+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prepare an interview

klope

Aug 25, 2012
hi there,
i ve got a positive lmo last june 25, 2012 but amendments on the salary still needed. so i dtll have to wait for 2-3 wks, but until now, no news yet.
i also want to ask u guys if you have what to next once an lmo arrived and how does the interview go for a caregiver/babysitter/nanny.
will wait for ur response.. thank u.

zennzorba

Jun 18, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
july 2010
File Transfer...
in process march 2012
Med's Request
awaited
canim
u should have attached some proof (either salary slips or even a salary certificate/ salary offer document from ur employer) with ur application. else it could (hope not though!) an uphill task for u to convince him..

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
ss1886 said:
@ amir82
This is surprising that you have been asked to appear for interview in Abu Dhabi, living in Pakistan.
Are you sure about it ??
Yes i have confirmed it that all Pakistani applicant would be interviewed in Abu Dhabi onwards. there is another forum member who has been asked to appear on the same date in Abu Dhabi. It is a complete new hassle for the people who are being scheduled interview from Pakistan.

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
abhihappy said:
Are you sure about this abu dhabi thing? I have read multiple entires of people getting interviewd in Pakistan, or is it that you applied from UAE?
Yes this is a sure thing. And yes i have red many interviews which were being taken in Pakistan. I know few forum members who were interviewed here but those were old applicants i guess. But for all new applicants or may be for us MI3 in specific from Pakistani would need to attend the interview in Abu Dhabi.

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amir82 said:
Yes this is a sure thing. And yes i have red many interviews which were being taken in Pakistan. I know few forum members who were interviewed here but those were old applicants i guess. But for all new applicants or may be for us MI3 in specific from Pakistani would need to attend the interview in Abu Dhabi.
So who arranges for visa to abudhabi? And what about the cost? This is complete nonsense from chc

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
abhihappy said:
So who arranges for visa to abudhabi? And what about the cost? This is complete nonsense from chc
go to any big travel agency and ask for transit visa normally its cost you 450 aed duration of stay is 14 days and chipest ticket cost you aed 900 from khi to dxb better to take fly dxb flight if you book any hotel for stay then ask hotel management to arrange visa 4 u

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
abhihappy said:
Every thing is arranged on self basis.

abhia145

Sep 5, 2012
Remember guys..

An interview is your opportunity to tell an employer what you've accomplished in the past and how you'll help them in the future. Knowing your strengths, being able to provide concrete examples of those strengths, thereby building the lasting confidence to present yourself and your skills in the best possible light, is the key to fearless interviewing. Ensure your resume has accomplishments rather than job descriptions. THE FIRST HALF OF YOUR RESUME'S FIRST PAGE IS THE KEY TO GETTING YOU AN INTERVIEW CALL. If the key words in the job posting matches with your summary of qualifications, then the hiring manager will scan thru the remaining pages. Else, your resume will go to the trash bin!!

4can

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 february 2010
Doc's Request.
25 march 2010
AOR Received.
30 July 2010
IELTS Request
Inprocess since 15 march 2012
File Transfer...
Wait letter- 23 march 2012
Med's Request
26 feb 2013
Med's Done....
18 march 2013
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
abhia145 said:
Remember guys..

An interview is your opportunity to tell an employer what you've accomplished in the past and how you'll help them in the future. Knowing your strengths, being able to provide concrete examples of those strengths, thereby building the lasting confidence to present yourself and your skills in the best possible light, is the key to fearless interviewing. Ensure your resume has accomplishments rather than job descriptions. THE FIRST HALF OF YOUR RESUME'S FIRST PAGE IS THE KEY TO GETTING YOU AN INTERVIEW CALL. If the key words in the job posting matches with your summary of qualifications, then the hiring manager will scan thru the remaining pages. Else, your resume will go to the trash bin!!
Well said abhia! :)

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
abhia145 said:
Remember guys..

good

pvkks2000

Jul 10, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18th 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 9th 2012/ DM on Nov.23rd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.20th 2012
LANDED..........
April 7th 2013
how to prepare for an interview anyone has got a experience in NDVO pls share.

Quebec_app

Jun 17, 2011
Hi,

I had a quick question. Do quebec applicants have to give two interviews? i.e one at the CSQ stage and another interview after the medicals? Thanks

cashbbox123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/10/2011
AOR Received.
18/01/2012, 2nd AOR13/02/2012
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
11 oct 2012
sksec103 said:
Hi abhay,

Interview may be called between AOR and MR , mainly before assigning meidcal they call for interview...
Dear sksec103

Since you have completed your interview with NVDO, would you please share the experience,because i have been called for an interview on 11th of october 2012. myself is the primary applicant, they called my dependent (wife)applicant also who is not fluent in English, as per their direction we contacted for an interpreter service but they are not responding. Our language is malayalam. I dont know what to do? Please help me by giving some idea

tok

Nov 16, 2011
Good day
Pls I need ur help, is any one called for interview based on relative adoption, i legally adopted my niece after lock in date. what are the likely question they may ask me , in case of interview.
Thanks