+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prepare an interview

raselsheikh

Jul 19, 2012
The Link you gave none of them works! Once you click on it it says the link doesn't exist? Can you put a new web link for QSW interview please.

atiyasi

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
i afraid from interview, :(
i hope waive

Indian4mSA

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Sandton, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
AOR Received.
21-07-2012
raselsheikh said:
What are the possibilities you might be denied at Quebec immigration interview even you have greater point vs what they have asked for?
the only case when they deny someone with greater points is FRENCH and Adapting to the changes.
You must show them the file you have prepared with all the info about :-
- Quebec
- City where you want to live
- your profession or area of trade
- how you will manage you and your family expenses
- If your profession is IT, you will not move to another province for green pastures :)

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
atiyasi said:
i afraid from interview, :(
i hope waive
DONT BE AFRAID
IF EVERY THING IS OK AS PER THEIR REQUIREMENTS AND WHAT EVER IS TRUE YOU RECORDED ON YOUR APPLICATION . SAME THEY JUST RECONFIRM FROM YOU THAT'S IT ,SO TAKE IT LIGHT.

alayo

Jul 25, 2012
e kuule ooo my ppl i just join ds forum pls i hav done medical is it likly they 'll still call me 4 interview or i should jost wait & pray 4 my visa

Indian4mSA

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Sandton, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
AOR Received.
21-07-2012
alayo said:
e kuule ooo my ppl i just join ds forum pls i hav done medical is it likly they 'll still call me 4 interview or i should jost wait & pray 4 my visa
Pray for visa :)

sprue12

Aug 10, 2012
I applied under Skilled Category in March 2012 and got the mail of acceptance of my application in the same month. In mid july, an officer called at my previous employer's and as per the answering guy, he did not look quite satisfied.. The guy who answered the inquiry was a bit weak in English and just could not understand exactly what was asked. I am worried as all my documents are ok and authentic there is not even a 0.1% chance of them being untrue. I am worried as there has been no call to me for inquiry if they were unsatisfied as per the guy who answered them.. It has been almost 25 days now, no medical request and no further inquiry to any other place that i have worked nor the bank, its all very tense .... do u guys have any idea about this situation ?

canim77

Aug 15, 2012
Dear Friends,

I am MI3 applicant.
I received my PER in Dec 2011.
My ecas status is IN Process since Dec2011.
Not a single communication after PER.
I sent a CSE to visa office on June2012 about update on my case.
They sent me an email that they are waiting for scheduling of VISA Interview. ( 2 months passed)
I have also applied CAIPS notes on June2012 and received in July2012.
Following are case officer notes.

1. He is not satisfied with my salary slips. ( I have not provided any salary slips/salary certificate)
2. He has not given me my sister PR marks. (Still i qualified )
3. His notes showing my destination city is AB where as on my forms i have written ON.

Now my questions are:

1. Should i wait for Interview Call?
2 Should i calrify my position through an email/letter?

Thanks you for your time.

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canim77 said:
Dear Friends,

I am MI3 applicant.
They sent me an email that they are waiting for scheduling of VISA Interview. ( 2 months passed)

1. He is not satisfied with my salary slips. ( I have not provided any salary slips/salary certificate)
3. His notes showing my destination city is AB where as on my forms i have written ON.

Now my questions are:

wait for interview ... and start preparing, there are lot of guidelines on this forum, best of luck

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
canim77 said:
Dear Friends,

I am MI3 applicant.

Now my questions are:

I was inform also about the interview through email and now i have recieved the interview scedule. You can do both of things but u will be asked to appear in an interview and if u reside in pakistan u will have to go to Abu Dhabi for the interview. better take guidence frm Qorax on this but i dont think u can arrgument with them on the basis of GCMS.

Regards
Amir

JohnyT

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
Med's Request
07-11-2012
Med's Done....
06-12-2012
Interview........
08-10-2012
Passport Req..
07-11-2012
:eek: :eek:

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
amir82 said:
I was inform also about the interview through email and now i have recieved the interview scedule. You can do both of things but u will be asked to appear in an interview and if u reside in pakistan u will have to go to Abu Dhabi for the interview. better take guidence frm Qorax on this but i dont think u can arrgument with them on the basis of GCMS.

Regards
Amir
@amir82
This is surprising that you have been asked to appear for interview in Abu Dhabi, living in Pakistan.
Are you sure about it ??

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amir82 said:

Regards
Amir
Are you sure about this abu dhabi thing? I have read multiple entires of people getting interviewd in Pakistan, or is it that you applied from UAE?

klope

Aug 25, 2012
hi there,
i ve got a positive lmo last june 25, 2012 but amendments on the salary still needed. so i dtll have to wait for 2-3 wks, but until now, no news yet.
i also want to ask u guys if you have what to next once an lmo arrived and how does the interview go for a caregiver/babysitter/nanny.
will wait for ur response.. thank u.

honney

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
klope said:
hi there,
i ve got a positive lmo last june 25, 2012 but amendments on the salary still needed. so i dtll have to wait for 2-3 wks, but until now, no news yet.
i also want to ask u guys if you have what to next once an lmo arrived and how does the interview go for a caregiver/babysitter/nanny.
will wait for ur response.. thank u.
hi klope...did you apply under the Live-in-Caregiver program?...how did you find an employer?...is it thru an agency or thru referral?