Med's Done....
27-11-2012 and Re- Medical sent on 4 April 2013
Passport Req..
30-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25 September 2013
LANDED..........
planning to move on last week of November to Edmonton
"check application status " on the official site of Canada immigration www.cic.gc.ca is not functioning. wha's going on? quite dilemma yar..............

honey faridkot

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
faridkot
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-june-2010
Doc's Request.
1-oct-2010
AOR Received.
12-jan-2011
Med's Request
24 july 2013
Med's Done....
3 augest
Passport Req..
3 augest
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi he
LANDED..........
pata nahi kadooo
YES SAME NDVO .......................................... :p

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us

This new line is somewhat encouraging especially with IP & Processing date. It seems that CHC ND just wants to re-confirm the address for further communiation to be sent.

Friends, please comment.

Also I am not finding any problem in accessing E-CAS. All is working fine.

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heights of stupidity and ignorance.

Canadian Dreams said:

This new line is somewhat encouraging especially with IP & Processing date. It seems that CHC ND just wants to re-confirm the address for further communiation to be sent.

Friends, please comment.

munir.ladha

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Doc's Request.
14-06-2011
AOR Received.
30-06-2011
IELTS Request
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
27-04-2010
Med's Request
09-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
suppose waived
Passport Req..
Passport, PCC, RPRF DD sent on 13-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
With God's grace visa and landing papers received on 5th Feb 2013.
LANDED..........
with Gods' s grace landed on May 7 2013.
Canadian Dreams said:

Friends, please comment.

hope what you are saying is true, I get a feeling LVO was dividing cases to DM's and IP with date and was simultaneously sending letters JD mismatch / 6-12 months waiting. NDVO was only bifurcating and has woken up now in sending similar letters.

Will get a clearer picture after seeing the contents of this letter.

Re: Ecas it wouldn't allow me access twice earlier today, but third attempt I won :), no such (address inside)changes in my ecas though...

hope for the best.

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Dear All

today i received my Caips notes , my status is In Process and on 23 march they sent Letter to wait for 6-12 months for next step. i thought to order caips . i want to know what does it means

Application received : 15-4-2010
Imm 1017S Requested: 23-03-2012
Immcat: sw1
interview:empty
time: empty
special Event: empty

PSDEC: 1 13-03-2012
SELDEC: 4 13-03-2012
BDEC: 0
MEDDEC:0
OREQ: 0
FINDEC: 0

FILE BF'D TO BZZ ON 23-03-2013

DOCUMENTS(S) REQ'D

PC x 2RPRF date requested 23-03-2012

they awarded me 73 points .

what does it mean my BFD date is 23-3-2013 so it means i have to wait another year to hear from them ?
in documents colum they requested PC but in waiting letter they didnt mention it . simply it was written to wait for 6-12 month and that my file is eligible for further processing.please guide.........thx

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
i check my e-case status today and found my E-case Details are changed and one line is added:-

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on xx,xx, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. (May be Ist AOR)

Secondly Change is my processing date:-

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April xx, 2012. ( before changes its shown as March xx, 2012. More than one & half month (47 days) later date. Even verification call was two day before from latest in-process date) ( Without any address in or outside e-case.)

Canadian Dreams said:
Almost similar two changes in my E CAS that I observed today:

Outside : Address of my consultant which disappeared 4 months back has re-appeared.

Inside In Process :

We received your application for permanent residence on May XX, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March XX, 2012 to <My Consultant's Complete Address>. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March XX, 2012.

I reported this change to my consultant's branch office today & they will discuss this with their HO tomorrow. I will prompt them to send a CSQ for understanding this change & get confirmation from CHC ND.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Dreamsaboutcanada said:
i check my e-case status today and found my E-case Details are changed and one line is added:-

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on xx,xx, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. (May be Ist AOR)

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April xx, 2012. ( before changes its shown as March xx, 2012. More than one & half month (47 days) later date. Even verification call was two day before from latest in-process date) ( Without any address in or outside e-case.)
Change in IP date sounds strange.... Never heard this in the forum. Still u should take it as an affirmative sign.

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
Canadian Dreams said:
Almost similar two changes in my E CAS that I observed today:

Outside : Address of my consultant which disappeared 4 months back has re-appeared.

Inside In Process :

We received your application for permanent residence on May XX, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March XX, 2012 to <My Consultant's Complete Address>. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March XX, 2012.

I reported this change to my consultant's branch office today & they will discuss this with their HO tomorrow. I will prompt them to send a CSQ for understanding this change & get confirmation from CHC ND.

Canadian dreams,

What do think about this letter?i think they had written about that letter in ecas but had not posted it when cases went to in process.now as review work for NDVO is about to get over they are moving to next step and my guess is that they will actually post those letters to applicants.
Rest do keep us updated about this letter once you receive it.

Thanks

TAKE CARE.
ALL THE BEST FOR EVERYTHING. :)

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Dreamsaboutcanada said:

Interesting indeed. This is the first time I hear about IP date change.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
NavneetK said:
Canadian dreams,

What do think about this letter?i think they had written about that letter in ecas but had not posted it when cases went to in process.now as review work for NDVO is about to get over they are moving to next step and my guess is that they will actually post those letters to applicants.

Thanks

TAKE CARE.
Agree with u. In other words, They never posted any letter before. Because, there is not any place in India where we cant get letter more than a month( thats maximum), However, the status or IP with date is something like 2 to 3 months old. At the same time some of their responses( of Case specific inquiry) suggested that it was system error. So, this time it can be either thing.

Just Guess,

God Bless,
Kavya

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
Hi Kavya,

Yaa might what your are guessing that can also be very true as anything and everything is possible in case of NDVO.
India hai payaare kuch bhi ho sakta hai. :D

kavya said:
Agree with u. In other words, They never posted any letter before. Because, there is not any place in India where we cant get letter more than a month( thats maximum), However, the status or IP with date is something like 2 to 3 months old. At the same time some of their responses( of Case specific inquiry) suggested that it was system error. So, this time it can be either thing.

Just Guess,

God Bless,
Kavya

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
NavneetK said:
Canadian dreams,

Thanks

TAKE CARE.
Yes, Navneet I think you guessed that right. Also you have yourself replied to your question about the letter.. I share similar opinion with you.

Still these are all our guesses & only NDVO knows the facts.

Take Care & I wish the best for you as well... :)

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
Nobody knows the working of NDVO
My Immigration consultant tell me he got rejection letter of FSW MI1 November applicant on last Tuesday from NDVO.
I think NDVO start processing quickly to finalize all the cases very soon.

God bless all of us.

Thanks

Canadian Dreams said:
Yes, Navneet I think you guessed that right. Also you have yourself replied to your question about the letter.. I share similar opinion with you.

Still these are all our guesses & only NDVO knows the facts.

Take Care & I wish the best for you as well... :)