+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preparation of documents

paha-1866

Mar 3, 2023
Friends, the question is this.
I am preparing a package of documents for a visa. Can i give a friend in Canada my nickname and password for an account on the IRCC website? So that he checks the correctness and completeness of filling out the questionnaires and the availability of all documents before sending.
Will my account be blocked for transmitting personal information?
I will make the application and the payment myself.
Thank you very much.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am preparing a package of documents for a visa. Can i give a friend in Canada my nickname and password for an account on the IRCC website? So that he checks the correctness and completeness of filling out the questionnaires and the availability of all documents before sending.
Thank you very much.
I would not do this. It might make IRCC think that you used an undeclared representative to complete your application. This can sometimes be grounds for refusal or misrepresentation.

Reactions: paha-1866

paha-1866

Mar 3, 2023
Thanks, your advice is invaluable!
Then maybe it's better to make it official, a free representative? And calmly give him the data?
Thanks

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
Thank you very much.
You'll be fine. They may send an email saying someone new logged in but the agents aren't looking at that. For all they know, you could be on a VPN. As an alternative, you can use screen leap to show them your screen:
https://www.screenleap.com/

Reactions: paha-1866

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........