+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Premiers Dubai

SabrinaSA13

Aug 13, 2015
I know this thread had been dormant for a very long time; but just wanted to say that I was about to sign up with Premiers International despite having read not-so-great reviews about them for the sole reason that my brother and his family recently found success in immigrating. But I suppose it might just have been because he was probably eligible for immigrating even without their help. It did take the requisite time of 3 years before he got the all-clear, so I'm not sure his signing up with them was any benefit or not.

With all these terrible reviews, I'm giving Premiers a second thought. I don't suppose I could do it all on my own - I have a lot of trouble with legalese - so I'll just wait till someone recommends some other authentic consultant, hopefully sooner rather than later.

For those of you who have been scammed, I wonder if you have considered getting in touch with reviewers of Canadian visa scams such as canadianvisareviewdotcom and others. Thanks for your posts, everyone; saved me big time!:)

adtocanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sabrina,

I am using them now and theyre not too bad,...you just need to constantly follow up with them to ensure theyre doing their job properly..

snerism

Nov 8, 2016
Hi adtocanada,

Appreciate if you could please share with us about your positive experience with Premiers International.

How did you follow-up with them? As they are not taking calls nor answering emails - Please enlighten us!

Regards,

Sner

adtocanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snerism said:
Hi adtocanada,

Appreciate if you could please share with us about your positive experience with Premiers International.

How did you follow-up with them? As they are not taking calls nor answering emails - Please enlighten us!

Regards,

Sner
Hi Sner,

Are you talking about premiers dubai? If so, they do reply to emails and calls.. ive been dealing with them before recieving ny ITA in april..

This is their link: http://www.premiers.ae/contact-premiers-management-consultancy.php

Once you pay the fees ( visit their office, i visited their abu dhabi office since i live there), they will create your WES account, etc.. of course make sure you do your ielts first to ensure you are eligible . Hope this helps

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Going to ANY consultant is just a bad bad idea. Even if they offer to do for FREE, Most people on this forum wont go to them. ITs actually a liability. They keep all login details. You are dependent on them. And they are not capable of handling time bound PNP. For example, SINP opened only for 3 hours during the day time in Toronto which was around 11pm Dubai. Now try and get your agent to apply for you at 11pm?

Leaving everything to a consultant is a bit like you having an FB profile and every time you want to add, remove, make changes to your profile, you need to get in touch with your consultant! Total waste of time and money. No one on this forum will EVER recommend going to a consultant.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/yaxis-abhinav-visasavenue-vmakevisa-etc-share-experience-t458984.0.html

Anyway, each to their own. Whatever works for you!