+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pregnancy & Medicals. I need some advice.

Traveler74

Star Member
Dec 22, 2007
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have received my IA and the request for my medicals. My wife is 8 months pregnant. Here is my dilemma. I have just sent a letter to CIC telling them that my wife is expecting and we will not be able to complete the medicals until after the baby is born because my wife cannot do the x-rays. But now I am confused because I read something on the CIC website saying that we should complete the medicals and when the baby is born we would go back to the doctor to complete the x-ray. You can see this information in the fallowing link in the last section. http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-09.asp
Should I go ahead and proceed with medicals without the x-rays? Or should we wait until the baby is born and we all do the medicals together?

Thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Traveler74 said:
I have received my IA and the request for my medicals. My wife is 8 months pregnant. Here is my dilemma. I have just sent a letter to CIC telling them that my wife is expecting and we will not be able to complete the medicals until after the baby is born because my wife cannot do the x-rays. But now I am confused because I read something on the CIC website saying that we should complete the medicals and when the baby is born we would go back to the doctor to complete the x-ray. You can see this information in the fallowing link in the last section. http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-09.asp
Should I go ahead and proceed with medicals without the x-rays? Or should we wait until the baby is born and we all do the medicals together?

Thank you.
\\\

Do all the medicals together so the visas expire at the same time.

PMM

Traveler74

Star Member
Dec 22, 2007
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks PMM.

I sent letter to CIC letting them know that my wife was expecting and they emailed me back saying to wait to complete all medicals until after the baby is born. Once the baby is born we will submit his documents and they will send the baby’s medicals paperwork.

S

shibuya

Good note for all whose spouses are pregnant AND medicals request on hand.

shultrips

Mar 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KUALALUMPUR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-6-2010
thanks. this has been helpful. if everything goes ok, i ll be getting med request wen i am 8 months preg. i guess i ll have to do the same thing. and then do baby s medicals later.