App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Mr.NM said:
Hi stonecold ,

How was your brother's interview? Can you please share his experience.

Regards
NM
Sir

It will be valuable information for every one

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
gaggu06 said:
Hey seniors plz help me becoz next week i go for interview i am electrician plz guide me which question they ask from me about my job .becoz i already got 2 job varification like telephonic and physical visit.now they call me for interview.plz rply soon
Assalam U Aleikum

Dear Friends

On this day of Jummah tu Mubarik , I wish all the best for all those who have got interview calls in connection with there PR application.

Insha Allah I will offer Nafal for their betterment , and clearing / passing interview with flying colours , and request for all readers to do so for each others , and for waiters like us.

Please do not worry about interview , it’s a routine call from VO , they are bound by there system , most of us has passed through many difficult interviews in life , and have been successful in them.

Most of us are married , and I believe that The Most Toughest Interview is taken by inlaws , at the time of Match Finalization , almost every one of us acted smartly on that time , and got our goals , you need to display that smartness again – its simple – Act smart and get your goal !!!!!!!!!!!

Best Of Luck

Stay Blessed - Ameen

gaggu06

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Baja Khana
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2015
AOR Received.
19-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
hey frnds 1 and half month passed after interview still waiting for their rply if any know about how many to take time for rply .plz rply on my post

Probir

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2010
Nomination.....
31-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
RBVO since March 2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Dear Seniors,

I have called for interview. I need your urgent help. What kind of files or folders I should take in interview? What would be best to keep documents in? Would you suggest your opinions please.

Probir

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Probir said:
Dear Seniors,

I have called for interview. I need your urgent help. What kind of files or folders I should take in interview? What would be best to keep documents in? Would you suggest your opinions please.

Probir
hello,

didnt they ask you to bring some documents or it was only a call for interview email ?

can you share us the content of the lettre ?

diode

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Probir said:
Dear Seniors,

Probir
whatever documents do you have take all the documents....and documents related to your job and learn all the job duties and date of joining ,promotion and everything you mentioned in forms because in interview they will cross check you must aware what u mentioned in your forms,so read them properly,be confident.
all the best
diode

miniwi

Feb 19, 2014
Dear friends,

Yesterday I got the letter for interview which will be held on 11th March. :)
I have applied under FSW programme (2013 quota). Me and my husband need to attend to the interview according to their letter.
They have asked to bring only our passports.

Do I need to bring other doc.s although they haven't request to bring?
Pls. do you have any idea about this.
Is this meant that there is no any concerns or doubts about my other documents

Pls. share your idea.

Thanx

miniwij

gaggu06

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Baja Khana
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2015
AOR Received.
19-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
miniwi said:
Dear friends,

Yesterday I got the letter for interview which will be held on 11th March. :)
I have applied under FSW programme (2013 quota). Me and my husband need to attend to the interview according to their letter.
They have asked to bring only our passports.

Do I need to bring other doc.s although they haven't request to bring?
Pls. do you have any idea about this.
Is this meant that there is no any concerns or doubts about my other documents

Pls. share your idea.

Thanx

miniwij

share full detail if ur inrvw letter
and categry

miniwi

Feb 19, 2014
Dear friend,

My interview letter details are as follows.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to assess your compliance with the eligibility and admissibility requirements for immigration to Canada, an appointment has been arranged for you to be interviewed at this office on 11/03/2014 at XX.XX am.
Please present this letter to the receptionist on your arrival at our office.
Your accompanying family members (spouse or common-law partner and dependent children over 18 years of age), should attend this interview as well. If any of them do not appear with you, the interviewing officer will determine if it is necessary for them to appear for interview at a later date.
Please bring your passport(s)
All documents you bring to your interview must be translated into English or French. You must have the entire document translated, not just portions of it. The translation must be done by a professional translator who is not related to you. The translation must not be done by your lawyer, immigration consultant, or any other person you have retained to represent you or advise you concerning this application, nor can they be translated by an employee of that person. Provide proof of the translator’s accreditation.
Please be informed that no further interview dates will be given. If you fail to appear for this interview, your application will be assessed according to the information on file, which could result in the refusal of your application.
You are required to attend an interview pursuant to subsection 15.(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). Failure to attend this scheduled interview may result in the refusal of your application.

mmajid282

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/04/2011
Doc's Request.
25/08/2012
Med's Request
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Interview........
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
Soon InshAllah
AOA guyz.
Yesterday I had a call from CHC ISB that they want to interview me in 1st week of april at islamabad embessy. I am assuming its something to do with security? as my meds had already expired in Jan-14. another thing I m confused about is that I have not heard any one having interviewed at chc isb? if any one can shed light and give some useful advice. will be appreciated. they have only asked me to bring my passport and no other family members are required to attend the interview.
JazakAllah

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
Thank you for the information. It would be helpful hints for us still waiting for our CEM interview. Hoping we could pass it with flying colors. :)

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
Could anyone please help me. I need to know anyone here who is abroad and already undergo CEM interview.

My questions are:
1. Did the CEM give you more days in your notification letter?
2. Are you interviewed in the Philippines or abroad?
3. I am the principal applicant but my family is in the Philippines, would they require me to be interviewed in the Philippines? What is your opinion, anyone?
4. I am presently working here in Saudi Arabia, still waiting for CEM interview and MR. Is it possible that I could be interviewed here in Saudi Arabia? What about MR?
5. CIO started processing my FSW application last June, 2013, should I prepare now for possible interview?

I am hoping someone could help me answer my queries. Thanks in advance. :)

gaggu06

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Baja Khana
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2015
AOR Received.
19-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
senior plz need ur help 2 month 15 day passed my interview but still waiting for their apply .how many days they will take to give me their rply

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
Probir said:
Dear Seniors,

Probir
That's good... you're already called for interview Probir. Next to that is the MR. I think, it is stated in your letter of invitation what to bring, where, when, etc.

If you want to be sure, just bring all the photocopies of your papers submitted before so that when they will request it, you can give it right away.

anuj verma

Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
12th Feb 2013
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
17th feb 2013
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
4th feb 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
gaggu06 said:
senior plz need ur help 2 month 15 day passed my interview but still waiting for their apply .how many days they will take to give me their rply
hi gaggu
I have sent you a pm. If possible please reply back.