+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preparation of application for student visa from bangladesh

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
Hi,

I am Sam from Bangladesh. Recently i completed my Diploma in Computer Science And Engineering from Chittagong Polytechnic College. I already applied in a Bachelore coruse in University of Winnipeg (Manitoba) and also received offer letter. My course will start from May 01, 2016. My total Cost per year include living is 12000 CAD. My prorgammes duration is 4 year so my 4 year cost is 48,000 CAD .
I have some confusion that's Why i am here.

1) I will show Three person As my Sponsor Cause my parents have not enough money to show lonely. But he have land property near 40000 CAD in money value.

2) My One of the sponsor have 14 lac in his Bank account which is similar to 13500 CAD. His Profession is Astrology. His monthly income nearly 1100 CAD. He is not my Blood Relative. Just Family friend.
My Question : What kind of document i need to show as he is my sponsor, if i declare him as my uncle (Brother of my mother ) do i have to proof the relationship ????

3) My another Sponsor is one of my uncle's company. Additionally i work there for last 1 year so he tell me that he can provide my Educational expenses yearly by showing that his Ball pen Company giving me the fund like scholarship from the company account. He is also a Famous Astrologer in Bangladesh . Company transaction over 6 month more than 30000 CAD. he is also not my blood relative

My Question : though he tell me that he will supply all cost and he will show his company account bank statements but exactly what kind of document i need to show, like can i show it as my scholarship ? additionally is the only Company bank statement over 6 month is enough? One of my freind told me that i need to show the company owner bank statement and his fund sufficiency as well as company Statements.

Overall can i show this two uncle who is not my blood relative as my sponser. and what kind of document i need to submit with the application Please suggest me. Moreover the letter in which all of the sponser will declare that they will bear my expense. if anybody have this letter example please give me sampgoogly@gmail.com

Thanks,

Samprit Chakraborty

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
Firstly,you need affidavit from your sponsor and also a letter stating the amount he wishes to give you,why he is sponsoring you and in the end has the ability to cater for his own family after deducting such funds for you. If you can show proof of relationship,that will be an added advantage. Also if he had supported you in the past,you can show that if you have the evidence

2. giving you money from a company account is not a form of scholarship,they are sponsoring you. You will need the company bank statement,certificate of registration(dont know how its done in bangladesh,but documents to proove the ownership and it was registered),also how much he will be providing you with and reasons why and 6months bank statement is enough according to CIC,you can check that out also. You should also try to get letter from your parents proving they are aware of their intention to sponsor you. You can google for sponsorship letter. Make that your best friend in all you do. Best of luck

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
Beckyem said:
Firstly,you need affidavit from your sponsor and also a letter stating the amount he wishes to give you,why he is sponsoring you and in the end has the ability to cater for his own family after deducting such funds for you. If you can show proof of relationship,that will be an added advantage. Also if he had supported you in the past,you can show that if you have the evidence

2. giving you money from a company account is not a form of scholarship,they are sponsoring you. You will need the company bank statement,certificate of registration(dont know how its done in bangladesh,but documents to proove the ownership and it was registered),also how much he will be providing you with and reasons why and 6months bank statement is enough according to CIC,you can check that out also. You should also try to get letter from your parents proving they are aware of their intention to sponsor you. You can google for sponsorship letter. Make that your best friend in all you do. Best of luck

Thanks brother for your outstanding solution One More confusion one of my sponsor is not blood relative can i submit fake document like birth certificate to proof him blood relative [Brother of my mother] it will be good decision or bad ? please suggest .

Thanks brother,
SAM

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
Well what i understand is,your sponsor must not only be blood related.There are people who wishes to partake in people's success,as long as your sponsor is willing to provide all evidences to proove he wants to support you,i dont see why you should get a fake a document and mind you CIC does background checks and they know a lie when they see it,so i'll advice you to stay off it.prepare your documents very well,submit and leave the rest to your God. Best of luck bro

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
Beckyem said:
Well what i understand is,your sponsor must not only be blood related.There are people who wishes to partake in people's success,as long as your sponsor is willing to provide all evidences to proove he wants to support you,i dont see why you should get a fake a document and mind you CIC does background checks and they know a lie when they see it,so i'll advice you to stay off it.prepare your documents very well,submit and leave the rest to your God. Best of luck bro
Thanks brother :D