+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Premiers Dubai

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
they are once son of >>>>>>> big cheaters and fraud please please don't go to them and advise your all friends ...

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Guys please do your self a favour ,dont fall these consultants. So far as I have seen they are only providing courier service and charging u heavy amounts.

The immigration process is no rocket science and with little reading through the instruction manual and guidance from the forum memebers one can easily complete all required paper work and apply.

In addition to this when u r on a forum like interacting with people who have been through u get different experience both negative and positive which prepare you for the times that u can face ahead.
Instead of the ever so rosy picture as painted by these consultants.
and of course all this for no charge.

So my advice is please do not fall prey to these people and waste your hard earned money.

gennifer

Feb 8, 2012
Re: Premiers Dubai - Be Careful

I am one of the many victims of this agency who is posing to help but turned out to be cheaters.
Here's how it goes:

First of all, once you get to ask about immigration (to Canada) from them, they will not stop until you become a client. They will lure you about the discounted rates and even if you are not qualified for certain jobs, they will inform you on how easy it will be and seems as if they can make it happen for you.

So next, they will present a contract and ask you to pay a deposit of about AED 1500. Then, they will not stop until you give out cheques scheduled for 14 months payment to the amount of AED 600.

Even if you backed out from their program, you cant because you already gave post-dated cheques. Bounced cheques are actually liable to UAE law.

While I was preparing to get my requirements done: IELTS (certain score should be met), Premiers called me and informed that the job I applied is already closed and will have to wait for 2012 opening. So I informed them that I would stop paying for a while until such time that the job is opened again. I can even date those cheques on later period. But as per management decision NO, they cant.

I am now in the middle of paying the remaining posted cheques and would really want to stop this. After all the posts and experiences I read here, I think its time to intervene my payment but I cannot as cheques has been issued.
If there is anyone who can help me find a solution for not paying the rest of the amount is highly appreciated. I wont even count on those I paid already. It is a hard earned money and I just dont want to see it go to waste. All these appeals are sent to Premiers but they wont consider.

Just a note for those who would like to ask for their assistance. They never give any assistance at all. I assure you that. Please dont send your money to waste.

gennifer

Feb 8, 2012
Can anyone advice me on how to intervene my payments to them? I am paying monthly cheques to them until the end of this year. So sad to see my money go every time and there was nothing done on my application. Please help! Thanks

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
gennifer said:
Can anyone advice me on how to intervene my payments to them? I am paying monthly cheques to them until the end of this year. So sad to see my money go every time and there was nothing done on my application. Please help! Thanks
Check this thread and search the forum for similar threads , there are people who have initiated or are planning to initiate legal action get in touch with them.

It is really sad how people get lured and fooled to be cheated like this.

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am another victim of this consultant ! But let me get my visa than ill never through my self throu any agency, all they care is money and money once their payment its done , forget about ur visa ( as like the say wt the **** u want ) they are. Making u to register once u do! They will show their real face ... I got rejected twice bcus of them, than they said am not eligible cus accountant not in the list! I search aeo by my self that's why I could apply other wise I never could, am waiting my visa and they are very lazy and careless informing about any update cic give! Am calling every week as usuall busy with clint and call u later and they never do! Two of my brothers registerd with them and the paid all the money than they said sorry ur no eligible! Just don't go throu any agency specially this one ..

vishnu1982

Apr 10, 2012
Hi,

Please give me your contact details since i am facing the same situation with Premiers.

Best regards,
Vishnu

DXB resident

Jul 29, 2012
Hi... We submitted our application to Premiers wayback 2007. We received our File number in 2008 and paid the full amount (consultancy fees and Canadian draft). After that, no updates from them. In 2009, Premiers asked me to get an IELTS which I did immediately. I submitted the results of my IELTS but still no update from them. I keep on calling them from time to time but they always tell me to wait as the processing time usually takes 48 months. 48 months passed by and still no news. Recently, on April this year, we learned that all applications of 2008 and below will not be processed anymore by the CIC. We read this news thru the CIC website. Premiers never even bothered to inform us about this. Based on this new rule, we immediately contacted Premiers and asked for a refund of what we have paid. Sandhya of Premiers gave us a refund application form, which we filled-up and submitted somewhere in April. More than three months have passed, but still no news about our refund.

To all the victims of Premiers, please join us in this forum and we can somehow share views on how to address our concerns to Premiers collectively. If it is necessary to hire a lawyer, we'll do that. We'll share the lawyer's fees so we can escalate all our concerns to the proper authorities.

Cheers everyone!

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My rejected application was through Premiers....I was too blinded by my ambition to immigrate to Canada...I was a willing victim who chose to ignore the fact that Premiers was/is an incompetent consultant. Their representatives cannot even write good correspondence! English is super duper bad! They LIE straight to your face without batting an eyelash!

lovie

Oct 9, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/09/2009
Doc's Request.
18/11/2009
AOR Received.
25/07/2010
File Transfer...
In process : 25/04/2012
Med's Request
11/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012! Received at LVO on 26/06/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/08/2012
LANDED..........
October 1 '12
Hi guys

I too had once almost fallen prey to the sweet talk given by the consultants at premiers. They portrayed the Canadian dream wonderfully in front of us.

I went with my friend for a consultation and we paid the initial processing fees and gave them cheques. In the second meeting, he asked my friend to forge an experience certificate which would increase his chances of eligibility. It is then I realized that they are complete crooks and would not be completely honest to us regarding our applications.

I immediately withdrew my application from them and gt my cheques as well as the initial fees , although it was not easy and had to threaten them that we are in a good mind to complain to CIC.

After that I did everything n my own and m glad I made that decision .

This forum is a treasure house of experience and information more than what any consultant can give plus it's freee!!!!!

Stay away from these greedy buggers!!

hi2sona

Aug 27, 2012
@lovie
I am also experiencing the same I have already paid the money. Could you please send me your contact number I am in Dubai you can send it to me on hi2shrads@gmail.com
I want to speak with you

Sona

hi2sona

Aug 27, 2012
Guys

who all suffering can we please unite and do something whoever IN please send me contact number on hi2shrads@gmail.com

if we unite I am sure we can get the money back

Cheers
Shraddha

vishnu1982

Apr 10, 2012
@ lovie,

hi there, we really want to have contact details, we all have fallen prey to Premiers and wish to take action against them.

Please call me back or give me your mobile no. to get in touch with you.

Best regards,
Vishnu

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

My friends and I are planning to go to Premiers this coming Saturday, September 1. I have been emailing and insulting all the people at Premiers, but it seems these people are used to this kind of treatment. I asked them to point out where exactly it is stated in the contract that an applicant is not eligible for refund if reason is "BEYOND PREMIERS CONTROL". They keep on saying "please review your contract".

I cannot just let them take away and walk away with my money without putting up a fight.....not with these kind of stupid people!....although I must say that the more I call them stupid, the more it hurts to think that I was fooled, duped, victimized..etc etc by these stupid people!