Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th nov 2014
Med's Request
16th may 2016
Med's Done....
24th may 2016
hello all. By grace of WAHEGURU JI we have got visa. M planning to land in late nov or early December. My question is that can i go to vancouver though my city of destination mentioned in copr is brampton. As my kid is small and it Would be harsh winter in toronto so m planning to land in Vancouver as it has not that hardh of a winter. Pls help with answer. Thank you

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I know, you are not required to land in the city of destination mentioned on the CoPR. Many people on this forum have landed elsewhere.

Anii

Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th nov 2014
Med's Request
16th may 2016
Med's Done....
24th may 2016
istari said:
As far as I know, you are not required to land in the city of destination mentioned on the CoPR. Many people on this forum have landed elsewhere.
thanks for ur kind reply. I also want to know how Would i be able to have my pr card and health card after 3 months as a newbie i wont b able to provide any adress to immigration officer . Can we collect it persinally from any office

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm not sure about collecting it.
The address you provide does not have to be your permanent address; it just has to be a residential address. I read that someone on the forum used the address of the Airbnb he was renting.

FASTBC

Aug 9, 2016
Hi Anii,

Unfortunately, I can't help with your query however, if you are seeking pre-arrival employment support for you or your partner in carpentry, power engineering or mechanic, be sure to visit fastbc.org as we can help you hit the ground running for your career.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anii said:
hello all. By grace of WAHEGURU JI we have got visa. M planning to land in late nov or early December. My question is that can i go to vancouver though my city of destination mentioned in copr is brampton. As my kid is small and it Would be harsh winter in toronto so m planning to land in Vancouver as it has not that hardh of a winter. Pls help with answer. Thank you
If you got a nomination from a province you need to land in that province or have an onward journey ticket to that province. If it is direct EE then you can land anywhere.