+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pregnant and process time

kaylach

Jun 6, 2015
Thank you all for help!

I am pregnant and I just received my medical request. My boyfriend and I decide to do the x-ray with the protective shield cuz my family doctor said it was safe. But I called some doctors to book the appointment, they are refused to do x-ray cuz I am pregnant, anyone knows which doctor can help me?? I'm living toronto. Appreciated !!

And I also worried if the doctor gonna report my pregnancy to cic. I am still single now and I dont want to put baby's father info on my file. For some reason, we can't get married until next year, and our relationship is not qualify common-law neither, so for now, I only want get my pr done. I am not sure if cic will delay my case until I deliver my baby or ask me to add baby's father info and delay more months to process my case. anyone has the same situation, plz help!!

c2h5oh

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Doc's Request.
21-02-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2016
LANDED..........
15-02-2016
kaylach said:
I am pregnant and I just received my medical request. My boyfriend and I decide to do the x-ray with the protective shield cuz my family doctor said it was safe. But I called some doctors to book the appointment, they are refused to do x-ray cuz I am pregnant, anyone knows which doctor can help me?? I'm living toronto. Appreciated !!
Here are all your options in Toronto:

City: Toronto
Name: Elliott Cantor
Address: Dr Elliott Cantor Medicine Professional Corporation,
100 Richmond Street West,,
Suite 425,
Ontario
M5H 3K6
Telephone: 416-360-1799
Spoken Languages: English, French

Name: Byron Anthony Melbourne
Address: 2780 Jane Street,
Suite LL2,
Ontario
M3N 2J2
Telephone: 416-744-2000
Spoken Languages: English, Italian, Spanish

Name: Gabor Lantos
Address: Medisys Corp Health LP,
3300 Bloor St. West, Center Tower,
8th floor, suite 2802,
Ontario
M8X 2X2
Telephone: (416) 926-2698
Spoken Languages: English

Name: Richard Chan
Address: 741 Broadview Ave,
ground floor,
Ontario
M4K 3Y3
Telephone: 416-463-2438
Spoken Languages: Cantonese, English, Mandarin, Shanghai

Name: Francis Li
Address: 751 Pape Ave,
Ontario
M4K 3T1
Telephone: 416-778-1810
Spoken Languages: Cantonese, English, Mandarin

Name: Martin Taylor
Address: Medisys Corp Health LP,
3300 Bloor Street W, Center Tower, 8th floor, Suite 2802,
Ontario
M8X 2X2
Telephone: 416-926-2698
Spoken Languages: English

Name: Lyndon F. Mascarenhas
Address: Clairhurst Medical Centre,
1466 Bathurst Street (at St. Clair),
Suite 305,
Ontario
M5R 3S3
Telephone: 416-960-1014
www.visadoctor.ca
Spoken Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
I've used Lyndon F. Mascarenhas (because of the combination of location and available appointment time) and it has been a pleasant experience. The x-ray technician asked my common-law partner if she was pregnant before the x-ray, so I guess she was open to the idea of doing it anyway - give them a call.

kaylach said:
And I also worried if the doctor gonna report my pregnancy to cic. I am still single now and I dont want to put baby's father info on my file. For some reason, we can't get married until next year, and our relationship is not qualify common-law neither, so for now, I only want get my pr done. I am not sure if cic will delay my case until I deliver my baby or ask me to add baby's father info and delay more months to process my case. anyone has the same situation, plz help!!
Don't worry - it doesn't matter. Your pregnancy is not a factor in PR application regardless of you providing father info or not.

kaylach

Jun 6, 2015
c2h5oh said:
Here are all your options in Toronto:

I've used Lyndon F. Mascarenhas (because of the combination of location and available appointment time) and it has been a pleasant experience. The x-ray technician asked my common-law partner if she was pregnant before the x-ray, so I guess she was open to the idea of doing it anyway - give them a call.
Don't worry - it doesn't matter. Your pregnancy is not a factor in PR application regardless of you providing father info or not.
Thank you, thank you, i gonna email the doctor asap.

Actually, i dont want provide baby's father info to cic cuz i dont want anything to delay my case? i was talk to a lawyer, she said cic will require baby's father info anyways and it will delay my case, and i only got two options for this, one is write an letter to cic to clarify that i will not assure baby's father's immigrant at all, or i have to add baby's father info to my file, which will delay my case definitely. This baby was not planed, and finally we decide to keep it, but we havent planed future yet for a lot reason, so i cant write that letter now and also cant wait another half a year for pr. Its really suffer now to make decision.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaylach said:
Thank you all for help!

Hey there,

I have a fried of mine who went through a similar situation. First of all, how many months are you preg? the reason I asked is because doctor DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING THE SHIELD, coz its a metal and metal do attract more radiation instead of protecting. If you already more than 4 months go ahead do the X-ray if your less I suggested you either wait OR do the medical without the X-ray and send a letter of explanation to cic.

regarding the father info, if you guys are living together then your common law ( which means you don't have to get married to apply together for PR) coz either way you would have to fill the spouse / common law information in your PR application, unless you declared that your single in your application then you cant change it now. So, just try for the medical without the X-ray and you don't need to mention father's info since you have applied as a single.

Good luck

c2h5oh

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Doc's Request.
21-02-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2016
LANDED..........
15-02-2016
Ottawa-applicant said:
I have a fried of mine who went through a similar situation. First of all, how many months are you preg? the reason I asked is because doctor DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING THE SHIELD, coz its a metal and metal do attract more radiation instead of protecting.
This is not how this works. Because, you know, laws of physics.

CICOtawa

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
kaylach said:
Thank you all for help!

Why won't you go to another country to do your medical? Like Mexico or Venezuela I think they are not so picky about the X-ray