Passport Req..
26/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/08/2012
LANDED..........
October 1 '12
hi2sona said:
@ lovie
I am also experiencing the same I have already paid the money. Could you please send me your contact number I am in Dubai you can send it to me on hi2shrads @ gmail.com
I want to speak with you

Sona
Sent you PM

Cheers!

lovie

Oct 9, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/09/2009
Doc's Request.
18/11/2009
AOR Received.
25/07/2010
File Transfer...
In process : 25/04/2012
Med's Request
11/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012! Received at LVO on 26/06/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/08/2012
LANDED..........
October 1 '12
vishnu1982 said:
@ lovie,

hi there, we really want to have contact details, we all have fallen prey to Premiers and wish to take action against them.

Please call me back or give me your mobile no. to get in touch with you.

Best regards,
Vishnu
Hi Vishnu

Sent you a PM

ntzkhan

Sep 25, 2012
Thanks all your information about this consultancy but Sorry i did mistake already i did paid all amount since March 2012 that time my field are Open in federal but they not answering my call since they get my money in end of april they say quota is complete federal are Open July 1st week and they dont know what will be documentation to attesed from pakistani government every 1 have diffrent documentation requirement any how last saturday i just sign with them to refund my Money today on Tuesday i recived a call from them they say they will deduct 1000$ from my Amount which i paid for just Sign Documents and i didnt give yet any Documents to them just i did my Signature for that they want to Cut 1000$ Dollar from my Amount Please all Advise every 1 do Not Deal with this Bogus Froud Consultancy...regds Khan...

quarlahquion

Apr 3, 2011
Hi guys,

I'm back again. Anyone here who is 2007 applicant with PREMIERS consultancy?
last Nov. 6,2012 saying that The Canadian Minister had proposed “transformational change” that included simply eliminating all the old files, and starting anew. Your file will also be affected. The Minister had proposed this ruthless measure to sacrifice the old applications backlog for streamlining the current immigration system and process. On Dec. I received again an email saying that the CHC has started returning the government fees, i decided to just cancel my application and apply for reimbursement,
Yesterday i received a cheque from gov. Of Canada amounting of 1950.00aed Only, i called up Premiers to ask if that's the only amount i can get as the reimbursement, they told me that
That in my case, there is no refund/reimbursement, where in I paid the full amount of 11,000AED+++ since 2009. Here's the email that they sent me
This is in regards for your refund. Pleased be informed that your case was prepared, submitted and as per the standards of Canadian High Commission. At this point of time the file is currently still in progress at the immigration's end which is not possible to cancel the contract.Moreover, as per CIC over 280,000 approx. files are to be affected, due to backlog at the Canadian Immigration's end, which will not be processed any further. As per the contract kindly refer to clause# 3, Acknowledgement: If the Government of Canada retroactively changes the laws so as to adversely affect the Client's Immigration Applications, then PREMIERS shall not be responsible. In regards to Premiers services, consultancy was rendered, case prepared, lodged and represented. Hence, all services were rendered so service fee is not refundable. However as a special case and approval by the management, if you qualify as per the new rules we can submit your case on the same contract. :(Please, can anyone help me what to do?

Thanks!

jkem

Jun 3, 2013
Hi there.. did you happen to get your refund? please let me kow as I am also a victim of this company.. email me at vin_mrm@yahoo.com. i want to take action. Thank you.

Phoem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hi! Did anyone get the refund? I also asked for a refund but they have rejected my request. My case is the same as quarlahquion.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Can u complain to police ?

Phoem said:
Hi! Did anyone get the refund? I also asked for a refund but they have rejected my request. My case is the same as quarlahquion.

Jul 18, 2013
Please read this blog and see the links posted. Premiers Management Consultancy aka Premiers Int aka Premiers operating in UAE is a big fraud. Name and Shame this company and help others being victims of such agencies who are disgustingly greedy.

premiersdubaifraudsterDOTwordpressDOTcom

Jul 18, 2013
Please read this blog and see the links posted. Premiers Management Consultancy aka Premiers Int aka Premiers operating in UAE is a big fraud. Name and Shame this company and help others being victims of such agencies who are disgustingly greedy.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
U seems to be ex-employee of premiers....good 1

premiersdubaifraudster said:

K_Z

Aug 3, 2013
Hi,

So I am pretty much in the same boat as you all. Wondering if any legal action has been taken against tPremiers. What they are doing completely unethical and it seems like over the years. I would like to file a lawsuit against them and am wondering if there are people who have already actioned a lawsuit against them or have made a significant move? Please get in touch as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

K_Z

francis1986

Nov 10, 2013
Bohemia said:
sorry for bumping an old thread.

My friend applied through premiers sometime early September, He payed the full cost in advance as they told him of a promotion going on (Lower charge if he pays within a week),

He briefly filled up the immigration forms excluding the dates of employment, study etc. He was asked for a passport copy at the time of payment.

Now, My friend went to cancel his application as He wants to go for Masters, so He went to premiers and asked for cancellation as He wants to go as a student now

Premiers told him OK fill up the cancellation forms stating reason etc. and they will get back to him in a weeks time,

After 3 weeks he got an email saying there is no refund at all,

I went with him and spoke to the management which said that the contract clearly mentions no refund if the processing has started,

We asked them we have not submitted any document, no IELTS, Employment letter, Transcripts so what exactly are you processing,

The response was we have your forms and passport copy, We said what exactly are you guys "processing" with the passport copy?

They did not agree and kept saying sorry process has started, After talking to the person (management team) for 40 minutes about the exact same thing,

The verdict was I will try again and speak to the higher management, which will be in office on 7th of January so we will get back to you.

This is a clear fraud in my opinion, if my friend had submitted Employment letters, IELTS, transcripts it would make sense of processing started but with a single passport copy and a half filled immigration form this is a disgusting way to earn money.

Please do yourselves a favor and not go to Premiers, Just ask the amazing people on the forums here, the members here provide the best unbiased advice you can get.
Premiers Fraud! Lets take some action together

Dear Bohemia,

I am also on of the members who fell in the trap of premiers. I have been provided misleading information regarding business migration and I have paid 24K AED and waiting for the refund. Premiers are claiming to retain 8000AED and refund the rest but I don't agree with them as i have not started documentation process. I have already registered my complaint to consumer rights and would be glad to know your part of the story in bit detail. Lets together stop premiers from their fraudulent activities. you can email me paskalr1@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Francis

Ghalibkhan

Apr 24, 2014
I am Receiving weekly SMS to Call/Register Premiers Dubai , Thank you all for saving my money. :eek: :eek: :eek: Now i will apply personally :)

SabrinaSA13

Aug 13, 2015
I know this thread had been started a long time ago, but I'm in the process of signing up with Premiers, UAE and that's how I came upon this page. I've read all the comments here, and I'd be grateful if the people who had been thinking about taking action against the consultancy could write an update regarding their case - it would be a lot of help to the rest of us.

In case it is relevant, I came upon this link that might be helpful for those who wish to report any fraudulent agencies with the authorities:
I just found out I can't upload a link here, so I'll just tell you about it: google 'iccrc alert' and report the cheating consultancies.

Hope this helps.

Shaun33

Oct 28, 2015
Hi All,

I believe this is a very old thread but I just want to ask anyone from here have any transaction from Premiers - Dubai recently. All the comments here are bad experiences or frauds, is anyone have been successful with their Application??

We are about to start and have set an Appointment by next week. :( :(

Appreciate your response.

Thanks to all.