10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
Which documents? It's nothing new though.they do it all the time.

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
You got it right Sohail bhai... they only buy more and more time, nothing else!

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
sohail-khan86 said:
Which documents? It's nothing new though.they do it all the time.
yes i am agree, they asking additional documents only one time on whole processing not three times

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
faisal123 said:
You got it right Sohail bhai... they only buy more and more time, nothing else!
yup... true.

AZEH J

Dec 8, 2011
Just keep a cold head do not overthink ,everything would be asked based on the documents you provide.You need to have some information about the region u want to settle in.Question like
why did you choose that region?
Why Québec for sure would be asked?
education equivalence.
what preparation have u made if u are selected.
what else can you do if u do not fine a job that suits your education.
Have you information on the different companies offering the job u would like do in Québec,if yes show documentation printed from the web.
improve your French if u are puring English speaking vice versa for those who are puring french speaker.
u might be told to narrate a good/bad event in French or English.
Just be yourself do not let fear take control of you,tell the truth,if u do not understand anything feel free to ask.Dont memorise anything just have an open mind .

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmiq said:
Hi Friends, By the Grace of God I passed my interview and get my immigration application approval from VO, Complete Interview experience details are as follow:
I reached CHC Abu Dhabi before 5 min of my interview time due to heavy traffic from Dubai toward Abu Dhabi, as per my calculation I left home early and approx reached before 45 min but un fortunately it's not happen then I enter on CHC embassy and show my call letter to security and after security check he told me you guys waits on waiting area and after 5 min they announced my name and cabin number , I walked in the cabin with my wife and greeted the officer & we took a seat. The VO is seating behind the glass wall ,VO introduce himself to us and he welcome us for CHC Abu Dhabi for interview ,the VO is very polite and kind man and after his intro he told me well we called you for interview because for some verification related to your job ,relative in Canada and POF then his first question is to show me your original passport and then he matched our picture to us, so to change a weather I told him see still we are same just like photo so he laugh then he told me tell me your last education so I reply him MBA then he ask me before that what you done, so I reply him I have double degree so he ask me which one is first and ask me to show the original, then I open my folder which contain more than 100 documents so he told me I don't need your folder just take the documents from flips and give me one by one but before this he is very impress for my folder then I give him my degrees and he checked all seals and verify the actuality, then he told me show me proof of relatives, so fist I give him my revised family chart which is very simple and told him now I have two relatives in canada before its only one, then show him FRC which show all my family and after seen this he is quite satisfy and he told me I never seen this legal document before from Pakistan , so I told him now Pakistani dep't is also organized same just like canada and they maintain all records and issue this, so he laugh then I provide him my uncle citizen ship card his passport copies and landing paper so he told me you have enough documents and I don't have any thing more then I give him my 2nd uncle PR card and passport copy then he ask me show me any document which proof the presence of your relatives in Canada, so I show my uncle utility bill and then I ask him did you need any other supporting documents then he told me well you have enough document and if I check all then it will take whole day and then he ask me to show any document which proof your work experience and ask me what is your responsibilities in your company and he typed every thing as per my reply on his pc then after all this I show him my Labor agreement, labor card then he ask me you have any co reference letter then I show him ref letter which show all my responsibility joining date and my promotions and I also attached business card for signing person then he ask me who make this ref letter, you and take a signature from your manager or he done from his side then I reply him they already have all records and he did him self, so he satisfy then he ask me to show PCC and I provide him my current PCC which issued 10 days back from CID , so he check the date and told me well dear now I don't want any more documents from you because I know today you are fully loaded for all type of documents, then he turned to my wife and ask her last qualification and ask university name and ask her did you have any working experience, so she replied I am a house wife, then he told me well congratulation both of you your application is approved and I put my dissication and I give you more number on your double degree and MBA, which is before 20 and now 25, so your total new points is 72 and we required 67 so you are eligible for immigration and then he told me if you have any question then ask me, so I ask him when I expect my medical so he replied I release in couple of week and I told him when with in two week then he correct me no in couple of week and give me a smile and then he told me we will take some time for your Background Check and meanwhile I release your medical and asking a landing fee , then send you passport request .So see you in canada on next summer . So this is whole interview story and now I am happy after interview relief, Total interview duration is 25 minutes. Cheers.
Thanx so much for this which is very helpful You are very nice and i know you are doing it to help others. I will keep everything in order when I am asked for an interview and also request mor papers from my brother. Good luck and my best wishes when you are there. I am very happy for you guys.

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
I am said:
Thanx so much for this which is very helpful You are very nice and i know you are doing it to help others. I will keep everything in order when I am asked for an interview and also request mor papers from my brother. Good luck and my best wishes when you are there. I am very happy for you guys.
thanks dear , and you are welcome to ask any help

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi,

I applied on 8th August 2011. I also got the file number few week before. But till date didn't get PER or NER. So I send mail to CIO few days before. Today I got message from him “Your file is still pending final review and decision by our office. You will be contacted in due course.” So what does it means. Is there PER is completed or not?

Noc: 0631

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Dear friend

Yesterday, I have received interview letter form CHC ND. my interview is scheduled on 12 JAN 2012.

I don't know whether it is positive or negative? they have asked all document in original for education, employment(work experience), family configuration. with all application form with relationship proof and marriage proof.Also IELTS proof (which I have already submitted originally to Canada).also asked for Photo of each member.

They have also asked for Form-16, IT return,PF certificate and bank statements.
additional family info of spouse.

One more question they strongly addressed to send dependents fees before interview.I have new born baby, i have informed CHC by fax. her PP still need to apply. Can i send her application fees without her PP detail?

I don't know what they can ask in interview?
please guide me seniors.
i am really worried about interview.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
mmiq said:
MOST WELCOME DEAR
Dear friend

Yesterday, I have received interview letter form CHC ND. my interview is scheduled on 12 JAN 2012.

I don't know whether it is positive or negative? they have asked all document in original for education, employment(work experience), family configuration. with all application form with relationship proof and marriage proof.Also IELTS proof (which I have already submitted originally to Canada).also asked for Photo of each member.

One more question they strongly addressed to send dependents fees before interview.I have new born baby, i have informed CHC by fax. her PP still need to apply. Can i send her application fees without her PP detail?

please guide me seniors.

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
The amount of documents they have requested from you.. things don't look positive at al for u. And no you can't apply for any dependent without passport...

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
Usually they ask for few documents and not everything. They might have serious concerns regarding the authenticity of your documents.. since you might know your own weak points.I recommend preparing for questions about such weaknesses ...

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Oopsss.. This seems to be a very very long list.

For me they only requested 2 docs.

any way all the best and get ready

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
sohail-khan86 said:
Usually they ask for few documents and not everything. They might have serious concerns regarding the authenticity of your documents.. since you might know your own weak points.I recommend preparing for questions about such weaknesses ...
They have mentioned in letter that if u have submitted original doc tahn u don't need submit it again.

so, i think it's standard format. please can u share doc preparation folder for inter with sicons.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saurav said:
Dear friend

please guide me seniors.
HI Saurav,

DONT WORRY.....your Interview is just a SPOT CHECK (similar to quality assurance )...IMO.

This is why I say that and the things you need to do:

1. Your Interview is scheduled for 12 Jan 2012 and you were intimated on 19th Dec 2011. That means you got less than 1month to prepare for Interview. It is only fair in these situations that the applicant would go for a CAIPS request and CIC knows very well that CAIPS takes a minimum of 1month to be processed and an additional week to reach the applicant. Also, if tough questions were to be asked then you should got an Intimation from NDVO that you are in queue for an Interview, which obviously you did not get.

2. You have been asked for the WHOLE application package. Do you think you have problems in all those aspects?......I dont think so.

3. You have been asked for photos...that is a positive sign. CIC would ask for them only when they are sure about the final outcome of your application.

4. Be careful on marriage proof...as this was not added (was not required) during the time of application. Contact JasonBourne/Sonir on the docs they supplied on Marriage/relationship proofs. JB was also asked for PF and IT returns. This is to update CIC's file on you.

5. IELTS proof....you have already submitted...no need to orry...just take a copy an memorise how many points you got

6. Dont lose time for applying for your baby's PP...ASAP. If CIC is asking for it then - IT IS A MUST.....no playing around with their demands. Fees should ideally go with PP details. If not, then inform VO and include/despatch the processing fees for her.

7. Probably Nothing is wrong with your case but you have to be 100% informed about your own details....dont mess it up. Be calm and confident.

8 CIC always gets new officers and they need training too with REAL applicants, so you may be facing a new VO.....so play your game well.

9. Ask questions here on the forum to dissipate your worries.....

Best wishes to you....dont worry.

Mitali

NB: IMO, The reason for asking all docs may lie in the fact that the VO is new and would like to go over all the docs with you .....like a practise session.....YOU need to memorise all the stuff by heart. Or it may happen that you are asked no questions at all ...just an update for PF/ POF/ IT papers and inclusion of you child's information.