Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Saurav said:
Dear friend

Yesterday, I have received interview letter form CHC ND. my interview is scheduled on 12 JAN 2012.

I don't know whether it is positive or negative? they have asked all document in original for education, employment(work experience), family configuration. with all application form with relationship proof and marriage proof.Also IELTS proof (which I have already submitted originally to Canada).also asked for Photo of each member.

They have also asked for Form-16, IT return,PF certificate and bank statements.
additional family info of spouse.

One more question they strongly addressed to send dependents fees before interview.I have new born baby, i have informed CHC by fax. her PP still need to apply. Can i send her application fees without her PP detail?

I don't know what they can ask in interview?
please guide me seniors.
i am really worried about interview.
Dear Saurav,

Don't think negative! There are lot of us, who survived the interview, I hope you will accompanied in our club. :)

Just prepare all document they asked, go to interview and get your visa. ;)

Congratulations for your new family member and on January 13 I will send you congratulations for successful interview.

Don't worry all will be ok!

Best wishes!

Viktoria

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011 PER / 2nd AOR : September 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
Interview........
got waived :-)
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
Mitali ji....I must say...a wonderful reply to sourav's query !! (+1 for u)

Regards,
JUNER 2011

****()****

Apr 26, 2011
london
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 aug 2009
Doc's Request.
dec 2009
Nomination.....
no
LANDED..........
god nows
Statement – Minister Kenney issues statement celebrating Chanukah

Ottawa, December 20, 2011 — The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, issued the following statement in celebration of Chanukah:

“In homes across the country, friends and families will gather together today at sundown to light candles in celebration of the first night of Chanukah, the Jewish Festival of Lights.

“The eight-day holiday commemorates the rededication of the Temple after the triumph of the Jewish faithful, led by the Maccabee family, in their fight against a foreign oppression more than two thousand years ago. Their victory still resonates today as a great triumph of religious freedom over subjugation, and – as signified by the lighting of the Menorah – of light over darkness.

“Chanukah is a joyous time of family gatherings, gift giving, traditional ceremonies, and the enjoyment of holiday songs, food and children’s games. For all Canadians, the holiday represents an opportunity to reflect on the exceptional contribution of the Jewish community to our country.

“As Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, I wish a happy Chanukah – Chanukah Sameach – to all those celebrating in Canada and around the world.”

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister’s Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-954-1064

Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

Building a stronger Canada: Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) strengthens Canada’s economic, social and cultural prosperity, helping ensure Canadian safety and security while managing one of the largest and most generous immigration programs in the world.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Viktoria said:
Dear Saurav,

Don't think negative! There are lot of us, who survived the interview, I hope you will accompanied in our club. :)

Just prepare all document they asked, go to interview and get your visa. ;)

Congratulations for your new family member and on January 13 I will send you congratulations for successful interview.

Don't worry all will be ok!

Dear victoria,
thx for your prompt rply
Could you please share ur experience of Int? me and my wife will sit together or alone? wat can they ask to my wife
Best wishes!

Viktoria

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Thank you mitali,
After receiving your reply i feel very good. my all doc is ok.
here are couple of question.
1) do, i need to take my after marriage photo? its in soft copy , do i required to be printed?
do i need to bring my album of marriage?
2) my wife will sit with me in Int or alone?what kind of question they can ask her?
3)normally,who is going to take my int? (Canadian or Indian person? )
4)will they provide hindi transleter? coz my wife is not able to speak fluent.do, i need to inform him in advanced?PF dept is not giving me this yeAR CITIFICATE, THEY ARE GIVING ME MY LAST FINANCIAL CIRTY. WHAT SHOUL I HAVE TO DO?
5)do i need to request again for reference letter to my employer or notrise copy eill be acceptable of old one which applied to CIC ? as i have already submitted to CIC.

please also suggest me thing need to be taken care.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saurav said:
Thank you mitali,
After receiving your reply i feel very good. my all doc is ok. Good to know that you are feeling better.....You have already won more than half the battle :)
1) do, i need to take my after marriage photo?No its in soft copy , do i required to be printed?
do i need to bring my album of marriage?Yes, any piece of information that would provide proof that you are married :

If yours was an arranged marriage,then include the advertisement,
Wedding cards
any email correspondence,
Policies that has your wife as beneficiary,
joint ownership of property,
Lease papers of your current dwelling showing your wife as one of the occupant
Birth certificates of kids that shows both yours and your wife's name
If you are Muslim, then include all the relevant paperwork like Nikahnama

2) my wife will sit with me in Int or alone?what kind of question they can ask her?
Depends....if the Int letter mentions so then she has to. Sometimes, the VO interviews couples separately

Again, it depends...VO could be Canadian or an Indian who has become Canadian. Dont be over friendly with VO.......just be cordial, honest and polite

4)will they provide hindi transleter? coz my wife is not able to speak fluent.do, i need to inform him in advanced?Yes, they will provide a translator; it will in your favor to inform the VO in advance about your requirement

PF dept is not giving me this yeAR CITIFICATE, THEY ARE GIVING ME MY LAST FINANCIAL CIRTY. WHAT SHOUL I HAVE TO DO? Yes, that is understandable...as they have policies in place. If you can manage a letter from the dept which could explain why they would not give the current PF certificate.....or else, no problems Saurav...you can explain that the dept cannot provide as the financial year is yet to complete....or any other reason that is viable and true.

5)do i need to request again for reference letter to my employer or notrise copy eill be acceptable of old one which applied to CIC ? as i have already submitted to CIC.Have you been asked for the...if yes, then you will have to provide or else it is not required.

please also suggest me thing need to be taken care. If you have been asked for certain docs, be sure to provide them. Be confident and train your wife to remember the imp aspects of your application. Questions about your marriage should be the same. Contact JasonBourne on the questions about marriage. He had to fill up a questionaire about marriage; Also contact SONIR and PARAMVIR.....they recently had telephonic interviews

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Dear Surav,

I wrote my experience here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prepare-an-interview-t3109.345.html

Best wishes!

Viktoria

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
Saurav said:
Dear friend

Yesterday, I have received interview letter form CHC ND. my interview is scheduled on 12 JAN 2012.

I don't know whether it is positive or negative? they have asked all document in original for education, employment(work experience), family configuration. with all application form with relationship proof and marriage proof.Also IELTS proof (which I have already submitted originally to Canada).also asked for Photo of each member.

They have also asked for Form-16, IT return,PF certificate and bank statements.
additional family info of spouse.

One more question they strongly addressed to send dependents fees before interview.I have new born baby, i have informed CHC by fax. her PP still need to apply. Can i send her application fees without her PP detail?

I don't know what they can ask in interview?
please guide me seniors.
i am really worried about interview.
Hi dont worry its a general format and they ask same from every body who called for interview,
so just relax and coool down every thing will done fine

C

canadarulez

Viktoria said:
Dear Surav,

I wrote my experience here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prepare-an-interview-t3109.345.html

Best wishes!

Viktoria
Pozdrav Viktoria, procitav nekade deka si od Makedonija. Se najdobro.

avikashyap

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Per recvd 29-12-2011
IELTS Request
Completed and sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Congrats smartpt.......perfect timing ...happy holidays..

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
canadarulez said:
Pozdrav Viktoria, procitav nekade deka si od Makedonija. Se najdobro.
Pozdrav i od mene, bas se raduvam sto konecno sretnav Makedonec na ovoj forum! :)

Nemas napisano do kade si so procesot, se nadevam deka se odi kako sto treba do sega. Ti pozeluvam mnogu uspeh i sreka vo kaja faza i da si.

Viktoria

C

canadarulez

Viktoria said:
Pozdrav i od mene, bas se raduvam sto konecno sretnav Makedonec na ovoj forum! :)

Nemas napisano do kade si so procesot, se nadevam deka se odi kako sto treba do sega. Ti pozeluvam mnogu uspeh i sreka vo kaja faza i da si.

Viktoria
Prati tvoj mail na mailov: ieltstest2@gmail.com, pa ke ti dadam informacii, da ne go opteretuvame forumov so makedonski. pozz

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
Dear All,

Please advice me as my application returned back by CIO on 28th/November/2011 as my address is in UK till now I do not receive my application so please any one has an experience with this matter advice me with the time.

Best regards.

jcharmeet

Oct 21, 2011
Saurav said:
Thank you mitali,
After receiving your reply i feel very good. my all doc is ok.
1) do, i need to take my after marriage photo? its in soft copy , do i required to be printed?
do i need to bring my album of marriage?
4)will they provide hindi transleter? coz my wife is not able to speak fluent.do, i need to inform him in advanced?PF dept is not giving me this yeAR CITIFICATE, THEY ARE GIVING ME MY LAST FINANCIAL CIRTY. WHAT SHOUL I HAVE TO DO?
5)do i need to request again for reference letter to my employer or notrise copy eill be acceptable of old one which applied to CIC ? as i have already submitted to CIC.

please also suggest me thing need to be taken care.
Dear friend,
First thing you required is to do determine weather they have called you for marriage or your job related interview.
One can make guess if one has got inquiry from CHC in office or past employer and they found some mismatch then they will ask you things related to your occupation. If not then there is chance that they have some doubt about your marriage.
But in your case you have told that you got baby and you have informed them.. so they my ask you get your DNA match.
However what ever the reason is you must take every snaps of your relation continuity hard copy.... take marriage album, they will not allow laptop, mobile, inside CHC, wedding card, proof of gathering, your communication records with your wife, joint account in bank, shopping bills , mobile bills with record you calling your wife and vice versa.
in any case you will be interviewed separately. Principal applicant ll be called first. he/she ll be interviewed for 45-60 min then spouse.
Prepare every thing like your first meeting date, place..... please read IMM5490 for help... they will ask her same question they have asked you .... GOAL is to cross check .... like they ask you about some snap .. Who is present there , where this snap is taken ,,, date,,,,,etc she will asked same question..... they will ask you about your room... how u go to office.... timming..... etc etc
don't worry about PF statement just take fresh bank statements,,, original PF slips... Most import TAX return & From no 16....
No need to take reference letter again.... but take in original your joining letter, Exp letter, Appreciation letter,,,, Appraisal letter .,,, any notice mentioning your duties ...your visiting card..... ready reference whom they can call....
that all be confident talk loud...
and VO Indian or Canadian there luck play..... but they are nice,, so to worry..
all the best...