to meet me in person and see all my documents. She was kind enough to say that if I don’t understand anything I can ask her to repeat and she won’t be offended by this.

She then asked for schedule A and asked me to sign it. Then she asked me about my work experience and about the company I was working in. She asked me about how big the company was, how many employees were working there, what was the turnover of the company. Then she asked me to describe my role as an accountant which I did in detail. During this time, she was taking notes. After I finished she asked me about quarterly reports which I prepared when working as an accountant which I explained in detail. Then she asked me how did I managed the payroll function which was again explained by me. Furthermore, she asked me about one of the job duties stated in my job description which I did pretty well. Till now she seemed to be satisfied with my answers and asked for the reference letters and the pay slips which I provided. She took a look at all the documents and smiled.

She asked for my educational documents which I provided. She went through all of them and seemed to be satisfied with them as well. She then asked for the police certificates which I provided.

After that she said that you have passed all the stages in this interview and I am satisfied with your work experience and education.
In the end, she then returned all my documents and wished me best of luck.

I hope for the best. May Allah help us all.
At what time ur interview was n who was the VO