+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Premiers Dubai

T

tfernandes

Hi all,

I'm thaddeus from UAE.
I'm wishing to apply for immigration to canada through Premiers Dubai (Immigration Consultancy)
but ive heard alot of bad stuff about them that they are not responsive & are not co-operative at all.

Any of you know of people who have made it through premiers.

Kindly advise.

regards,
thaddeus

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Replied to your PM...

qorax said:
Nothing unique or special about Premiers. Neither heard anything seriously adverse... Just another Immigr. Agency.

Qorax

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

exactly your right they are not co-operative at all, all they care just register then we will see !!
that what happened with me, they don't guide you in right way, if your not qualify they try to convince you that your qualify,
still am waiting my visa, but not depending on them anymore am doing it by myself but through them.

Thanks
rKo

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
tfernandes said:
Hi all,

I'm thaddeus from UAE.
I'm wishing to apply for immigration to canada through Premiers Dubai (Immigration Consultancy)
but ive heard alot of bad stuff about them that they are not responsive & are not co-operative at all.

Kindly advise.

regards,
thaddeus
Well dear...i hv visited them once back in 2008. Two observations. 1) Too much talk with brightest side and no discussion on limitations and the pain one has to undergo during the process 2) Extremely high cost

I processed my case through a consultant named Optus immigration (Brampton, Canada). Found them professional, co-operative and kept high level co-ordination till i got my visas. If u wish to discuss your case with them, send email to
customercare@optus.ca

Cost to me was CAD 1500...all inclusive
Gud luck

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Hi Thaddeus,

It will be better that if you apply in person, as the members in this form will guide u so.
I myself had applied through a consultant from Dubai, and now have to face all delays , lack of communication and improper response. And secondly, they are using cheap couriers, so its again delaying your documents to reach the London office.

And the main thing , is HIGH CONSULTING FEES... which ranges from 2500$ to 3000$.

If you still want to go ahead with a consultancy firm, then better to follow the advise of Mr. Ashraf.
Your going to save TIME and MONEY.

Best of Luck....

gjr4all

Mar 28, 2011
Could any body let me know what is the minimum and maximum time needed for the immigration process to complete.
And is i am already enrolled with premiers with precautions should i take

H

Hotellier Dxb

I Sent my complete documents in Aug'10 and still waiting for medicals and even didn't get 02nd AOR. Premiers?....It is for sure not 15 to 20 months....so dont be in dark, be prepared for 24 months less or more.

dyson13

Nov 14, 2011
Hi, I registered with Premiers Immigration Consultants after speaking to their customer service agent Mr. Sachin Saraiyya in 2007. He advised me that i am eligible for migration and to register as the points system is going to change soon. I paid AED 2010 towards "Payment of draft for Canada" and AED 1250 towards "First Installment towards Canada Fees" and 18 Post-Dated cheques of AED 550 each. After this, the staff never bothered to updated me on my application or any updates. their customer service agent Mr. Sachin Saraiyya who seemed to be friendly at the time of registration showed his true colours later on (which i'll explain later).

Last year (2010) in the month of April, i got a call from Premiers Dubai office stating that i have to submit the final documents and the documents have to reach canada before 15th July. I submitted all the documents in April itself. Once they received these, they sent these documents by a very "Cheap" courier in the month of July on 10th July. Later on upon checking, i found out that the documents delivered on the 25th of July which was way beyond due date. Upon asking for explanation, they advised that its "OK" if the documents reach later. After that there was no update.

This year in May 2011, One of the consultants Ms.Mitzi (mitzi@premiers.ae) informed me that my application was rejected by the Candian High Commission. Upon enquiring why it was rejected they stated i did not enough experience. Guy's here's a quick background about me. I have ONLY banking/finance/accounts experience from the last 8 years. The consultant at Premiers told me that my experience was counted in the IT Field and not banking. This was the first second shocker after the rejection news. I disputed the same but without success.
After this, i requested Premiers to refund the money i had paid as they PROMISE every applicant that in case of rejection, the full amount will be refunded. My mail was forwarded to a lady Ms. Sandhya (sandhya@premiers.ae) who claimed to be Officer - Legal Department/In-Charge of cancellation and refund (sounds inspiring isn't it - but wait) . She sent me a Cancellation request form which i duly filled in and sent it across. She advised me that it takes 7-10 working days to process this request. And i waited...for more than a month. After mailing her after a month enquiring about my refund, she said that Premiers has decided to re-appeal against the decision.

I clearly told them i do not want to re-appeal as already i have wasted 4 years behind this and would like to do it on my own. That lady kept forcing me to re-appeal and finally when i told her in clear english, she said she will speak to the management about this. After some days she sent a mail stating "The management has made its decision not to refund the amount".

I sent emails to Mr.Imran (imran@premiersintl.com), Mr.Mohsin (mohsin@premiers.ae), Ms.Ayesha (ayesha@premiers.ae), Ms.Shaila (shaila@premiers.ae) and their case email (case@premiers.ae) but never got any response from any of them.

I even called up Mr.Sachin Sarraiya and he never answered the phone or any message. All i know about him now is that he is planning to open up his own Immigration Consultancy. Another cheater coming up soon.

Here's what they do. Even if you do not qualify, they'll tell you you do and once you make the payment there is absolutely no sign of communication/information unless you initiate. After some time, they'll tell you that your application has been rejected and you will not get any refund.

Anyway, Now i have decided that no matter what, i'll will ensure i get my hard-earned money back. So any of you guys sharing a similar plight and who are fed-up with Premiers cheating and Fraud, lets come forward and decide some action. After all, its your hard-earned money too.

Do let me know guys. Anybody comes or not, i will still go ahead with the same.

dyson13

Nov 14, 2011
12th November 2011
Further to mentioned above, i had visited Premiers Abu Dhabi on Saturday 12th November 2011. Firstly called them up as a refund client to which the receptionist said all appointments are full. After a couple of minutes i called up again as a new customer to which she said i can get an appointment anytime. So i fixed up the appointment and approached premiers as a new customer and spoke to Ms.Zawaria (pardon me if the name is mispelt). She explained the immigration procedure and gave the standard points - 1. Immigration rules will be changing soon, 2. It will be done in 6-9 months, 3. you fully qualify for the immigration.
Guys, as mentioned above my experience is into Banking/Finance ONLY whereas the immigration officer had rejected After she finished, i informed her that i am an old customer and want my refund back. Upon hearing this, she was stunned and dint get any words to speak. She noted down my File number along with the mobile number and said she will call back.

2.00 PM - Called them to follow up and the receptionist said the consultant will call back

4.00 PM - Called them again to follow up - The receptionist transferred the fone and hung up.

4.05, 4.10, 4.15, 4.20, 4.25, 4.30, 4.35, - Called them but they never answered.. and never called back

13th November 2011
Called up at around 15.00 hrs and the recptionist said consultant has gone for lunch and will call back... nobody called

14th November 2011
9.00 AM - Called up - Receptionist mentioned consultant is busy
9.30 AM - Called up - Receptionist mentioned consultant is busy
10.00 AM - Called up - Receptionist mentioned transferred the fone to the consultant. Consultant mentioned to speak to Mr.Abbas who will give more information.
10.00 AM - Called up - Receptionist mentioned Mr.Abbas is busy with client
10.30 AM - Called up - Receptionist mentioned consultant is busy - asked me to call after 20 mns
11.00 AM - Called up - Receptionist mentioned Mr.Abbas has gone out of the office
11.30 AM - Called up - Receptionist mentioned Mr.Abbas is still out of the office and will call back.
12.00 AM - Called up - Receptionist mentioned Mr.Abbas is still out of the office and will call back.
13.00 AM - Called up - Receptionist mentioned Mr.Abbas has taken down my mobile number and will call back
14.00 AM - Called up - Receptionist transferred the fone to Mr.Abbas and he asked me what the problem is. Nevetheless, i explained the whole situation to which he mentioned that as per premiers rules and contract, no refund will be provided once the file number is allocated. I argued saying that a few days back itself, your consultant mentioned there will be a refund in case of rejections. He then said that i should get in touch with Dubai office or the consultant Ms.Zawaria.
I told him that i had started my application from Abu Dhabi office and you guys are responsible for my refund. He said he cannot do anything and hung up.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
This is the reason WE encourage all the new applicants to apply in person. These consultancy firms are good for nothing..!!!!

Cheers..

istilltrust

Dec 4, 2011
Apply on your own or consider a more ethical consultancy. The guys at Premiers are full of talk, they don't even know the rules properly (or pretend so they can get money out of you).

I won't go thru my story here for now - but I assure you I will take back every dirham - am meeting with the police today.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
istilltrust said:
Apply on your own or consider a more ethical consultancy. The guys at Premiers are full of talk, they don't even know the rules properly (or pretend so they can get money out of you).

I won't go thru my story here for now - but I assure you I will take back every dirham - am meeting with the police today.
Yes , you should never leave these crooked consultants ..!!
All the best dear..!!

God bless..!!

harshanimrani

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2008
Med's Request
03-03-2011
Med's Done....
23-04-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-OCTOBER-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-OCTOBER-2011
LANDED..........
with gold blessings very soon 2012
tfernandes said:
Hi all,

I'm thaddeus from UAE.

Kindly advise.

regards,
thaddeus

Dear ,

Please don't go any consultant , and don't waste Ur money , i have done with premiers trust me when medicals came they were not bothered also informing to me about medicals so please don't go with them .

all people are here for Ur help

Best Regards
Harsha

Bohemia

Aug 21, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry for bumping an old thread.

My friend applied through premiers sometime early September, He payed the full cost in advance as they told him of a promotion going on (Lower charge if he pays within a week),

He briefly filled up the immigration forms excluding the dates of employment, study etc. He was asked for a passport copy at the time of payment.

Now, My friend went to cancel his application as He wants to go for Masters, so He went to premiers and asked for cancellation as He wants to go as a student now

Premiers told him OK fill up the cancellation forms stating reason etc. and they will get back to him in a weeks time,

After 3 weeks he got an email saying there is no refund at all,

I went with him and spoke to the management which said that the contract clearly mentions no refund if the processing has started,

We asked them we have not submitted any document, no IELTS, Employment letter, Transcripts so what exactly are you processing,

The response was we have your forms and passport copy, We said what exactly are you guys "processing" with the passport copy?

They did not agree and kept saying sorry process has started, After talking to the person (management team) for 40 minutes about the exact same thing,

The verdict was I will try again and speak to the higher management, which will be in office on 7th of January so we will get back to you.

This is a clear fraud in my opinion, if my friend had submitted Employment letters, IELTS, transcripts it would make sense of processing started but with a single passport copy and a half filled immigration form this is a disgusting way to earn money.

Please do yourselves a favor and not go to Premiers, Just ask the amazing people on the forums here, the members here provide the best unbiased advice you can get.