NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Tensie said:
Hi, I have recently visited Canada on a temporary visa and I love it. I would like to know how I can apply for permanent status for me and my two children who are living in Jamaica. My son who is nine years old was born in the USA and my daughter who is now 19 was born in Jamaica. We all live in Jamaica. I have a permanent job and two houses in Jamaica. I presently work as an Executive Assistant but I am a trained teacher as well.

Please advise.

Thank you
Hi, please get all the information you need at this link, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

Then you can also get accurate information from other experienced applicants and people in your same situation at this thread, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-2015-preparation-join-here-t232257.1320.html

All the best.

YAKHAREH

Dec 8, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Other
ratingcrady said:
Dear All,

With immense pleasure, i am happy to inform you that my interview is cleared and i got my MR, RPRF today.
My consultant is forwarding it any time now.

Special thanks to Ravinder Arora and Gur2010 from this forum for helping me (unlike other people who got interview requests and never replied back)
Regards,

Ratingcrady

Hello Ratingcrady,

Its amazing how your interview experience was so similar to mine. The difference were that my interview lasted for 15 mins, The VO was unsure of my JD not matching NOC and that may be I didnt fit the bill. It took certain amount of serious explaining and convincing to do for the VO to end the interview saying " Ok! You have satisfied me with my concern about your experience and that you are indeed qualify under NOC 1123." This statement was followed by after a big Sigh of uncertainty. She went ahead and told me that my medical request will follow shortly ie two weeks, which it did. I was the happiest person ever.

Could you please let me know if you have received your PPR. I've mentioned my ecas status below for your perusal.

Category........: FSW
Visa Office......: Delhi, India
App. Filed.......: May 2014
App. Received : 8th May 2014
DD En cashed...:18 July 2014
AOR Received.: 13 August 2014
IELTS Request: sent with the application
Interview Call Email: 11 Nov 2014
Interview Scheduled: 04-12-2014 ( Attended)
Medical, PCC and RPRF Request Received....: 16-12-14
Medicals Examination done on : 27-12-14. ( to be posted/ sent directly to the High Commission of Canada by Medical Examiners)
Document Submitted ( PCC and RPRF DD ) Posted : 05 Jan 2015
ECAS Status Changed to " Medical Results received" : 06 Jan 2015 .

These are the stages of my application in the chronological order .

Do advise
Many Thanks

Feb 28, 2015
Dear all

First of all congrats to all those who received their PER,MR,PP Request and PP Stamped.

I am new to this forum and come to know about this forum through a friend of mine.

Here,I m really impressed by the way people help each other.

Now on subject,I have applied to FSW 2014 and scheduled for Interview at Abu dhabi.

1. I Am looking for any information about VO VCM (male or female) and about his/her questioning sessions so that I can Prepare myself for the interview.

2.How long the interveiw will be carried out?

3.General questions:any good hotels with reasonable price near the Canada embassy at Abu dhabi.

4.Any information about UAE visa for Saudi Iqama holders at Abu Dhabi airport in specific. Arrival visa or Visit Visa?which one is easy?

Any forum members who attended interview before under this VO at Abu Dhabi,please share your precious experience so that we can benefit from it and Insha Allah will clear this Interview.

Again love to see the spirit here in helping each other.

Thanks in advance

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
I have been reading some interview stories here and am impressed with the way forum members assist others. Is there a pattern to the interview requirement i.e. are only applicants from small to mid-sized organizations being called for an interview? Or are applicants from larger companies being called as well.

Many companies have a team that respond to employment verification queries and sometimes they might not be well versed with our job duties. Does lack of information to validate the NOC experience lead to the requirement for an interview?

If you have been called for an interview, could you please respond with
(a) company size - small / mid / large?
(b) job title not consistent with titles generally used in the industry that you are in i.e. a financial analyst being called a financial analysis process SME - Yes / No?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
FSW_Applicant said:
I have been reading some interview stories here and am impressed with the way forum members assist others. Is there a pattern to the interview requirement i.e. are only applicants from small to mid-sized organizations being called for an interview? Or are applicants from larger companies being called as well.

Many companies have a team that respond to employment verification queries and sometimes they might not be well versed with our job duties. Does lack of information to validate the NOC experience lead to the requirement for an interview?

If you have been called for an interview, could you please respond with
(a) company size - small / mid / large? Size of the company does not matter. i know of applicants from globally recognised multinationals being called to interviews simply because of inconsistencies in the work references and personal history. The structure of how companies prepare references is different so vital info could be left out of the references which may lead to interview with a VO to clear the air
(b) job title not consistent with titles generally used in the industry that you are in i.e. a financial analyst being called a financial analysis process SME - Yes / No? Titles do not matter as they are different all over the world. As a matter of fact, titles can be different in the same organisation just to reflect local preferences. A role of analyst in one country may be called associate in another country for the same duties. The title in Canada may be different from that used in Singapore but what matters if duties are similar. That is what CIO and the VOs are concerned about
Hi, see above.

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Thank you Pipis Husband! I'm almost sure now that I will be called for an interview ???

Pipis Husband said:
Hi, see above.

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Maybe I am. But having had 3 different occupations in my 16 year career, I believe it opens up to some questioning. Will play it by ear as I'm still to receive my MR.

Goku said:
You are unnecessary stressing your self.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
FSW_Applicant said:
Maybe I am. But having had 3 different occupations in my 16 year career, I believe it opens up to some questioning. Will play it by ear as I'm still to receive my MR.

Hi, Goku is right. Nothing is solved by worrying so no need to get stressed out. Instead focus on getting your MR, focus on positive things :)

Mar 4, 2015
Getting married in May 2015, and processing status is 20th Feb 2015 has begun, awaiting medicals.

Hi All

Congratulations to all of you those who have already got the medical requests.

I am new to this forum, I would really appreciate if you could help calm my anxiety down by giving some expert reviews and sharing your real time experiences.

I'm worried about how to add my spouse in my application which is still in process. My ecas status reads that "processing has begun on 20th feb" so probably in next 20 days I'd be getting my medicals, lately I've got engaged my marriage is being planned for may.

1. How shall i proceed.?
2. If i get married after submitting my medicals then how shall i update my change in marital status?.
3. Will it delay my application for an year and interview will be conducted.
Or
4. What if i get married in Dec after getting my visa stamped? wwill my pr be reevoked.

Details.
Noc 2132
file received 18th Sep 2014
cc payment 4 dec 2014
per 14 dec 2014
ecas 20th feb 2015 processing has begin.

Vo New Delhi

Please help you life savers, I'm really tensed.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
stringsofheart said:
Getting married in May 2015, and processing status is 20th Feb 2015 has begun, awaiting medicals.

Hi All

Congratulations to all of you those who have already got the medical requests.

I am new to this forum, I would really appreciate if you could help calm my anxiety down by giving some expert reviews and sharing your real time experiences.

I'm worried about how to add my spouse in my application which is still in process. My ecas status reads that "processing has begun on 20th feb" so probably in next 20 days I'd be getting my medicals, lately I've got engaged my marriage is being planned for may.

1. How shall i proceed.? You could do a court wedding immediately to enable you add your spouse now
2. If i get married after submitting my medicals then how shall i update my change in marital status?. You can inform your VO via case Specific Enquiry
3. Will it delay my application for an year and interview will be conducted. There will be a slight delay but not up to a year. Interview may not be conducted if your VO is satisfied with your application and information you provided
Or
4. What if i get married in Dec after getting my visa stamped? wwill my pr be reevoked.If you add your spouse to your application after getting the PR visa, the processing becomes more complicated and yes, your visa will be revoked so that a new one can be processed for both of you. You may choose to land in Canada first and then try to process a visa for your wife then but this is even more protracted and a long process. It's better to add her to your application before your visa is issued, it's the most straight forward means

Details.
Noc 2132
file received 18th Sep 2014
cc payment 4 dec 2014
per 14 dec 2014
ecas 20th feb 2015 processing has begin.

Vo New Delhi

Please help you life savers, I'm really tensed.
Hi, see above.

Mar 4, 2015
Hi Pipis

Thanks a lot for the reply, but concern is if i do a court marriage won't that look fake to them as in they may raise questions about not going for the traditional way of wedding. I don't wanna take any risk. And moreover if i do a court marriage but I'll have to wait for her parents to allow her to live with me only after traditional one. And if embassy guys finds it that she's not living w with, they may show a red flag.

FSW2014Applicant

Jul 18, 2014
Dear All,

I just got an email yesterday for NDVO requesting for interview in 30 days (April 2nd).

Have few queries if anyone could help:

1. The letter says - bring completed immigrant application forms (IMM8) with schedule 1 and the Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) for your spouse and each dependent child 18 years of age and over irrespective of whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not.

I am the only applicant in my FSW application. My husband is already in Canda as PR and have no kids. Do I still need to submit these forms for my husband??

2. The letter says - your spouse and all dependent children 18 years and over must attend the interview with you. - Does my husband need to attend this interview along with me?

3. The letter says - Height and eye color information for all eligible dependents as per the enclosed form- I have not received any form with the email. Do I need to bring this information to the high commission during my interview? If yes, what is the format?

4. The letter says - Six photos, as per the enclosed instructions, for each person included in your application. Are these photos per the same standard as the ones submitted earlier along with the application?

5. For employer's references, can I bring the original reference letters (photocopies of which I submitted in my application), or do I need to get fresh reference letters from the supervisor?

6. provident fund receipts- what is this? I do not have this. Is this mandatory?

7. The letter says - Please also bring supporting evidence of your past employment- for this, will pay slips and employer reference letter be enough? What other documents can I carry? I have print outs of payslips (not originals)

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Application Submitted: August 22nd, 2014
PER: December 12th, 2014
No second line update
Interview: April 2nd, 2015

stainless

Feb 14, 2015
Waiting for MR

Hi everyone

I lost my job last Month will it affect me getting MR.

I got PER November 27 2014.

kindly advise
;D

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Re: Waiting for MR

stainless said:
Hi everyone

I lost my job last Month will it affect me getting MR.

I got PER November 27 2014.

kindly advise
;D
Hi, this won't affect your MR or overall application at all. All the best.